X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R252856585
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Not to be a ****, but 250k br is nothing nowadays.
    Is that a comparative comment? ... as in 6 months ago, the top ToK kings were around 350k br ... or one year ago, the kings did not even sylph up.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    250k with sylph br is what he is referring to and that is difficult for players now if they dont cash since there is no more camping. I'm currently lvl 72 with 260k+ with sylph br and clearing easy is kinda difficult since the lag is horrible and I've been getting a team with 3 hecate and 1 venus at times since they merged all the servers together cross server wise excluding r2game servers. My team (all 200k+) can clear it easily but we cant even pass the 1st stage in normal which is strange. With the massive br gain of the whale going well over 1 mil br ToK will simple be impossible in the near future for newer players

Leave a comment:

• Asceti
    replied
    The higher level rewards aren't significantly better, iirc. Maybe over time.

As for fixing tok, literally all they need to do is scale the sylphs' brs and get rid of the lag, and everything would be fine.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Yamaneko123
    replied
    +1 to this.

I remember time when ToK normal was possible to complete solo with 90k BR. Now with 250k is impossible to do ToK easy. It could be based on highest level of team members, so that low level players would play against some team of their level and not lvl 80 monsters with orange sylphs. Or it can be done in the same way as Bloody Inferno (level 38-49,50-59,60-69,70-80). Lower level groups would get lower rewards than higher ones.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X