Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Inventory slot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Inventory slot

    is there plan from R2 to add another inventory page?
    i mean free page or extra page in guild vault
    you release lot of new stuff, and only give extra "cash" page? c'mon
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

  • #2
    at least free mailbox space.

    it can hold lots of items

    no need bag space extra, just use mailbox
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

    Comment


    • #3
      most of us do that
      but we need keep daily/weekly item that we get or we use
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nubito View Post
        most of us do that
        but we need keep daily/weekly item that we get or we use
        Mail+invetory/vault space should be enough,even for daily/weekly item.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Miubs View Post
          Mail+invetory/vault space should be enough,even for daily/weekly item.
          Sure, plenty of space, if you have all inventory unlocked and/or like getting kicked from guild every few days. Far too many different items that are coming in on a daily basis. If I hadn't unlocked the bulk of my inventory with vouchers, I probably would have quit by now. Inventory is the worst example of price gouging in this game by far.

          Comment


          • #6
            the new items from this patch only are almost a full vault page
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

            Comment


            • #7
              But they gave us a 5th page! OK its just to rent but thats something, yes? No?

              In all seriousness, for anyone who didn't join during the age of vouchers this is a nightmare. Coupled with the dimension PVP nerf possibly cutting off a reliable supply of bound balens, and this is an inventory disaster. Maybe if that farm vault was actually, yknow, a VAULT FOR FARM ITEMS, it would alleviate some of the strain, but then all the eudaemon **** just kills it. Oh well, only ~7k bbs to go to fully unlock page 3
              Crushing mice is good for the soul...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Miubs View Post
                Mail+invetory/vault space should be enough,even for daily/weekly item.
                its not enough if we buy eudeamon skill daily
                Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

                Comment


                • #9
                  i suggest doing guild kick every 3 days if u keep opening boxes

                  once u get all ur skills to lvl 2, just wait till u get like 999 skill chest b4 using them again
                  Level 49 Archer
                  BR 150k

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Use and convert everything you can right away (soul seals,crystals, gems, beads,etc).
                    Only thing you defo need to keep is gear material that you are currently working on.
                    Just keep 1 stack for other stuff that need waiting like hoofs or stoves.
                    Don't need to h.oard anymore for crappy events.
                    [morfinnor]
                    Temple of Ibalize

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I was wondering what it would be like to play an online game where the developers want the players to enjoy the game. Anyone got any suggestions for games? (I missed the whole Warcraft craze).
                      Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                      Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                      Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                      Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
                        I was wondering what it would be like to play an online game where the developers want the players to enjoy the game. Anyone got any suggestions for games? (I missed the whole Warcraft craze).
                        Fheryat not sure if I got the name right but often mentions 'Doomlord' in his blog,also says it's good+ Devs thing
                        Last edited by sweetwaters; 04-20-2015, 03:21 AM. Reason: Optimized
                        Mad love for my crew

                        The golden rule in wartune
                        Maximizeâ„¢
                        Guess whose back with trouble?
                        ©S174

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                          Sure, plenty of space, if you have all inventory unlocked and/or like getting kicked from guild every few days. Far too many different items that are coming in on a daily basis. If I hadn't unlocked the bulk of my inventory with vouchers, I probably would have quit by now. Inventory is the worst example of price gouging in this game by far.
                          it really pains me to think of that 2 of my 3 pages were paid by balens & the 2 non-paying characters all have only 1 page of space with 1 of them close to Dragon Bow Master. now I don't even have enough space just to pick up all the stuff that can't be sent directly to mail on that particular one.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                            i suggest doing guild kick every 3 days if u keep opening boxes

                            once u get all ur skills to lvl 2, just wait till u get like 999 skill chest b4 using them again
                            if you have only 1 page of space & already advanced class, chances are that you can't even live without guild kick for 1 day.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              but i am, i just unlocked my 1st line just now.

                              i can survive without spending 85 bb on it but saves me time to check my L1 gems on mailbox
                              Level 49 Archer
                              BR 150k

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X