Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Offerings in Dimensions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offerings in Dimensions

Is it possible to get anything better than a lesser offering in a basic dimension? I know even in higher dimension, you can still get lesser offerings but I assume there is a higher chance to get a better offering in a higher dimension.

I got a basic offering in an advanced dimension dragon den. Only seen lesser ones from basic dims, but who knows might be a chance at something better.

Comment

where is the DRAGON DEN? anyone

Comment

Originally posted by R241016397 View Post
        where is the DRAGON DEN? anyone
        It is in dimensions, they are a random chance to find one. They are not that common, well at least not for me. But that is the holy grail in dimensions now.

Comment

I found one on top level of basic dimension, tucked away in the corner. The battle was with a 110k br dragon.
          Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
          Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
          Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
          Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

I've been exploring 100% of each dimension I get that is empty per day(bb and those items), and I can say I've only seen 1 dim totaly without a dragon's den, and 1 with more than one. so in average there should be 1 in each basic dimension.

Comment

I've had Dragons Den on 2 lvl's of the last dimension, unfortunatley as they were both Redoga Drake - 112,734 br which is higher than my br with sylphs i'm wiped out on the 2nd hit so i've yet to be getting close to beating the x4 bar, what br would i need to win? also do i have to beat this to get a Eudaemon shard? or where are they most likely to drop?

Comment

So far, i've done a few in the expert dim i had opened a few days before patch...seems like in expert, they can drop 5x lesser, 2x basic or 1x greater offering...but the redoga drake version actually hurts...400k hits against 90% resist, lol

Comment

hi all, i got greater on int dim
                  Level 49 Archer
                  BR 150k

Comment

Working...
                  X