The retirement thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
    I haven't logged in in over 2 weeks now and man I gotta tell you all, it feels good. I have my freedom back! I'm not going to complain about the reasons I have decided to quit this game; I think most of them have already been mentioned by other players in this thread anyhow. I will however simply say that if you choose to quit this game, it will be one of the best decisions you can make in your life and it will ultimately give you back your life outside of work/school etc. Use that time to better yourselves through study, work, family time, working out/exercise, etc and I promise you all that you will not regret it Cya wartune!

Ohbummer out
    I haven't log for about 3-4 months i think and i agree with you, it felt good. Although im not playing, im still reading alot of threads which i find it amusing. maybe a year ago or two this game is awesome, and now its getting messier as i read these few threads, seriously. maybe r2 is not threaten of mass quiting since they have alot of games to cover those.

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
    R2's Wartune is so going down. Let's have a cupcake party when it happens
    even if wartune is not going down, let's have a cupcake party, a 24hour lifespan thread. im up for it, lets make it happen. set up a date Esme haha
    I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
    and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

I'm nobody, but I'm thinking about throwing in the towel, too. End the addiction and time sink, so to speak.

Comment

since patch, can mostly see on farm "friends" that logins go down. server didnt get reward chests from sylph boss before, now ebven in main time there arent more than mx 2 grps attacking at all (only did once but its not for lower br grps designed)

think rotation , the new minigame, changes in cloud adventures, random eu..thing and the diff between heavy and normal and light/non cashers gettin bigger too fast are amin reasons.

- as playin as noncasher totally skipped battleground (when goin in there dont leave spawn cause always some spawncamper noobs sit outside, so cant even make last kill to switch to new bg, wouldnt be better i think but diffrent)
        - not doin arena any more, cause matchmaking sucks
        - minigames in rotation make it impossible to stay closer to low cash players (no gems from juwel; no daru/insignia, luck stones from fishing; and for surer never a vip fish from fishing even was lvl 28 at beginning of that lvl)
        - changes in cloud adventure make it more time needed (stupid mayong ** in CA ??? only takes time reward sucks), also think they changed chances to get pss it without buying extra dice

our guilde shrink from a guild battle rank to 4 active players, and as friend told 2 of the 8 guilds dont even come to battles any more so there just 6 left

calculating the results from last 2 weeks , think about 25% left server

Comment

Not to mention adding fishing to the mini game rotation. That takes entirely too long to get high enough level to be worth having, to be on a one week a month rotation. It takes 2+ weeks to get a single level after a point, so with only 7 days of it avail per month, that's 2 months. Now consider it takes FIVE levels to get a new fish and thus the better loots.. Now you're looking at 10 months just to get ONE new fish.. Thats absurd.

And as others may or may not have pointed out:
          1- Arena dmg mssg spam causing insane lag
          2- The absurd dim war changes that can risk costing someone very expensive dims
          3- The NON stop spender events, flash sales, golden roads, recharge events, etc, ON TOP OF only making upgrades available to cashers, ie: sylph gear, 2nd evo, etc etc.
          4- THE ABSOLUTE WORST customer service of any game I've ever witnessed. They don't give half a rats backside what we think, or how we feel about the garbage they throw at us. They never ONCE have shown any concern in the least. They just keep on doin whatever they please and holding their hands out for more $$ from the fools willing to keep giving it to them.

5- Back to their spender events. Before, If you spent, god forbid, $1000, u actually got SOMETHING for it. Granted, imo, it was NEVER worth $1000 to begin with, but now, those same events, you have to spend $3000 just to get $200 worth of in game stuff. They think their pixels are worth far more than they really are.

6- Every cent spent on this game, is money thrown in the wind. You never own a SINGLE BIT of it, and they can, will, and have, taken it away from people without any explanation. And that is their right. There is legally nothing that can be done about it.

A good game company is one who cares what its players think, values its cashers and non cashers alike, comprehends that a gamer community requires BOTH ends of the spectrum. You can't cater exclusively to cashers and expect to keep even them. People forge friendships across the board, financial freedom or not. It is bad business to care nothing about the people and only be concerned with how much cash you can squeeze out of them.

It SHOULD be common sense, happier players is better advertizing, creates a larger, more loyal community, quadruple micro transactions, thus MORE PROFITABLE. A company like this, with soo many cookie cutter p2w games couldn't be more transparent if they tried. I've said it before, I'll say it again, they are destroying their own game. They don't even care about that either. They will just flush it and move on to the next.

But who can really blame them? its hard not to hold your hand out for cash if there's suckers that are so eager to keep putting it in your hand. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they are INTENTIONALLY trying to rip us off, while laughing the entire time.. I can picture it now: "See? We can abuse them any way we see fit, and we STILL roll in the dough. These people are idiots, but they're making us rich"

My long winded rant aside, I give Kudos to those of you that quit and wish you the best. May your next game actually be ran by a company that cares, about its players, not just inflating its own bank account. Perhaps one day, my last remaining friends will depart wartunes, and then I too can finally be free of this dying game and this greedy greedy greed-mongering company. I swear this to you though, once I quit wartunes, I will NEVER let another r2/7roads/proficient city game sucker me in again.

