Host Quiz Events in Alter of Ennoblement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Host Quiz Events in Alter of Ennoblement

In the alter of ennoblement room anyone that talks posts on screen, its free, plus the room is limited to how many ppl can be in it at one time

so 3 times in a night a GM at special times can pick a room and ppl have to run to the room before it fills up. those that dont make it, best of luck to you next time. that way we don't have same winners all the time, and everyone can play, since it does not cost a penny to speak in current channel,

i missed out on a few of the quiz events do to the lack of horns. and i not paying 10 balens for a single horn to try and win a question that rewards don't compare to money spent.

therefore i been seeking other revenues to host this quiz event free of charge. First idea of to make word chat free, no charge of horns for a 1hr on these events. but that requires coding and such, then i thought of a room to speak freely, and the alter of ennoblement is perfect...

hope my suggest makes everyone happy....

Sincerely,
    Nazar
    S55 Tortmain Abbey

I did't know G'Ms still host quizzes i thought thats like 2 or 3 weeks ago anyways how do you know if aG'M is hosting a quiz?
    Guild [INFINITY]
    Guild Position: MEMBER
    Class:knight
    Username:GreatPaul
    Lvl:60
    server: Duskin Arena

Comment

Working...
    X