Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

the 2nd Eudaemon : random or defined ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Ofc i got a 2nd mage today, from the looks of it my first one does not like him very much.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Syneirex View Post
      They're random? That's ... really damn lazy on the part of the developers.
      it's to follow how the game was supposed to be if we had child.
      but with child there was a logic. with Eudaemon, not really as it doesn't seems marriage affect them
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

      Comment


      • #33
        I also asked how many we could have and did not get an answer.

        Comment


        • #34
          At least you guys can seem to get shards. Ive managed to get 1 shard since the patch from my 5 daily dimension chests. Do you get more from beginners chests or something? Or is there another way that I dunno about ? I have 5 adv maps completed and as I said I've only been given 1 shard since the start.
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

          Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
            At least you guys can seem to get shards. Ive managed to get 1 shard since the patch from my 5 daily dimension chests. Do you get more from beginners chests or something? Or is there another way that I dunno about ? I have 5 adv maps completed and as I said I've only been given 1 shard since the start.
            You can get shards from sacrifice, if there's nothing better to choose from.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
              At least you guys can seem to get shards. Ive managed to get 1 shard since the patch from my 5 daily dimension chests. Do you get more from beginners chests or something? Or is there another way that I dunno about ? I have 5 adv maps completed and as I said I've only been given 1 shard since the start.
              Going to assume you finished those 5 before the patch, but there's this new monster you can fight in dimensions called "Dragon's Den" I think, which is pretty much a redoga, and it part of the bundle it drops includes one of those offering items you can use in sacrifice.
              I've used those to get at least two shards so far. So keep an eye out for that, the bundle of items it drops is really nice.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                Going to assume you finished those 5 before the patch, but there's this new monster you can fight in dimensions called "Dragon's Den" I think, which is pretty much a redoga, and it part of the bundle it drops includes one of those offering items you can use in sacrifice.
                I've used those to get at least two shards so far. So keep an eye out for that, the bundle of items it drops is really nice.
                Ok I must be missing where sacrifice is lol. Cos if killed many of the dragons dens and have offering things, but dunno where the sacrifice is lol.
                Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

                Precisia----
                s371 Harmony

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                  Ok I must be missing where sacrifice is lol. Cos if killed many of the dragons dens and have offering things, but dunno where the sacrifice is lol.
                  northern building in sky city. there is a teleporter int front of it to enter.
                  inside, you can use them and chose your rewards between the 5 they propose.
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                    northern building in sky city. there is a teleporter int front of it to enter.
                    inside, you can use them and chose your rewards between the 5 they propose.
                    Thanks can do that when I get home lol
                    Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

                    Precisia----
                    s371 Harmony

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      i dont see the point rushing a 2nd or 3rd one, other than bag space problems. you just keep sending the other 20 skill books to mail. Need guild kick every 3-5 days til u lvl 2 all the skills, after that, u should collect at least 800 skill box b4 opening them again.
                      Level 49 Archer
                      BR 150k

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                        i dont see the point rushing a 2nd or 3rd one, other than bag space problems. you just keep sending the other 20 skill books to mail. Need guild kick every 3-5 days til u lvl 2 all the skills, after that, u should collect at least 800 skill box b4 opening them again.
                        yes, for me main reason is inventory. I don't really see the point of upgrading a second one until I maxed the first (no idea how long it will take)
                        but asking kick everyday is a pain. so having less unused book help for inventory management
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          So I've been attempting to contact R2 after sending the ticket about the random 2nd Eudaemon, basically: it is going to be random from now on; there is nothing they will do about it; as of the last comment they made nothing about sacrificing them; they don't care about it being an annoyance to the players; oh and to make a post about it so the developers can see. I'm still waiting of them to answer if there is a max amount of Eudaemon like there was for the kids on the Chinese servers.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                            I sent in a ticket about the second kid being random and they said this was a decision made by the developers and nothing can be done about it. So this does not look good at all.

                            I still will not make another kid until something is done about this which could be a while. I don't want to end up with 2 archers, even if could delete one, you just wasted 5 shards and it ins't like you get them everyday, well at least I don't.

                            This really needs to be changed.
                            Any news on this? still random or we can change it now?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                              Any news on this? still random or we can change it now?
                              Still random and may be for good. Just like with adding sylph skills, look how many complained about that and nothing was ever changed about it. This may be the same way.

                              They don't care what the players want, as long as they get money, they are happy.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	archereudae.png
Views:	1
Size:	405.8 KB
ID:	1711835
                                I was so scared summoning a 3rd one, but I guess there is a ''god'' :P
                                âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                                âœ* Prizzly
                                âœ* Knight
                                âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X