Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

marriage---the new way to lose friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marriage---the new way to lose friends

I dont like the new marriage system.Its good if u find someone to marry and they stay with u in the server.But what if u dont want to marry. I know u will say that we r free to chose if we want to get married or not. But what happens when a player asks you and u refuse them..Well all hell breaks loose or it might be just happening to me . It happened to me on 2 different servers. One of the guy i declined was ok with it ..he was still friendly and all but it was awkward ..we ended up doing most of our runs separately..The 2nd guy i declined took it the bad way...he ended up plundering me all the time...attacking me and only me when ever he got the chance ..like in bg and amethyst mine .Even in world chat he had been extremely rude to me.Like we did not have a hard time already making friends who helped each other and keeping players in a server.Now if one has been rejected or rejected someone it creates animosity between players .And god help us if we or our partner are eyed by they other players for the taking.Why did wartune do this to us (or me).We were already divided as free players vs cashers,,guild vs guild and players that we just did not get along with . I dont know about you all but i end up losing fellow guild members and friends because of this marriage system . Guild members switching guild cause they did not want to be in the same guild as the player who rejected them . I know wartune wanted to make money but is not the kid system enough .For all i care they could have added pets to the game to cash on or have crowns .Why not create a best friend system instead of the marriage system which would have perks (only one best friend)....as if getting hit on in the beginning of wartune wasnt enough . This marriage system has made me switch servers as it was too much to handle...and i can handle players hating me for no reason but this... . I dont like wartune any more....If i wanted a partner i would get married in real life not in a game.This game already takes up too much time as it is, if u want to have a average toon .
    Last edited by R2110415681; 04-21-2015, 10:03 PM.

This is a web flash game, people need to get real.. and grow up and not get bent out of shape

Comment

but they dont...they actually take it as a personal rejection and then get hell bent on making they other persons gaming life miserable.I could still play but it take the fun out of gaming

Comment

You know its a first world problem when your problems are being hit on over the internet.

No offense but this is one of most amusing things I've read in a while.

The marriage feature in game didn't come flying at you with ads that slapped you in the face and said "SIGN HERE TO GET MARRIED" and then the other person goes AW YEAH and you went ….n-.n..noo…sorry… and totally crushed their naive little dreams. either you led them on or they read waaay too deep between the lines.

I really can't imagine entire servers turning on you, good lord…I REALLY hope you're being dramatic, but I could actually believe that sadly.I've seen my fair share of stupid.

Sorry it turned out that way. but it helps you avoid stupid people for the better….

side note : kid feature isn't exactly cash based…i haven't done a thing besides farm and buy skill boxes in guild shop (with gold not money :P)

Comment

they read way too deep..i thought of them as "good" friends.....not the entire server fortunately ...they like me cause i help them out alot but we do share the same set of friends ....i am just glad i did not spend too much. Its sucks when they refuse to do a mpd or arena run just cause ur in the group....so far i have not been kicked out ..but it could easily happen
          Last edited by R2110415681; 04-21-2015, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2110415681 View Post
            they read way too deep..i thought of them as "good" friends.....not the entire server fortunately ...they like me cause i help them out alot but we do share the same set of friends ....i am just glad i did not spend too much. Its sucks when they refuse to do a mpd or arena run just cause ur in the group....so far i have not been kicked out ..but it could easily happen
            and ..... if .... i..... get kicked .... then ..... i's ....... CHECKMATE!
            i know it's you Jeff Goldblum stop pretending

Comment

Did you have relationship in real life?
              You rejected them, they tried here, got rejected?feel bad
              Maybe feelings are involved
              Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
              Maximizeâ„¢
              Guess whose back with trouble?
              ©S174

Comment

Playing hard to get didnt pay off here....

Comment

you know i've been meaning to log in to see if im still married
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

no..just met them in the game on the server ..was there for 3days...new server

Comment

i didnt read the whole thread, but i just wanna say that Thread's Title also applicable in real life.
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R2110415681 View Post
                        no..just met them in the game on the server ..was there for 3days...new server
                        Friendship, love, marriage proposal, rejection, broken hearts, hatred, drama!

And this only for 3 days! Wartune meets Hollywood!
                        Last edited by daunapu; 04-22-2015, 11:40 AM.
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                          Friendship, love, marriage proposal, rejection, broken hearts, hatred, drama!

And this only for 3 days! Wartune meets Hollywood!
                          more like Bollywood.
                          :V
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            more like Bollywood.
                            :V
                            What about Nollywood?
                            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                            Maximizeâ„¢
                            Guess whose back with trouble?
                            ©S174

Comment

lol i rejected half a dozen on each server before committing to one, and divorced once because the player was leaving game, never had a problem with anyone. maybe some people are just too obsessed with you

Comment

Working...
                              X