Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Pot

Hi, i'm new to magic pot, I just check this magic pot rewards, and I'm gonna go for the lvl 9 and 10 gems. Just wondering what are the chances of getting those.
    Thank you

somewhere between slim and none, lol
    Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Magic pot rewards are random luck, the better the reward the more rare the reward is, that's been my experience with it. However, I can also say I have won some pretty spectacular items from the pot before as well. So good luck and happy smashing.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        Magic pot rewards are random luck,
        Im not sure about the randomness of rewards, top rewards are always for alts/inactives, or those that just cash enough.

Comment

OK about around 100k-500k balens

Then I assure you,you will get them

Good luck
          Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
          Maximizeâ„¢
          Guess whose back with trouble?
          ©S174

Comment

Flip a coin 100 times. If it lands on the edge 25 of those 100 times, then you might be lucky enough to get something good from magic pot.
            Name: Phoenixia
            Server: R2 S-319
            Class: Mage
            BR: 911k
            Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
            Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              Im not sure about the randomness of rewards, top rewards are always for alts/inactives, or those that just cash enough.
              Couldn't agree more. All us very active players are getting less active daily because we aren't being rewarded as we should have
              IGN: princestewii
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
              X