Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Eudaemon and the WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I notice that I'm actually earning 40k-60k less gold/daru per round. I also notice that my Sylph gets less attacks now. I seem to move/attack at half-speed, but my sylphs energy drains normally. I have had many rounds, both in WB and in other fights, where I am unable to launch my Hercs delphic for a second attack because I'm forced back to character mode. I get 1 sylph attack and that is it.
    Fix your game please.
    I see inthe news that China is building an island. I suggest you name it Atlantis, because the way your work ethic is, it will be sinking very soon...
    If you can't win, cash harder

    Comment


    • #17
      Eudaemon is useless in WB or guild boss, it just takes from your turns and the damage doesn't count.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by ancev View Post
        Eudaemon is useless in WB or guild boss, it just takes from your turns and the damage doesn't count.
        I wouldn't say it's useless. Now that AFK AI will call runes, I'm using the Eudaemon to start speed cast. I'm a Mage w/ Knight Eudaemon - and barring the initial round, every round they will start with a full delphic meter (which I have set to the shield). Invoking an Eudaemon delphic starts speed cast - even when your 1st move is to awaken. No need to do AFK tricks and have the randomness of it pulling the wrong one. It pretty much accelerates your speed cast 1 turn, and is 100% effective.

        And I mitigate the slow-down by taking off my troops. It's just as fast as it was before with Troops, and the Knight gives me just enough delay to consistently get 2 attacks off per turn. I'm consistently doing more damage than I was before, though I suspect I'd be even better off if my Eudaemon were a Mage and I was getting the free Damnation boost along with the free speed-cast.

        Comment


        • #19
          is needed to unlock the eudaemon? who helps me with that

          Comment


          • #20
            You need 5 of those eudaemon mark shards. You can get them from dimension holding chests and you need to be 70+.

            Comment


            • #21
              extra units makes u lose turns? i dont understand

              anyway, the eudamon also gives extra boost to max rage, so if ur leaking rage it could help. the night time boss also, since bugged, will help u get more sylph turns with awakaneing master from kid
              Level 49 Archer
              BR 150k

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                extra units makes u lose turns? i dont understand

                anyway, the eudamon also gives extra boost to max rage, so if ur leaking rage it could help. the night time boss also, since bugged, will help u get more sylph turns with awakaneing master from kid
                If you lag even a little bit... you lose plenty.

                My team takes them off in DI since they do 0 help to us. W/o them kill 9 w/ them barely finish 8, just lose way too much time on the slow motion.

                Lately don't get to do much of WB but I see no purpose to using the eud, first few rounds I had it on only to do worse than I've ever done... would think with 130k patk could do a little bit better than months ago when I was much lower, but go figure... if you lag a lot you're stuck in noobsville. They really need to up WB HP or something, it dying twice as fast but gaining nothing from it is pretty stupid... especially now when gold is somewhat more sought after with eud skills in guild shop and the massive costs of astral refinement and whatnot.

                Comment


                • #23
                  i do take them off. just saying for those with monster pc, that they shouldnt take it off
                  Level 49 Archer
                  BR 150k

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                    I wouldn't say it's useless. Now that AFK AI will call runes, I'm using the Eudaemon to start speed cast. I'm a Mage w/ Knight Eudaemon - and barring the initial round, every round they will start with a full delphic meter (which I have set to the shield). Invoking an Eudaemon delphic starts speed cast - even when your 1st move is to awaken. No need to do AFK tricks and have the randomness of it pulling the wrong one. It pretty much accelerates your speed cast 1 turn, and is 100% effective.

                    And I mitigate the slow-down by taking off my troops. It's just as fast as it was before with Troops, and the Knight gives me just enough delay to consistently get 2 attacks off per turn. I'm consistently doing more damage than I was before, though I suspect I'd be even better off if my Eudaemon were a Mage and I was getting the free Damnation boost along with the free speed-cast.
                    AFK mode with runes takes 1 turn to cast 1 rune, when I can get a triple hit with chaos. And if I ditch my troops, then the whole combo is messed up again, cause WB will attack faster and it will mess up my double hit turns. This is just my situation (archer+mage kid). As the only skills worth doing are damnation and the delphic buff, I don't see how it will advantage me ,ever. Even at level 2 skills, the outcome is still worse then without the kid.
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                      And I mitigate the slow-down by taking off my troops.
                      I agree, craptune runs better without troops and for a longer time (you can delay refresh things). But you don't really want to take out troops, because doing so, you will lose the troops enlightnment (which, for me, is around 5k matk).

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        the damage made by kid doesnt even count as damage dealth..
                        dont believe me, try to do atol in 1 party with kids, and u will see that dmg dealt was significaly lower than boss has hp (for example boss has 201mil hp, with 1 team killing with eudaemons on u should make 160-170mil dmg and boss dead, and in rewards u will see that u made only those 160-170, and there was no one else participating)

                        ppl using it in wb just hurt themselfs and others, more damage done by kid, more gold everybody loses
                        Last edited by R282358633; 04-23-2015, 05:16 AM.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X