ToK is completely broken.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToK is completely broken.

This system is completely broken for 99% of players and now that the rewards are more significant, that's kind of a problem. At this point you need a team of 4 who all have ~250k to clear ToK Easy. I'm assuming the Daemon rewards are higher levels are significantly better (kind of hard to do anything other than guess when nobody can clear Normal or Hard) but the majority of players have no access to them because of the ridiculous difficulty curve in there.

You guys need to figure out something that makes this area workable again.

+1 to this.

I remember time when ToK normal was possible to complete solo with 90k BR. Now with 250k is impossible to do ToK easy. It could be based on highest level of team members, so that low level players would play against some team of their level and not lvl 80 monsters with orange sylphs. Or it can be done in the same way as Bloody Inferno (level 38-49,50-59,60-69,70-80). Lower level groups would get lower rewards than higher ones.

Comment

Not to be a ****, but 250k br is nothing nowadays.

Comment

The higher level rewards aren't significantly better, iirc. Maybe over time.

As for fixing tok, literally all they need to do is scale the sylphs' brs and get rid of the lag, and everything would be fine.
        Mage
        L80 DSW
        IMDE

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          250k with sylph br is what he is referring to and that is difficult for players now if they dont cash since there is no more camping. I'm currently lvl 72 with 260k+ with sylph br and clearing easy is kinda difficult since the lag is horrible and I've been getting a team with 3 hecate and 1 venus at times since they merged all the servers together cross server wise excluding r2game servers. My team (all 200k+) can clear it easily but we cant even pass the 1st stage in normal which is strange. With the massive br gain of the whale going well over 1 mil br ToK will simple be impossible in the near future for newer players
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Is that a comparative comment? ... as in 6 months ago, the top ToK kings were around 350k br ... or one year ago, the kings did not even sylph up.
            Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
            Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
            Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
            Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Well, after the patch they put all the platforms together in cross-server rankings, so you might've seen a bump in the difficulty, but yeah, not that big of a bump.

Times change, BRs grow. Just because I remember when 60k BR was OP as all get out doesn't mean that it should still be the metric for anything, really.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                Well, after the patch they put all the platforms together in cross-server rankings, so you might've seen a bump in the difficulty, but yeah, not that big of a bump.

Times change, BRs grow. Just because I remember when 60k BR was OP as all get out doesn't mean that it should still be the metric for anything, really.
                Agreed, lets all be glad tok kings dont carry kids (yet)

Other then Hef and Enchanty in tok NM now, and some ridiculous major lag, it hasn't got much harder IMO.

Comment

who ever said TOK is supposed to be easy? this game has tons of rewards for free, tons of easy events, why is it a problem when something is actually hard? TOK should be hard simply because the rewards are good and it's based on the top 16 players. If the top 16 players are tough, then tok should be as well. Kinda logic to me. I'm lucky enough to be able to clear TOK NM but it's not easy anymore, some of those fights take a while and it's actually fun. For once, I'm happy it's hard, easy fights are boring.

Comment

Agreed, lets all be glad tok kings dont carry kids (yet)

Other then Hef and Enchanty in tok NM now, and some ridiculous major lag, it hasn't got much harder IMO.
                    Well speak for yourself lol, for us Heff Enchant and the rest stripped 99.9% of the time fully, and even if 1 geared was easy to clear, but now it's rigged to be fully geared all the time (too many complaints about unfairness I guess)

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                      who ever said TOK is supposed to be easy? this game has tons of rewards for free, tons of easy events, why is it a problem when something is actually hard? TOK should be hard simply because the rewards are good and it's based on the top 16 players. If the top 16 players are tough, then tok should be as well. Kinda logic to me. I'm lucky enough to be able to clear TOK NM but it's not easy anymore, some of those fights take a while and it's actually fun. For once, I'm happy it's hard, easy fights are boring.
                      But easy fights are fast and with all there is to do in an evening, easy/fast is good. I do think tok nm is a bit too hard. we were clearing it before patch but would only struggle if someone wore a water sylph. Now with dimensions nerfed, Eudie lag, and higher br new enemies... we've dropped to doing hard. No group on our server can do nm in full anymore. Edit: and can they even take gear or sylphs off anymore?? If they can, I'd love to see them start doing so.
                      Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                      Guild: Paradox
                      Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                      Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                      80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                      80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                      80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                      80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Wonder if them dropping % astrals before rank/title change(03-03:20 or so server time) then putting it on after would help? Not high enough anymore to be on any of the toks or i'd bother testing ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                          who ever said TOK is supposed to be easy? this game has tons of rewards for free, tons of easy events,
                          Haha, funny

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Well speak for yourself lol, for us Heff Enchant and the rest stripped 99.9% of the time fully, and even if 1 geared was easy to clear, but now it's rigged to be fully geared all the time (too many complaints about unfairness I guess)
                            for European, it was the opposite last months ^^;

about tok in general, it would be nice if the player was cross server... from your server age.(more and less 4 or 5 months ?)
                            that would give a chance to everyone to do it
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              Byron and Tacius stripped most of the time, same for Eliatan.
                              But ever since Mythic Sylphs Elkabong thought it was funny to carry water sylph, healing the whole team for 600k hp.

So for me, Chanty and Hef are some kind easier.

Comment

Working...
                              X