Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

ToK is completely broken.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The nice thing about the ToK NPCs is they seem to have a default 0 when it comes to influence, so skills like Death Warrant, Ice Bolt, etc stun them in most cases (would say like 70% of the time) so pair that with HS and you can keep them down for a fairly long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      The nice thing about the ToK NPCs is they seem to have a default 0 when it comes to influence, so skills like Death Warrant, Ice Bolt, etc stun them in most cases (would say like 70% of the time) so pair that with HS and you can keep them down for a fairly long time.
      Does this apply to eud delphics with stun chances as well?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
        Does this apply to eud delphics with stun chances as well?
        I'm sure it does, but euds not really strong enough for ToK NM at least, once we get to lv3-4 one WW/RoF from the NPCs and our kids are fried lol (300k+ kids)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          I'm sure it does, but euds not really strong enough for ToK NM at least, once we get to lv3-4 one WW/RoF from the NPCs and our kids are fried lol (300k+ kids)
          LOL so true. maybe those WW/RoF/MD are lullaby for kids?

Comment

R2 u jo0ke with us (free player) ? We lost 2 years for ure joke ? U wanna me make a joke and close all ure servers ? Event all only for cashers ? God damit , if this will be in future and u will not have an good event for free player who lost 2 years for play this game (wartune) i will close all ure servers . I played with many chars because ure as.sses not ok for an merge , but u skip the limit

Comment

Working...
            X