Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Any hope to pass Goodies Link in Cloud Adventures without Balens? Can change or remov

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any hope to pass Goodies Link in Cloud Adventures without Balens? Can change or remov

Hi,
    Currently I am without balens and not planned to purchase today (balens used for additional rows in inventory - thanks new items in Wartune )
    In Cloud Adventures got Goodies Link. Used 5 free bombs and still there. Any hope to finish it. See option to buy additional bomb for 30 balens. In worst case - how much I need?
    If it is not possible to get through this without balens - dear Wartune creators - please remove this from CA or change!
    If there is warranty that 30 or 100 balens is enough - perhaps could be described on screen - this could be OK. Else unknown number (perhaps 1000 or more) here is terrible

Yep it can be done without balens. My gripe is that it's very time consuming though and not much reward for completing the puzzle +1 to burn the witch.

Comment

If there isn't a combo to be made it automatically shuffles for free, as far as I've seen unlimited number of times, all for free. So if you're stuck you're merely not seeing a pair that can be made. I do the mini game daily and had it in CA and at worst it takes maybe 2 mins to clear one level. Play some mahjong games online to get the hang of it, it's really quite simple to do.

Comment

Sorry to hijack your thread OP, but I has a question:

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        If there isn't a combo to be made it automatically shuffles for free, as far as I've seen unlimited number of times, all for free. So if you're stuck you're merely not seeing a pair that can be made. I do the mini game daily and had it in CA and at worst it takes maybe 2 mins to clear one level. Play some mahjong games online to get the hang of it, it's really quite simple to do.
        Wraith, you figured out what the timer for each board is for? Does it just reduce the points you get for matches/board clear? Haven't done it enough to really pay attention, it's too time consuming during my work-week, just curious about it.
        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
          Sorry to hijack your thread OP, but I has a question:

Wraith, you figured out what the timer for each board is for? Does it just reduce the points you get for matches/board clear? Haven't done it enough to really pay attention, it's too time consuming during my work-week, just curious about it.
          The faster you do it the more points you get, if it's before time runs out think you get some bonus, but you still get points even after it hits 0 so it isn't too serious. On the 3 free boards you can do 4500 easily enough even if time runs out, for the 2nd chest you would need at least 4th board I'm guessing.

Comment

The faster you do it the more points you get, if it's before time runs out think you get some bonus, but you still get points even after it hits 0 so it isn't too serious. On the 3 free boards you can do 4500 easily enough even if time runs out, for the 2nd chest you would need at least 4th board I'm guessing.
            Alright, that's pretty much what I was thinking, thanks for confirming.
            Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

the points matter in CA?
              Level 49 Archer
              BR 150k

Comment

No i dont use balans, and i can get the second chest, not every time, most times i end up with 7400/7460, ive got 2 alts, i like the game and im good at it.
                ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                Server: S444 Silent Arena
                Char: Knight
                Lvl: 80
                Br: 6m and crowing.
                Main Sylph: Arise
                Guard: Oracle

Comment

It will be hard to get to the second chest without using balens, not saying it is impossible but will not happen everyday.

It would be better if they gave you time to examine the board before the timer started.

Comment

i can get 13k points with a trick
                    Level 49 Archer
                    BR 150k

Comment

CA goodies is pretty simple. I've finished all of mine (about 4 or 5), as someone already stated, when you run out of moves it shuffles it for you for me. There's the bombs and shuffle which reset for each new goodies game in CA so take full advantage of them.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                        It will be hard to get to the second chest without using balens, not saying it is impossible but will not happen everyday.

It would be better if they gave you time to examine the board before the timer started.
                        True like i said, mostly im just under the 7500 points. But i take some time to exploire first before i do my first click, so i can click the first few fast, then look again, etc..
                        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                        Server: S444 Silent Arena
                        Char: Knight
                        Lvl: 80
                        Br: 6m and crowing.
                        Main Sylph: Arise
                        Guard: Oracle

Comment

here is simple thing
                          you get 5 bombs and 3 shuffle on ca each board if you land on it
                          game shuffle itself if you out of possible movments
                          and it take like what 3 mins to complete one around? or even less if you like this kind of minigames
                          Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
                          Level: 80
                          Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
                          Dragon Sword Master
                          Server: kongregate s6
                          Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

Thank you. Got idea - this is easy

Comment

Working...
                            X