Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Double Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Skills

Can any1 tell me what the double skills are about? When i hit lv38 a tab open'd on my skill board that says I can activate double skills for 995 Balens. And I have no idea what double skills are...........
    ty

It's a second skill tree you can switch to at any time, basically allowing you to have 2 different skill builds. That's all.

Comment

tyvm Miz I had no clue what it was talking about , but now thx 2 u I do lol.. cheers

Comment

i found this when i using search function
        Originally posted by onimad
        yeah u earn 2 skill point but 1 in each skill book. LOL
        im confused which one it's true skill tree or skill point?

Comment

Originally posted by R24174189 View Post
          i found this when i using search function
          im confused which one it's true skill tree or skill point?
          He might be trying to troll.
          As Mizuti91 said, it is another Skill bar which you can switch to anytime.

Feel free to join

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
            yes so you can have a skill build for pvp and another skill build for pve that you can switch anytime depending on the situation
            :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
            :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
              are you deaf or blink there u can read i say im confused and that make to troll.pathetic mod

Comment

When you say any time do you mean even in battle or do you have to switch between battles? I'm pondering the merits of getting it but if I have to switch betwene battles I may as well keep doing what I'm doing and just moving a couple skills around.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                  When you say any time do you mean even in battle or do you have to switch between battles? I'm pondering the merits of getting it but if I have to switch betwene battles I may as well keep doing what I'm doing and just moving a couple skills around.
                  You cannot switch midfight, you can only switch skills when not in battle. As of early in the game "hybrid" skill trees work perfectly, for the harder MP instances, even in catacomb / necropolis, hybrid will keep you behind, no matter what class you have. You can decide to spec fully into 1 part of the tree, but you may lack important skills from another part of the tree in some situation, hence the double skill option. If you ever want to spend the worth of a bag of chips and a can of coke in balens worth, the double skill is what you want. VERY useful, if not a MUST!

Cheers!
                  Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                  Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                  Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                  Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                    You cannot switch midfight, you can only switch skills when not in battle. As of early in the game "hybrid" skill trees work perfectly, for the harder MP instances, even in catacomb / necropolis, hybrid will keep you behind, no matter what class you have. You can decide to spec fully into 1 part of the tree, but you may lack important skills from another part of the tree in some situation, hence the double skill option. If you ever want to spend the worth of a bag of chips and a can of coke in balens worth, the double skill is what you want. VERY useful, if not a MUST!

Cheers!
                    I agree. I swear by the second skill tree. It allows you more options and freedom to choose different approaches to difficult situations that arise in the game. Definitely worth the balens in latter levels, if not completely evident in earlier ones.

1 word of warning, if you purchase and then set it, and then decide later you want to change it, your purchase only allows you to switch one tree at a time. You have to pay again to switch the second one too. So choose skills wisely when selecting them, and really map out what you want on paper before allocating skill points. It helps in the long run.
                    ChieftainRez
                    Knight
                    VictisHNR
                    [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                      I agree. I swear by the second skill tree. It allows you more options and freedom to choose different approaches to difficult situations that arise in the game. Definitely worth the balens in latter levels, if not completely evident in earlier ones.

1 word of warning, if you purchase and then set it, and then decide later you want to change it, your purchase only allows you to switch one tree at a time. You have to pay again to switch the second one too. So choose skills wisely when selecting them, and really map out what you want on paper before allocating skill points. It helps in the long run.
                      so we cant reset double skill tree via vouchers, only main skill tree was allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by R24174189 View Post
                        so we cant reset double skill tree via vouchers, only main skill tree was allowed?
                        no you can reset skills using vouchers for both tree, but you have to reset them separately. so using 2x as much vouchers since you resetting 2 separate trees
                        Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Working...
                        X