Very high Experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very high Experience

I am using a translator on line, so do not know how it will come out the translation.
    Last week the game experience was increased ridiculously, a situation that destabilized compretamente the game.
    I see many players at level 70 with 44k of power, those players who will not do anything in the game, you will not get any mult, their days are numbered, it's about time to lose heart with the game and stop playing.
    The arena between 20/60 convey only left the campers and they will not change because they do not take any experience, but new players will feel discouraged from starting a new game, because that convey only remained virtually campers.
    *Players like me, evolve more slowly in order to balance level and power.
    New players will have the option to evolve slowly, will have to go straight to level 70 and also consguirão not do much because of the difference of level and power necessary to consider that these will also spend only after atinguir maximum level.
    I weighed in contributing to the server, but is not interesting to spend with armor and items 50/70 level, as to reach the maximum level is fast, so rather spend once and improve tops items, ie much less than Spend was willing to spend.
    Necessary to consider the issue of high experience, at the risk of great loss inevestimento by players if this does not happen.

I'm putting in Portuguese because the translation above was bad

Estou usando o tradutor on line, por isso não sei como vai sair a tradução.
    Na ultima semana a experiência do jogo foi aumentada de forma absurda, situação que veio desestabilizar completamente o jogo.
    Vejo muitos jogadores no level 70 com 44k de poder, jogadores esses que não irão fazer mais nada no jogo, não conseguirão fazer qualquer mult, os dias deles estão contados, é questão de tempo até desanimarem com o jogo e para de jogar.
    A arena entre os leveis 20/60 somente sobrou os campers e eles não irão mudar porque não pegam nenhuma experiência, porém novos jogadores irão se sentir desencorajados de iniciar um novo jogo, pois nesse leveis somente sobraram praticamente campers e jogadores como eu, que evoluem mais lentamente buscando equilibrar level e poder.
    Pesei em contribuir com o servidor, porém não é interessante gastar com uma armadura e itens level 50/70, pois para chegar ao level máximo é rápido, desta forma prefiro gastar uma vez só e melhorar itens tops, ou seja gastarei a metade ou menos do que estava disposto a gastar.
    Necessário reconsiderar a questão da experiência elevada, correndo o risco de grande perda investimentos de jogadores e de vocês, se isso não acontecer.

[S565] Starfall Moor
Working...
X