Trinkets upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinkets upgrade

might not be the best suggestion but instead of -crits% attributes it should b +crits %
    the reason because archer crits rates are being cancel by using trinkets.
    archer should have +20% crits by default n lvl 50 trinkets cancel 10% of it. not to say orange astral does cancel 5% at lvl 1.
    it's really imbalance. maybe at 60s or even 80s i don't see any archer would b doing much crits. since astral n trinkets will reduce almost 80% crits
    ☣CAIN☣

Originally posted by onimad View Post
    might not be the best suggestion but instead of -crits% attributes it should b +crits %
    the reason because archer crits rates are being cancel by using trinkets.
    archer should have +20% crits by default n lvl 50 trinkets cancel 10% of it. not to say orange astral does cancel 5% at lvl 1.
    it's really imbalance. maybe at 60s or even 80s i don't see any archer would b doing much crits. since astral n trinkets will reduce almost 80% crits
    I think you misunderstood the -crit % on trinkets and astrals. The -crits% is -crit dmg you receive from other players. It doesn't give you negative crit dmg. It helps you not receive crits from players that do dmg to you.

Comment

still either way it should change to something ever class can use because archers are the only ones that crit everyone else uses that disable critical damage astral so those tinkets are only effecting archers which is just not right they also have an astral to reduce criticals on you, so my question is where is the astrals to reduce magic attacks or tinkets that do the same thing and wheres are high defense that knights have see the problem the tinkets and astrals that works vs one class is just not right we don't have astrals that reduce just magic attacks vs mages or have high defense like knights so why should there be tinkets and an astral that works just on one class.

Comment

yeah sucks.

But I am a kNight and I have the same problem with arena sets.

Why have a tank class, yet an armor set that provides minus to opponents defenses? Why can't they add other things, like +250 def instead? Or +250 charisma? Or even +250 Power? Why provide a -ve on opponents' defenses....

Like to say who runs around with prevent opponent's critical astral...
        Then compare with who runs around with Arena sets...and you'll see my problem

Comment

Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
          yeah sucks.

But I am a kNight and I have the same problem with arena sets.

Why have a tank class, yet an armor set that provides minus to opponents defenses? Why can't they add other things, like +250 def instead? Or +250 charisma? Or even +250 Power? Why provide a -ve on opponents' defenses....

Like to say who runs around with prevent opponent's critical astral...
          Then compare with who runs around with Arena sets...and you'll see my problem
          The difference is that works on every class not just one class so you don't lose anything.

You ignore 1,500 defense so does your enemy so you still have your high defense because you both ignore the same amount, reduce critical astral and the tinket bonus only works on archers because the other 2 classes uses the disable critical astral which archers can't use because they would gain no rage but from arrow strike, knights and mages lose nothing when they use the disable critical astral.
          Last edited by gagm200; 11-08-2012, 02:06 PM.

Comment

agree with suggestion... or make archers not depend on critical so much like gaining rage for example

Comment

Archers are first of all they are early game rulers in late game they must suck cause then other class like knights and mages take over

second off all
              the - crit % is only a small amount
              archers shouldn't always hit crits since they must hit regualr attacks once in awhile too or every other class will be complaining
              the - crit by % is good
              and it shouldn't be removed
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Still doesn't change the fact that it only effects archers there is nothing that effect mages only or knights only so why should there be any thing that effects archers only, archers are the only ones that critical the other 2 classes use that disable critical and increase damage astral which archers can't use unless they don't want to gain rage so either change archer rage builder to each hit like mages and knights rage builder so archers can use enhanced will destroyer to which is like criticals 100% of the time at lvl10 yet no one complains about that or remove everything that makes criticals weaker.

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
                  Still doesn't change the fact that it only effects archers there is nothing that effect mages only or knights only so why should there be any thing that effects archers only, archers are the only ones that critical the other 2 classes use that disable critical and increase damage astral which archers can't use unless they don't want to gain rage so either change archer rage builder to each hit like mages and knights rage builder so archers can use enhanced will destroyer to which is like criticals 100% of the time at lvl10 yet no one complains about that or remove everything that makes criticals weaker.
                  so what archers are already good and u guys do know u have a skill which has 100% crit rate and all ur mass attacks are crit based right
                  this does not affect u
                  this keeps a balance
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                  X