Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

create a new dim and is attacked already ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArnaudBo
    started a topic create a new dim and is attacked already ?

create a new dim and is attacked already ?

I create a new dim and when I looked at it, it showed me it was attacked on level 3. saw a tower there already from another player of the server
    someone can explain me what I did ?how it's possible ?
    Last edited by ArnaudBo; 04-17-2015, 01:49 PM.

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    it's just ... lame .... r2games really want to be ride of the players ?

Leave a comment:

• sweetwaters
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    That is how this works now. There is a chance when you open a new dimension that it could be someone else's dimension. They could have all floors cleared or just one floor cleared. You have 2 options, either try to take the towers back, you have to be strong enough to kill that person or just open a new dimension and hope it does not happen again.

If you are not strong enough to kill that person, you basically just wasted a dimension. You could just explore the floors that have not been touched yet. Either way, someone will be mad over this whether it be you for wasting a dimension or the other person if you take the towers from that person.

This is not a good idea at all and needs to be changed soon.
    The Jack cake who brought this idea should go to some school

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    I create a new dim and when I looked at it, it showed me it was attacked on level 3. saw a tower there already from another player of the server
    someone can explain me what I did to me how it's possible ?
    That is how this works now. There is a chance when you open a new dimension that it could be someone else's dimension. They could have all floors cleared or just one floor cleared. You have 2 options, either try to take the towers back, you have to be strong enough to kill that person or just open a new dimension and hope it does not happen again.

If you are not strong enough to kill that person, you basically just wasted a dimension. You could just explore the floors that have not been touched yet. Either way, someone will be mad over this whether it be you for wasting a dimension or the other person if you take the towers from that person.

This is not a good idea at all and needs to be changed soon.
    Last edited by R262181389; 04-17-2015, 01:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R22956380
    replied
    Dimension War PvP …

Leave a comment:

Working...
X