X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension war PVP Guide

Hello,

Someone can post some screenshot to know how work Dimension war PVP please ?

I dont find any information about it.

Thank you

Take and read this thread, it will give you some info. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....h-4.0-Part-One

I know it does not tell you everything but it is a start. I might try to make some videos of dimensions if I can find a good program.

Comment

When you open a map there is a chance to end up in already started one from someone else. You need to take his towers and outposts if he build any, fighting his npc, just like solo arena. It doesnt consume energy since they are already opened (you see his path too). If you take all his buildings you drive him away from the dimension, he gets a map chest from lower quality (ie basic one if you took his intermediate). You have limited attack attempts, so some dimensions cant be taken for 1 day.

If you get attacked and lose your dimension, it sux obviously.

If you enter an opened one, it sux too cause you lose on the loot the original owner already got.

Thats it. It sux no matter what.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

up for screenshot plz

Comment

Since there's a nice thread about this subject here I suggest you direct your question to that thread. Or read through it might give you the answer you're looking for. No need to have two threads on the same topic.

Closing thread.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
          X