X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prizzly
    replied
    Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
    I got another archer. I got 3 masks, so will see if I can make another when I get 5... if not, and r2 doesn't answer any question, I think many that got double might quit
    I wont quit that easily just because i got duplicates and get no reply / good feedback.
    I do think of quitting, but i got different reasons why i would. Like how events are being handled now and the cash events and the many daily activities.
    but thats not the point here :P
    I hope i get a better reply then what i had first, because its been 2 weeks now and now, im sitting with 3 mages and 1 archer and i would LOVE to delete one.

Plus i got a weird underbelly feeling of Eudaemon Arena hehehehehehhe
    (i should not give the devs ideas for more activities e_______________e)

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    I got another archer. I got 3 masks, so will see if I can make another when I get 5... if not, and r2 doesn't answer any question, I think many that got double might quit

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    I hope they will change it (and soon). we don't need more reason to frustrate players.
    if we had kids, we could at least understand the logic behind luck
    but
    - we can use only one eudeamon anyway. so having 2 time the same is useless
    - for now, most of us will upgrade one eudeamon. but later, it would be good to upgrade other too that could help for some fight
    - in sylph or troops, we can sacrifice the one we don't want. so why changing only for that one ?

wartune should try to evolve to help player. gambling never help
    I agree with you on this. But I am afraid this may never happen. Just take a look at the sylph skill system and how many people complained about it and it has never changed. The only way this will change is if us players do something like quit spending on dimensions.

I have enough shards to get a new kid but will hold off for now. If we had a way to delete a kid, it would not be so bad but you can't even do that.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    I hope they will change it (and soon). we don't need more reason to frustrate players.
    if we had kids, we could at least understand the logic behind luck
    but
    - we can use only one eudeamon anyway. so having 2 time the same is useless
    - for now, most of us will upgrade one eudeamon. but later, it would be good to upgrade other too that could help for some fight
    - in sylph or troops, we can sacrifice the one we don't want. so why changing only for that one ?

wartune should try to evolve to help player. gambling never help

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	joepie.png
Views:	1
Size:	409.3 KB
ID:	1712017
    Ok, my prediction came true; stuck with duplicate eudaemons and no way to get rid of them :P
    Time to bother the ticket service again

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by Tefuya View Post
    To answer the amount we are allowed to have 4 if you're married; 2 if you're single...that was the last message I received from my ticket.
    Wow really? And we still have no way to get rid of duplicates?

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
    i dont see the point rushing a 2nd or 3rd one,
    Im sure you understand one day why its better to pick an mage kid for some occasions, and an archer kid for the other, or a knight kid will help out a mage better then the other 2 sometimes.

People dont want to rush, they just want to get rid of all the double stuff they already have left over from the first kid.

Leave a comment:

• Tefuya
    replied
    To answer the amount we are allowed to have 4 if you're married; 2 if you're single...that was the last message I received from my ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	archereudae.png
Views:	1
Size:	405.8 KB
ID:	1711835
    I was so scared summoning a 3rd one, but I guess there is a ''god'' :P

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    Any news on this? still random or we can change it now?
    Still random and may be for good. Just like with adding sylph skills, look how many complained about that and nothing was ever changed about it. This may be the same way.

They don't care what the players want, as long as they get money, they are happy.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    I sent in a ticket about the second kid being random and they said this was a decision made by the developers and nothing can be done about it. So this does not look good at all.

I still will not make another kid until something is done about this which could be a while. I don't want to end up with 2 archers, even if could delete one, you just wasted 5 shards and it ins't like you get them everyday, well at least I don't.

This really needs to be changed.
    Any news on this? still random or we can change it now?

Leave a comment:

• Tefuya
    replied
    So I've been attempting to contact R2 after sending the ticket about the random 2nd Eudaemon, basically: it is going to be random from now on; there is nothing they will do about it; as of the last comment they made nothing about sacrificing them; they don't care about it being an annoyance to the players; oh and to make a post about it so the developers can see. I'm still waiting of them to answer if there is a max amount of Eudaemon like there was for the kids on the Chinese servers.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
    i dont see the point rushing a 2nd or 3rd one, other than bag space problems. you just keep sending the other 20 skill books to mail. Need guild kick every 3-5 days til u lvl 2 all the skills, after that, u should collect at least 800 skill box b4 opening them again.
    yes, for me main reason is inventory. I don't really see the point of upgrading a second one until I maxed the first (no idea how long it will take)
    but asking kick everyday is a pain. so having less unused book help for inventory management

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    i dont see the point rushing a 2nd or 3rd one, other than bag space problems. you just keep sending the other 20 skill books to mail. Need guild kick every 3-5 days til u lvl 2 all the skills, after that, u should collect at least 800 skill box b4 opening them again.

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    northern building in sky city. there is a teleporter int front of it to enter.
    inside, you can use them and chose your rewards between the 5 they propose.
    Thanks can do that when I get home lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X