Geeze they tick me off so bad.. such a potentially good game, and such a brilliant money making machine, and they had to abuse it and ruin it.. They don't deserve such a good platform to generate revenue.. Pure abuse and neglect. flippin idiotic company!

EDIT: yes, i realize i left out other issues as well, such as not being able to pick your 2nd eudaemon and a vast array of other flaws, but feel I mentioned enough to convey the point.
          Last edited by Pyranthos; 05-05-2015, 08:49 AM.
          Pyranthos
          S372 Spirit Divide
          Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

I agree with you 100% Pyranthos. If I knew anything about computer programming and had a team, I would have kept this game at about patch 2.0. Game was fun then, and non cashers like me actually had a chance against cashers. Now this game is so full of bugs, and only cashers can win, plus the fact that much of the pvp stuff like Arena is so out of whack (can't match with players in your own br level), the game is no longer "profitable" or fun. I think it was about patch 3.0 when things started to go downhill. I could tolerate some of the stuff they did, but now that 4.0 is out and the game is so unbalanced and no way for non cashers to do anything but cry, I am one of the old people (been here since near the beginning) that is no longer a player. I think about 70% to 80% of my friends don't even play anymore (most tree of ancients of my friends are never renewed after it is full, and only about 5 to 10 people in my guild out of about 40 to 50 are still active, not to mention a couple of weeks ago we got a new guildmaster because the old one quit).

Comment

May 10, 2015

Free Forever!

HOO RAY!!!
              Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

gap increases every patch

compared to last year when i start playing this game. the gap caused by cashing has been much bigger now. It gets bigger every patch. So, my advice to all the free players or medium cashers out there, especially new players, is to STOP PLAYING and FIND SOMETHING ELSE to spend your money and time on.

May 25, 2015
                Finally made up my mind.

*Clap* *Clap*
                Level 49 Archer
                BR 150k

Comment

compared to last year when i start playing this game. the gap caused by cashing has been much bigger now. It gets bigger every patch. So, my advice to all the free players or medium cashers out there, especially new players, is to STOP PLAYING and FIND SOMETHING ELSE to spend your money and time on.

May 25, 2015
                  Finally made up my mind.

*Clap* *Clap*
                  Congratulations. I am awaiting to see if anything will be done about the constant abuse of the rules on my server before I decide to throw in the towel.

It has gotten so bad now that I am starting to believe that R2 employees are posing as players and this is why nothing is done about their constant violations of the Terms of Service.

Comment

May 25, 2015
                    Finally made up my mind.

*Clap* *Clap*

Why on earth would I do that? The heavier cash players have abandoned the game. I'm top 30 on the server as a free player. There are still plenty of baby toons who haven't grown to 80 yet. I've gained 50k BR on my base toon since hitting 80 a few weeks ago. I'm well on my way to orange. I'm still enjoying it. We're seeing non-cash rewards again. I'll leave at some point, but not quite yet.
                    IGN: Swinella
                    Class: Mage
                    lvl: 80
                    BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                    Server: Kabam s79
                    Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki314 View Post
                      Congratulations. I am awaiting to see if anything will be done about the constant abuse of the rules on my server before I decide to throw in the towel.

It has gotten so bad now that I am starting to believe that R2 employees are posing as players and this is why nothing is done about their constant violations of the Terms of Service.
                      you are starting to believe? look at the cross server ranking and pick which ones you think are there for R2 to generate income lol

Comment

Originally posted by JackFrost1111111 View Post
                        you are starting to believe? look at the cross server ranking and pick which ones you think are there for R2 to generate income lol
                        There is hardly anyone left on our cross-server rankings. All the super-cashers have vanished into thin air. I am not sure what is going on with this game anymore.

Comment

are cross server is full lowest br 1.2mil the top player 1.8milbr maxed everything all fused gems cant see the holy forge just show 0's his/her Eudaemon almost has more br then me my sylph and my Eudaemon another 100kbr and it will ... most spend they're own money but im sure a few are there on behalf of R2

Comment

Just found out that bots are allowed to be used by some players, so there must be R2 employees playing the game who are immune to the Terms Of Service. Time to look for a new game to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki314 View Post
                              There is hardly anyone left on our cross-server rankings. All the super-cashers have vanished into thin air. I am not sure what is going on with this game anymore.
                              Just FYI, some servers are separated from others. I have no idea why, and it's not the test servers. But a few months ago, only one player from my server was in the top 100 cross-server, and now it's almost a dozen, and it's definitely not because we've gotten stronger. We're sequestered for arena and BG too, so none of us have run into the super top players in a while. It's fantastic for TOK, NM is completely doable lately. I haven't been on other servers, so I can't say if there's only the one subdivision or not.
                              Last edited by MrFancyPants; 05-25-2015, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X