Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this game is made for idiots or just greedy people?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this game is made for idiots or just greedy people?

Patch 4.0 brought many items but inventory and vault remained the same. I lost more than 2 years with this game and every change I had problems with inventory.
    If you had to process information, those wonderful people who make these patches should be understood that too much greed can cause failure of the game.

The inventory problem can be solved a bit when u ask your G.M. to kick u out of guild, so all itens in vault go to e-mail and stay there for 30 days, then u apply again.
    Wartune, a game that get worst each new maintenance... ¬¬

Comment

Originally posted by R2114207353 View Post
      The inventory problem can be solved a bit when u ask your G.M. to kick u out of guild, so all itens in vault go to e-mail and stay there for 30 days, then u apply again.
      But with farm stuff going to mail when you are offline there may be a chance for you to lose all your stuff you sent to mail
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
        But with farm stuff going to mail when you are offline there may be a chance for you to lose all your stuff you sent to mail
        I think that is why they started sending offline stuff to mail. people have been cheating the system for far too long.
        If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

I would also add the reminder to be careful when doing this. People oft open mails without realizing they did it then forget to collect and three days later its up in a puff of smoke. So if you do go this route be incredibly careful.. I do know the space issue has been brought up, and we have no information at this time, for that I am incredibly sorry.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

And how will you lose your items in mail? Mails dont disappear, theres just a limit how much are shown, 50 iirc. Once you empty some of those, youll see the rest, up to 50 again.
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              And how will you lose your items in mail? Mails dont disappear, theres just a limit how much are shown, 50 iirc. Once you empty some of those, youll see the rest, up to 50 again.
              30 days limit, after that its gone if u dont retrieve them, and its 3 days if u open them
              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
              Class : Archer
              Guild : •OneŽ•
              LvL : 80
              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                30 days limit, after that its gone if u dont retrieve them, and its 3 days if u open them
                You mean just like any other normal mail? Must be hard to manage this. I should write a comprehensive guide how to use mail as inventory...
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

dont forget, mail can full too
                  my mail full once
                  Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

wasnt online for almost a day and all those milk and other stuff filled 12 pages in mail. imagine being off for a few days and leaving stuff in mail has storage
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

You mean just like any other normal mail? Must be hard to manage this. I should write a comprehensive guide how to use mail as inventory...
                      I don't think writing a guide would help. It's just too complex a concept for some people to grasp.
                      Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 04-21-2015, 12:46 PM.

Comment

It doesn't even get "full". back when we got thousands of gem packs from events I would keep clicking and forgot to keep an eye on inventory. so a ton went to mail. files all 50 pages…would collect all, refresh, and my mail would be full again…took a couple repeats but eventually i got all my gem packs out from mail.

at least try stuff before whining

Comment

If you exceed the 50 page limit in mail, your stuff will still be there. You just have to refresh after clearing it out to get the rest of it. Also the mail vault thing is a far better way of inventory management then anything else we can do currently.
                          Name: Phoenixia
                          Server: R2 S-319
                          Class: Mage
                          BR: 911k
                          Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                          Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
                          X