X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Everyone quits eventually.

See ya!
    someday i will find out who's your alt account here.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Most servers are already dead, ours is like being in a funeral or something...really sad moments...But I hope everyone quitting for good, real life is out there
      I might follow soon

Comment

Originally posted by R27437853 View Post
        Most servers are already dead, ours is like being in a funeral or something...really sad moments...But I hope everyone quitting for good, real life is out there
        I might follow soon
        Good one!
        I will read the Eulogy
        Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
        Maximizeâ„¢
        Guess whose back with trouble?
        ©S174

Comment

Hmmm i used to see these quitting threads and most replies were offensive to the one started it, now i actually see people sympathize with him, things look pretty messed up now good job r2 lol.
          Name:MODOKâ„¢
          Class:Archer
          Server:Kabam s28(West)
          Guild:CritRime
          Level:Advanced 80
          BR(MAX):1.6 mil
          Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

R2's Wartune is so going down. Let's have a cupcake party when it happens
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
              R2's Wartune is so going down. Let's have a cupcake party when it happens
              Let Esme host it
              Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
              Maximizeâ„¢
              Guess whose back with trouble?
              ©S174

Comment

hmmm since yestarday another friend left. i have a few more days that i give them to make some things more interesting. lately events are just onesided, while we get lots of uselles things that we can exchange for the same price they can be sold, and many others. and with eudaemon and 5 diferent big spender events per day game became evan more unbalanced. but hey it would not have been so bad if not for more bugs that things that actualy works, and unplayable game because of lag, dungeons kicking you out and so on

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
                  Hmmm i used to see these quitting threads and most replies were offensive to the one started it, now i actually see people sympathize with him, things look pretty messed up now good job r2 lol.
                  its because this is a peaceful retirement thread. if this was another ragequitting thread and full of foul words in the OP, i would have mocked the TC.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
                    because when you quit you want to state that fact to people that you dont know and they dont care about you, just like you dont care about them, right?
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I haven't logged in in over 2 weeks now and man I gotta tell you all, it feels good. I have my freedom back! I'm not going to complain about the reasons I have decided to quit this game; I think most of them have already been mentioned by other players in this thread anyhow. I will however simply say that if you choose to quit this game, it will be one of the best decisions you can make in your life and it will ultimately give you back your life outside of work/school etc. Use that time to better yourselves through study, work, family time, working out/exercise, etc and I promise you all that you will not regret it Cya wartune!

Ohbummer out
                      Last edited by OhBummer; 04-24-2015, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Quick question: Am I included in the retirement list if I've not been playing Wartune for 5 months?

Comment

another one bites the dust

i would like to thank everyone i have met over the past year on s64,s457and s533 and the people with helpful insight here on the forums.the lagg no longer allows me to play without reloging every time a new screen loads.THANK YOU EVERYONE

Comment

The most ridiculous and stupidest thing they did was the huge experience boost(which is still showing up for me as 519% under World Prosperity exp. boost). I'm sure everyone wanted to get Eudaemons at some point, but not by leveling up from 1 to 70 in a single day! I'm currently sitting at lvl 70 and have no way of unlocking my resistance shields without gaining 10 more levels, which I do not want. I prefer building up other things(such as skills in the academy) as I level up. I wasn't happy about gaining 4+ levels with a single run through Tormented Necropolis for unlocking the lvl 65 resistance shields.

In my opinion, this whole patch was very poorly executed:
                            -No consideration was given to those playing Wartune on lower end or older systems.
                            -No consideration was given to the resulting imbalance caused by the huge experience percentage boost.
                            -No consideration was given to players in general.

There are a couple of players in my guild who can no longer play the game due to the greatly increased demand on computer system resources caused by the new added "features". I run Wartune on a system that has an i7 quad-core cpu, 16 Gb 1600-Mhz RAM, and even I notice the game slows and requires a reload much sooner than before this new patch. Flashplayer is a major resource hog and players need to have an option that allows them to turn down/turn off some of the new graphics/features, especially when there's a lot of sprites on the screen. I don't think anyone is going to go out and buy a whole new system just for the purpose of playing Wartune. Even with a monster computer, there's still going to be in-game lag due to Flashplayer limitations(game designers are getting lazy and want to make quick money, so they write games for the piece of cupcake Flashplayer instead of making their own like for example, Star Craft, Call of Duty, Dungeons and Dragons Online, etc.

Seriously, what is the reasoning behind the surprise 1000% experience boost? This was a piece of cupcake(with corn and peanuts) thing to do. Now you have a bunch of weak lvl 70+ players that get 15 beatings every day in the multiplayer arena and a side dish of slaughter in Battlegrounds. Why not just make Eudaemons available to players lvl 40 and above instead of this cupcaking experience boost nonsense? I'm sure it could be tweaked so that certain Eudaemon features would unlock as a player's main character levels up.

Like the experience boost, this patch was just shoved down our throats as a "take it or leave it" package. Don't take this the wrong way, while I like the new Eudaemon addition, I don't like the half-cupcaked way it was implemented. To me its like as if someone just didn't put much thought or planning behind it. Do I need to mention the stupidity behind adding so many new "open this to have the possibility of getting #1, #2, #3, #4, or #5 item that have to be saved for quest/synthesis" in conjunction with the space that is used up by the new farm items? Making new content is easy enough for any game designer to accomplish that has half of a brain. Its the implementation that either makes it or breaks it. You can develop good content and totally screw up implementing it, which is exactly what R2 did here. Fix this garbage or you're going to be alienating(and probably losing) a lot of your players, regardless of what they have already invested in the game.

Comment

I myself already lost three friends since yesterday. I agree with everything you said TolapPumj. Plus as I mentioned earlier, lots of guildies left this game like three months ago, including my guilds creator who has not been on for about 20 days now. I think that if the trend of losing people the way it is now keeps up, maybe the programmers will wisein up and reverse this patch. Hurt them where it really hurts, their pockets, enough cashers leave, hopefully the faster they notice they screwed up big time and fix this game.

Comment

You can add me to the quit list, er, retirement list I sold and sacked all of my stuff 3 weeks ago. Not a rage quit, more of an "intervention quit". If I wouldn't have done it, I would prolly still be here being miserable by the blatant money grabbing schemes that r2 or 7 roads or whoever it is.
                                Anyways, Good luck to all. I'll be going back to games not so money oriented.
                                Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X