CW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW

that thing is going to happen this week or no ? or we will have preliminaries in april and finals in May if CW are next week ?

buy more balens
    Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
    Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
    Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Likely next week, by the looks of it

Comment

According to R2_Helen:

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
        Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 23rd of April at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Patch Notes:
        • Began the 23rd Class War.

"The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Personally I would have to concur with her royal Esmeness.. because if you look at the calendar, the next Thursday in the month would be the 30th. This would mean that class wars would end outside of April. But personally, that's just my two bits on this one.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Well, we've had one or 2 that have stretched into the next month before ^^

Comment

Another CW I'll have to skip because of work.

Oh well, it's not like I can get anywhere in it to begin with anyway.
              Name: Phoenixia
              Server: R2 S-319
              Class: Mage
              BR: 911k
              Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
              Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

If you want to win,you gotta cash harder

I just AFK since it makes no difference if I play,I always lose but the dumbs crystals could help
                Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                Maximizeâ„¢
                Guess whose back with trouble?
                ©S174

Comment

For me, it's about the wagers. I won a wager once and the payout was huge. I got like 3 mounts in one day, I was a happy girl for a while
                  Name: Phoenixia
                  Server: R2 S-319
                  Class: Mage
                  BR: 911k
                  Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                  Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
                  X