Eudaemon and the WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon and the WB

So are these new Eudaemon's supposed to help get more gold against the WB? Because I am not getting anymore and no one else in my guild is either. With my kid having a PATK of 46k and my hero having 65k, that should make a noticeable difference.

And in general, people are doing less damage overall to the WB than before patch. Did they make the boss tougher thinking the new kids should be helping?

i took off my eudamon for wb, very minor difference in earnings. not worth the lag, imo.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Kidpets cause more lag and change the timing so it is more difficult, if not impossible, to speedcast effectively in slyph mode. That said, the lvl 70 troops also affect it, thought to a lesser extent. I rest the kidpet during wb and use templars. My patk drops a bit, but I get every planned attack in every round (almost--lag can still make you lose one here and there).

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
        Kidpets cause more lag and change the timing so it is more difficult, if not impossible, to speedcast effectively in slyph mode. That said, the lvl 70 troops also affect it, thought to a lesser extent. I rest the kidpet during wb and use templars. My patk drops a bit, but I get every planned attack in every round (almost--lag can still make you lose one here and there).
        I have no trouble doing speedcasting with the kid deployed. I can do it just the same as before and I still get the same amount of gold.

But still even if the kid did slow you down, the kid has roughly 2/3 attack of your hero, well mine does and that should more than make up for that.

Comment

the euda dont NOT count to your gold/daru total .. they do kill the wb faster but you get no credit for their damage. Its the same as it is in a solo dungeon where you get no credit for their damage toward SSS nor do you get dinged for the damage they take.. same applies to wb.

edit - now if you are getting more it is from any buff your euda might be applying thus making YOU do more damage
          Last edited by R278463033; 04-20-2015, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            I have no trouble doing speedcasting with the kid deployed. I can do it just the same as before and I still get the same amount of gold.

But still even if the kid did slow you down, the kid has roughly 2/3 attack of your hero, well mine does and that should more than make up for that.
            Maybe you are luckier than I am or maybe you are still speedcasting but not getting as many attacks in as I am or maybe you're a knight and can take advantage of the new talent. I can still "speedcast" when I have the kidpet on but I do not get as many attacks in as I do without it. Of course, ymmv. But yeah...also

Originally posted by R278463033 View Post
            the euda dont NOT count to your gold/daru total

Comment

eudaemon have the same trouble in atoll boss, does damage but they aren't counted in yours. was alone doing it. my % was at 50% when over 65% of the boss was killed.
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                eudaemon have the same trouble in atoll boss, does damage but they aren't counted in yours. was alone doing it. my % was at 50% when over 65% of the boss was killed.
                In some cases, that can be a bonus though...esp on large bosses

Comment

wierd so my incease of gold ernings of like 6million gold a wb isnt my kid yet ive really changed nothing else ..... time to hire someone to solve that mistery (before kid sylph round was 720k ish with kid and not being able to dubble hit so 5 sylph hits instead of 8-9 im getting 860k sylph rounds .... )

Comment

General rule of thumb when doing WB / Atoll Boss / Guild Beast...

If you have an Oracle Eudaemon, just leave Damnation, Resto, Sunto, BL Delphic and AoE Delphic. Never use the AoE. This way it doesn't add any significant damage from the pet itself, but gives you a % Damage Increase to your damage and helps in terms of surviving (if that's in question). This guy is especially nice in Guild Beast as it can keep you and your Sylph Troops up indefinitely with Resto, Sunto and BL - provided he's strong enough to live as well.

If you have a Knight Eudaemon, you can mitigate damage done with Intercept, Bubble, Apollo Shield & the Two Delphics and just never use the damage Delphic. They don't actually buff you at all in terms of damage done though, so the Mage is the better PvE option right now. This is really a PvP Eudaemon.

If you have a Hunter Eudaemon, everything is pretty much doing damage. Get another Eudaemon That is, until Eudaemon damage is counted as part of your payout for Atoll Boss Gold & WB Gold & Daru & Guild Beast Damage.

That's my 2 cents.

Comment

I use an archer kid so the +10% buff gives a little more. The small lag is quite ok for the night WB where I play at home. Speed cast works just as fine. Not good for the day WB where I play on mobile, but AFK mode seems to do ok with speed cast so I'd leave my kid on for WB.

Comment

Hmm, maybe it's just me then. My slyph rounds usually are around 1m, and they dropped to about 800k with kidpet as I was missing quite a few attacks. Leave it off, and my slyph rounds go back up to 1m+. Nonslyph rounds are about the same either way, but you can't truly "double hit" there like you can on slyph.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                          I use an archer kid so the +10% buff gives a little more. The small lag is quite ok for the night WB where I play at home. Speed cast works just as fine. Not good for the day WB where I play on mobile, but AFK mode seems to do ok with speed cast so I'd leave my kid on for WB.
                          since when did archer kid give a 10% buff

Comment

I take my kid everywhere, I'm getting more gold at wb, we kill guild beast, and atoll goes down faster. so i don't know

Comment

They won't be adding Eudaemon damage into the payouts until they make some adjustments to WB-type events(probably adjustment to the formula used to determine payout vs. damage). Imo, I think they should just keep those particular events restricted to just the player's character & their sylph, but its probably too late for that now since it would probably make a lot of the not-so-smart players who spent a fortune on powering up their eudaemons go crazy.

I also noticed the same guild beast we fought last week was rather nastier this time around. Ate my dark sylph for breakfast and me with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X