Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

why cant the farm slide like old farm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why cant the farm slide like old farm

i dont understand why you have to do all the moving to plant and harvest everything, cant it just slide like old farm

We need a "harvest all" "fix all" button like mobile has

Comment

I think it could just be very well because its such a bigger expanse, though personally I miss the old way as well. However a harvest all feature would be an absolute godsend and I do hope that in the future they will give consideration to this feature and thank you for making the suggestion.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

We got one click blessing, and an exchange thing in events where we choose how much to exchange, a harvest all button wouldn't be much of a stretch to to, tech-wise.
        Name: Phoenixia
        Server: R2 S-319
        Class: Mage
        BR: 911k
        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

click all friend trees
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

they need to add a way to energize farm faster. as people aren't doing it no more now. too laggy to pass from one farm to another ;(
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

yeah i used to energize all my friends tree's. . now i take the first 2 pages or so.

Comment

They should just add an energize all button

Comment

Working...
                X