Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

"All servers affected by Daylight Savings Time have now been changed." ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "All servers affected by Daylight Savings Time have now been changed." ??

What the meaning of this statement wrote by GM's at the lates maintenance at 11/08/2012 ?? "All servers affected by Daylight Savings Time have now been changed." ??

The server time still forward a hour, and that's a big deal for me and lots of my friend in S15.. i've choose this S coz the event time match my playing time..
    and since u change the Server time whcih forwarded a hour, now we need to do arena in 1AM (we got real life to do, work etc.), WB at 9AM (working time), BG at 8AM too..

Please consider it to move the server time back to its normal.. I've played and spent lot of time and money to this server, and BOOM!! U just change the server's time for 6 months? (ppls said it will be till April 2013?).

yeah , tht really suck time system , how we can get tht daylight saving time ... who live in Asia time is big deal if we get 1 hour forward , cause in tht time , we all must go to work and bla bla bla..!!!

spend many time and money too for this game ckckck....

s15 Shrine Of Sakaiya
    4b4nd0n
    Guild_Leader of IndoArmy S15

Comment

As the servers are set to American Time Zones, the times reflect the American Time Zones. The times as they are now are in fact normal. The times will change when Daylight Savings Time restarts in America come March.
      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

U mean it will be back normal in March 2013?

Cool, then i only can have 1 WB, half arena and AFK ing BG.. thx and good luck..

btw... Is it me or u push me to stop playing this game coz this ridicilous reason..

Comment

Sry for double posting..

It's not only me, all my friend from Asia feel sick abut this 1 hour thingy, and there's a lot Asia player in S15.

S15 Shrine Of Sakaiya
          Double2Death

Comment

GM please resetnya returned to the game early, because we in Indonesia are the main, if not back to normal will be many who do not play anymore, because in real life a lot of work to do. Please be considered immediately.

Nick LoLWolverine
            Guild IndoArmy
            lvl 54 Mage

Comment

yeah i know tht info , but tht is really life time , how can be in this game can affect by tht!!!
              if ur wann , just change in this game time for restart day be 4 AM ,
              dont change real life to game time 1 hour forward zzzzz

ur really make we are who live in asia time get harder to playing like this untill march ,
              so wht i get from this after spend time and money to much for this game ,
              nice and gud luck !!!

Comment

GM, CAN YOU COME BACK EVENT GMUT? pls... i need hellwing....

Comment

Originally posted by weichenlay View Post
                  GM, CAN YOU COME BACK EVENT GMUT? pls... i need hellwing....
                  This is wartune forum not CS forum please check
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

To all of you who are from Asia or Indonesia or wherever in that part of the world who have a problem with this, I will say this as kindly as I can.....

If you have a problem with DST, GET OFF OF THE AMERICAN SERVERS. Daylight Savings Time has been around since World War I. You ask for it to be changed back to meet the needs of Asian/Indonesian players, but what about the needs of the US players who are playing on a US SERVER? We work too, we have jobs, we have schedules as well. If you want to play on a server where DST does not affect you, go play on the Oceanic server, otherwise be prepared for time changes in March and November every year. And stop blaming the GMs and R2 for this, because it's not their fault that Benjamin Franklin and George Vernon Hudson suggested the idea of Daylight Savings Time and the U.S. Government decided to implement it.

Comment

Europe no daylight saving? i thought almost all included oceanic had daylight saving
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by McXanatos View Post
                        To all of you who are from Asia or Indonesia or wherever in that part of the world who have a problem with this, I will say this as kindly as I can.....

If you have a problem with DST, GET OFF OF THE AMERICAN SERVERS. Daylight Savings Time has been around since World War I. You ask for it to be changed back to meet the needs of Asian/Indonesian players, but what about the needs of the US players who are playing on a US SERVER? We work too, we have jobs, we have schedules as well. If you want to play on a server where DST does not affect you, go play on the Oceanic server, otherwise be prepared for time changes in March and November every year. And stop blaming the GMs and R2 for this, because it's not their fault that Benjamin Franklin and George Vernon Hudson suggested the idea of Daylight Savings Time and the U.S. Government decided to implement it.
                        its not the players fault either that Benjamin Franklin and George Vernon Hudson suggested an idea which affects the whole world

some players such as myself have a much better game play in EST server and PDT/PST servers than in a GMT server
                        so u can't say that we should get off the server and also
                        the players have no clue what DST is in the first place
                        they all thought it was some event but they didn't know it was a western world movement

so they are confused and complaining
                        they have misunderstood and once the misunderstanding goes
                        so does the complaints so instead of saying leave the sever (which is bad since 75% are Asian and European players if they leave then ur whole server will crash)
                        try explaining to them what DST is and what can happen and how to rearrange their new in game time ok
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                        X