No announcement yet.

the 2nd Eudaemon : random or defined ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ofc i got a 2nd mage today, from the looks of it my first one does not like him very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Syneirex View Post
      They're random? That's ... really damn lazy on the part of the developers.
      it's to follow how the game was supposed to be if we had child.
      but with child there was a logic. with Eudaemon, not really as it doesn't seems marriage affect them
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I also asked how many we could have and did not get an answer.

Comment

At least you guys can seem to get shards. Ive managed to get 1 shard since the patch from my 5 daily dimension chests. Do you get more from beginners chests or something? Or is there another way that I dunno about ? I have 5 adv maps completed and as I said I've only been given 1 shard since the start.
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
            At least you guys can seem to get shards. Ive managed to get 1 shard since the patch from my 5 daily dimension chests. Do you get more from beginners chests or something? Or is there another way that I dunno about ? I have 5 adv maps completed and as I said I've only been given 1 shard since the start.
            You can get shards from sacrifice, if there's nothing better to choose from.

Comment

Going to assume you finished those 5 before the patch, but there's this new monster you can fight in dimensions called "Dragon's Den" I think, which is pretty much a redoga, and it part of the bundle it drops includes one of those offering items you can use in sacrifice.
              I've used those to get at least two shards so far. So keep an eye out for that, the bundle of items it drops is really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                Going to assume you finished those 5 before the patch, but there's this new monster you can fight in dimensions called "Dragon's Den" I think, which is pretty much a redoga, and it part of the bundle it drops includes one of those offering items you can use in sacrifice.
                I've used those to get at least two shards so far. So keep an eye out for that, the bundle of items it drops is really nice.
                Ok I must be missing where sacrifice is lol. Cos if killed many of the dragons dens and have offering things, but dunno where the sacrifice is lol.

Precisia----
                s371 Harmony

Comment

Ok I must be missing where sacrifice is lol. Cos if killed many of the dragons dens and have offering things, but dunno where the sacrifice is lol.
                  northern building in sky city. there is a teleporter int front of it to enter.
                  inside, you can use them and chose your rewards between the 5 they propose.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                    northern building in sky city. there is a teleporter int front of it to enter.
                    inside, you can use them and chose your rewards between the 5 they propose.
                    Thanks can do that when I get home lol

Precisia----
                    s371 Harmony

Comment

i dont see the point rushing a 2nd or 3rd one, other than bag space problems. you just keep sending the other 20 skill books to mail. Need guild kick every 3-5 days til u lvl 2 all the skills, after that, u should collect at least 800 skill box b4 opening them again.
                      Level 49 Archer
                      BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                        i dont see the point rushing a 2nd or 3rd one, other than bag space problems. you just keep sending the other 20 skill books to mail. Need guild kick every 3-5 days til u lvl 2 all the skills, after that, u should collect at least 800 skill box b4 opening them again.
                        yes, for me main reason is inventory. I don't really see the point of upgrading a second one until I maxed the first (no idea how long it will take)
                        but asking kick everyday is a pain. so having less unused book help for inventory management

Comment

So I've been attempting to contact R2 after sending the ticket about the random 2nd Eudaemon, basically: it is going to be random from now on; there is nothing they will do about it; as of the last comment they made nothing about sacrificing them; they don't care about it being an annoyance to the players; oh and to make a post about it so the developers can see. I'm still waiting of them to answer if there is a max amount of Eudaemon like there was for the kids on the Chinese servers.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                            I sent in a ticket about the second kid being random and they said this was a decision made by the developers and nothing can be done about it. So this does not look good at all.

I still will not make another kid until something is done about this which could be a while. I don't want to end up with 2 archers, even if could delete one, you just wasted 5 shards and it ins't like you get them everyday, well at least I don't.

This really needs to be changed.
                            Any news on this? still random or we can change it now?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                              Any news on this? still random or we can change it now?
                              Still random and may be for good. Just like with adding sylph skills, look how many complained about that and nothing was ever changed about it. This may be the same way.

They don't care what the players want, as long as they get money, they are happy.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	archereudae.png
Views:	1
Size:	405.8 KB
ID:	1711835
                                I was so scared summoning a 3rd one, but I guess there is a ''god'' :P
                                âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                                âœ* Prizzly
                                âœ* Knight
                                âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Working...
                                X