Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

ToK is completely broken.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syneirex
    started a topic ToK is completely broken.

ToK is completely broken.

This system is completely broken for 99% of players and now that the rewards are more significant, that's kind of a problem. At this point you need a team of 4 who all have ~250k to clear ToK Easy. I'm assuming the Daemon rewards are higher levels are significantly better (kind of hard to do anything other than guess when nobody can clear Normal or Hard) but the majority of players have no access to them because of the ridiculous difficulty curve in there.

You guys need to figure out something that makes this area workable again.

• coconut100666
    replied
    R2 u jo0ke with us (free player) ? We lost 2 years for ure joke ? U wanna me make a joke and close all ure servers ? Event all only for cashers ? God damit , if this will be in future and u will not have an good event for free player who lost 2 years for play this game (wartune) i will close all ure servers . I played with many chars because ure as.sses not ok for an merge , but u skip the limit

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    I'm sure it does, but euds not really strong enough for ToK NM at least, once we get to lv3-4 one WW/RoF from the NPCs and our kids are fried lol (300k+ kids)
    LOL so true. maybe those WW/RoF/MD are lullaby for kids?

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    Does this apply to eud delphics with stun chances as well?
    I'm sure it does, but euds not really strong enough for ToK NM at least, once we get to lv3-4 one WW/RoF from the NPCs and our kids are fried lol (300k+ kids)

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    The nice thing about the ToK NPCs is they seem to have a default 0 when it comes to influence, so skills like Death Warrant, Ice Bolt, etc stun them in most cases (would say like 70% of the time) so pair that with HS and you can keep them down for a fairly long time.
    Does this apply to eud delphics with stun chances as well?

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    The nice thing about the ToK NPCs is they seem to have a default 0 when it comes to influence, so skills like Death Warrant, Ice Bolt, etc stun them in most cases (would say like 70% of the time) so pair that with HS and you can keep them down for a fairly long time.

Leave a comment:

• aihoshu
    replied
    Our team clears tok nm fairly easily as well, best is when they all have electro sylphs on but darks are ok to, just takes longer. I'm the lowest at about 810k with kid on and I survive fine, our average about 900k. Huge thanks to all you guys that take off your % astrals it does make it faster . Also in tok nm its not really about being strong it's about being smart and reacting to what the npcs do. Stun them just before they sylph or after they sylph, while they are sylphed stay in human form use defensives and heal. When there sylph rounds end heal up and go sylph, they take way more damage from your sylphs when they are human form.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    dont need to be really strong to beat tok nm yes im married in game to ivegotaname who i run everything with but im only 490k br if i take kid off i normaly savive all 5 levels of tok without dieing i normally hit them fairly hard all the way through occasionally things go pear shapped and 3 of us die leaving ivegotaname to solo it with 3 people left alive i normally go make food at this point as i no he can beat them but could take 20mins depending on mage heals
    Not trying to be mean, but you basically defeated your own point--you're getting carried.

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    TOK is based on the top 12 players in the GAME. You know, the several years old guys. They go up in strength, so do TOK opponents. Pity the poor buggers who are just starting out.

I don't know the percentages, but the rumour is that the last fight in the hardest difficulty is more than 100% of the strength of the top players. It that is true, that means that even a team of the top 4 players in the GAME cannot beat TOK at the hardest difficulty.

At this moment in time, TOK Normal is still quite beatable, but you need a team of about 400k-500k BR to do it. This includes Eudaemons.

In the future, it won't be because said top players will grow, and being the hard cashers that they are, they will grow faster than most people will.

That is how TOK has always worked. It is one of the mechanisms that R2 has put in to "encourage" you to spend money to grow your BR to keep pace with the top spenders in the game.
    dont need to be really strong to beat tok nm yes im married in game to ivegotaname who i run everything with but im only 490k br if i take kid off i normaly savive all 5 levels of tok without dieing i normally hit them fairly hard all the way through occasionally things go pear shapped and 3 of us die leaving ivegotaname to solo it with 3 people left alive i normally go make food at this point as i no he can beat them but could take 20mins depending on mage heals

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    TOK is based on the top 12 players in the GAME. You know, the several years old guys. They go up in strength, so do TOK opponents. Pity the poor buggers who are just starting out.

I don't know the percentages, but the rumour is that the last fight in the hardest difficulty is more than 100% of the strength of the top players. It that is true, that means that even a team of the top 4 players in the GAME cannot beat TOK at the hardest difficulty.

At this moment in time, TOK Normal is still quite beatable, but you need a team of about 400k-500k BR to do it. This includes Eudaemons.

In the future, it won't be because said top players will grow, and being the hard cashers that they are, they will grow faster than most people will.

That is how TOK has always worked. It is one of the mechanisms that R2 has put in to "encourage" you to spend money to grow your BR to keep pace with the top spenders in the game.

Leave a comment:

• gensouj
    replied
    Originally posted by Nangijala View Post
    If so big thankyou to ivegotaname, jab and bag =) I see they have will destroyer on right now,,,,should have checked before we did hard =(
    yeah you shoulda did nm

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    they cant strip anymore so it dosnt matter about that they will always be dressed now
    when you say "dressed", does it include sylph & clothing, or just gears?

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied
    Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
    the only real part of ToK that is broken is not being able to accurately see if they are dressed or not. we check and the stats say one thing, but then the actual fight has them dressed and sylphed up. Been screwed a few times already.
    they cant strip anymore so it dosnt matter about that they will always be dressed now

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    They should change it back to those computerized Shadows.

Leave a comment:

• R225424182
    replied
    the only real part of ToK that is broken is not being able to accurately see if they are dressed or not. we check and the stats say one thing, but then the actual fight has them dressed and sylphed up. Been screwed a few times already.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X