Views:	1
Size:	491.1 KB
ID:	1712516
    it's really annoying

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me either. I have spoken with a mentor in game as well as a moderator here (in PMs) and the indications are that deleting will come sooner than later, but that sooner may still be the next patch, which is 4-6 week away. In the meantime, I'm not opening another Eudaemon to be on the safe side. I don't really need the mage or archer pets except for space, and since I was just part of a server merge, I got 1200 free BB to keep my inventory open. So I'll be patient .
    I don't get why it's not implanted in the first place, I'm sure they are aware of the gambling part getting the right kids, but I wouldn't go blind on a mentor or moderators indications either.
    So far i have only gotten 5 extra shards, at this rate it will take me another 4-6 weeks anyway to get a new one, so lets see what next patch brings..

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Well, it wouldnt surprise me if you can't have more then 4, or it random replaces one.
    Imagine the 5th he summon's is a knight as well, replacing his lvl 8....
    Wouldn't surprise me either. I have spoken with a mentor in game as well as a moderator here (in PMs) and the indications are that deleting will come sooner than later, but that sooner may still be the next patch, which is 4-6 week away. In the meantime, I'm not opening another Eudaemon to be on the safe side. I don't really need the mage or archer pets except for space, and since I was just part of a server merge, I got 1200 free BB to keep my inventory open. So I'll be patient .

Leave a comment:

• Deeelinquent
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	eudis.jpg
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	1712462

I know I chose archer, as it was the best eudi for me... but do I need 3?! >.<

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahaha... now that would definitely be incredibly justifiable cause for quitting.
    Well, it wouldnt surprise me if you can't have more then 4, or it random replaces one.
    Imagine the 5th he summon's is a knight as well, replacing his lvl 8....

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Let's hope you can either open a 2nd page or if you have another 5 shards it automatic removes one of the others, in case of overwriting, i'd hope it doesn't remove random tho, with your luck it would prollly delete the one you have upgraded.

Hahahahahahahahahaha... now that would definitely be incredibly justifiable cause for quitting.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    Hehe. I actually love the Knight and will keep a 2nd in the unlikely event that we can outright replace troops with Eudaemon one day . But as another poster said, having only one Eudaemon type right now means I'm wasting 20 inventory spaces on Skill Books for Mage and Archer.

I got the extra space, but it's up in another 10 days and I'm going to have to renew it if I don't pull a different Eudaemon class to clear up at least 10 of those spaces.
    Let's hope you can either open a 2nd page or if you have another 5 shards it automatic removes one of the others, in case of overwriting, i'd hope it doesn't remove random tho, with your luck it would prollly delete the one you have upgraded.

Leave a comment:

• Val-K
    replied
    i like my knight too ... but only one will be enough ... just done them today

Click image for larger version

Name:	knight-kid.JPG
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1712452

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    lol

Maybe Zorich pays so much attention to knights that all the Sacred Knights want him to be their daddy? just kidding

seriously, this really blows. feeling sorry for you Zorich.
    Hehe. I actually love the Knight and will keep a 2nd in the unlikely event that we can outright replace troops with Eudaemon one day . But as another poster said, having only one Eudaemon type right now means I'm wasting 20 inventory spaces on Skill Books for Mage and Archer.

I got the extra space, but it's up in another 10 days and I'm going to have to renew it if I don't pull a different Eudaemon class to clear up at least 10 of those spaces.

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    Can u ask for their instructions on how to choose 2nd eud? So far I haven't heard of such thing so would be nice to know if that's possible.
    yea me too :P
    summoned 4 eudaemons, 1st was a free pick ad the rest were all random;
    no screen to pick, nothing. You just summonthe 5 shards and bam, you get a random eudaemon.
    even an r2 dev said it wasnt possible to pick the 2nd - more eudaemon.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron_VS View Post
    Also, a very good and close friend of mine, has a knight and a mage eudae, and said that they chose their 2nd eudae.
    Can u ask for their instructions on how to choose 2nd eud? So far I haven't heard of such thing so would be nice to know if that's possible.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    The curse of piet... haunting you, lol
    lol

Maybe Zorich pays so much attention to knights that all the Sacred Knights want him to be their daddy? just kidding

seriously, this really blows. feeling sorry for you Zorich.

Leave a comment:

• R218890822
    replied
    Duplicate Eudaemon

Thanks R2, game came through as expected and gave me the same one as I already had. What the heck is the purpose of having 2 the same, honestly??? If there is some grand plan for them how about letting us in on it? If there is NO use for duplicates then at least give us a way to unload the bloody things when we get them.

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    I have 3 mages -.- and also taking up 25 slots full of skills for archer and knight kids in the hope I finally get something different

Leave a comment:

• Dennink
    replied
    The Eudamon's.

Finally got my second eudamon.

and surprise. it's the same one i allready got.

So any news on when i can remove that one.

delete it. . sell it. . engulf it. . recycle it. whatever.

i don't need 2 of the same kind.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X