Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune is becoming a non-friendly game

To put it short:

1.- NEW PLAYER: so many damm things to to, a new player will be get lost in so many things. Also, with the exp boost he will probably get to lvl 60 in 2 days (if he stils keep playing) and will have understand nothing of the game, have low br, no items, etc.

2.- OLD PLAYERS: Again, so many things to run, and if u are still playing is cause u want to keep competitive, so u will try to do all u can, wasting 3 - 6 hours a day on this game.

3.- FOR ALL: with eudemons out we are getting more lag, game must be refresh every 15 mins or less, and different betwen cashears and not cashers is now to another galaxy. I know people who pay should have an edge, but this is just becoming realy not a playable game anymore.

i agree with the lag. they need to rework the whole combat system
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

Correction: Not becoming, already is

It's on its death bed
      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
      Maximizeâ„¢
      Guess whose back with trouble?
      ©S174

Comment

the lag is so bad that when I go into sylph mode, I'm very lucky if I get 2 attacks before I convert back to my character. Normally it was 4-5.
        Good way to drive the game into the ground, and I'll be there to dig the hole and cover it over like a cat in the litter box
        If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

i hate to tell you this, but wartune is never friendly. we just managed to uncover it's mask, that's all. its becoming obvious when they never fixed the cache issue back in august.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            i hate to tell you this, but wartune is never friendly. we just managed to uncover it's mask, that's all. its becoming obvious when they never fixed the cache issue back in august.
            hmm you sure about that? I haven't had cache problems in some time now, still the usual lag (an more so with kids) but been a lot better than that first month or so when they cupcake'd it up

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              hmm you sure about that? I haven't had cache problems in some time now, still the usual lag (an more so with kids) but been a lot better than that first month or so when they cupcake'd it up
              remember the times when we can open inventory without loading the sprites every time we refresh/ log in? or even costumes? those were good times.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                remember the times when we can open inventory without loading the sprites every time we refresh/ log in? or even costumes? those were good times.
                yeah that's what I'm saying... don't have those problems anymore not since a few maint's ago, only after clearing cache do things need to load but after a while it goes back to normal. Maybe cuz I play on PC servers tho, idk

Comment

The lack of decent events is getting ridiculous tho.
                  I understand they want to give cashers the opportunity to get (back) ahead, but other then a awesome resistance chrystal event, which came 2 days after another one, its very very very very poor lately.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                    The lack of decent events is getting ridiculous tho.
                    I understand they want to give cashers the opportunity to get (back) ahead, but other then a awesome resistance chrystal event, which came 2 days after another one, its very very very very poor lately.
                    the free lv11 gems for synthing a lv11 was nice also, but other than those 2 events I don't remember doing a single event exchange or anything worthwhile in the past month or two? quite lame, even tomorrow's whip event balen only, making it seem pointless to save most materials if they don't do anything for them

Comment

I have been playing since 2012, and I think the game was way more fun back then. They are adding way too many things right now, taking away the experience of a good RPG game. If they cut out some of the stuff they added, and make a few things simple again (like the farm), I bet more people will stay. I am currently debating weather to stay or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Maybe cuz I play on PC servers tho, idk
                        interesting. everyone i know in R2 servers still having that problem.

Comment

ive just cancelled vip im not spending anymore money on this game now,i wont be playing much now,i was only a light casher

Comment

Working...
                          X