the 2nd Eudaemon : random or defined ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
    ive asked for a remove button, but they said to think about it and there can be a chance they wont consider this suggestion :B
    So it probly wont happen anythime soon ;p
    is there a limit of the number of eudaemon we can own ?
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

i only get 2 skillls for my archer so have 6 slots wasted in my inv
      2nd eudamon is of course an archer

Comment

I'd hold on to my shards until this has been clarified. Meanwhile, just focus on one for now.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
          is there a limit of the number of eudaemon we can own ?
          I believe, since its only 1 page, i think it will be 4, seeing the space is kinda small to add more.
          Unless they add a scrollbar.....
          Butya, its just a guess, i can be wrong :P
          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
          âœ* Prizzly
          âœ* Knight
          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
            I believe, since its only 1 page, i think it will be 4, seeing the space is kinda small to add more.
            Unless they add a scrollbar.....
            Butya, its just a guess, i can be wrong :P
            and that's a pain. in that game, we have to DISCOVER part of the new features as most aren't explained...

Comment

you can only has 2 if married then you can has 4 so if we can delted duplicates then R2 scre alot players hard but agin it is R" ther life to screw players hard never tell any thing about new in patch WHO helps understand Things you ned wait so alot players has ben screw over and learn from it.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                you can only has 2 if married then you can has 4 so if we can delted duplicates then R2 scre alot players hard but agin it is R" ther life to screw players hard never tell any thing about new in patch WHO helps understand Things you ned wait so alot players has ben screw over and learn from it.
                That was for kids, these are not kids, so the whole 2 if single 4 if married is obsolete. Couples don't share kids among other things that were incorrect comparing china kids to our eud.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  That was for kids, these are not kids, so the whole 2 if single 4 if married is obsolete. Couples don't share kids among other things that were incorrect comparing china kids to our eud.
                  Eudeamon don't exist in their version ?

Comment

Eudeamon don't exist in their version ?
                    > http://puu.sh/hnWRm/eb72cea0ec.jpg china kids
                    and our euds you already see
                    it's a different system already
                    their things start out as a baby and go from there , we just get a lv1 eud that is far from a baby (only the look gets more fancy an refined but there's no "aging")

Comment

their things start out as a baby and go from there , we just get a lv1 eud that is far from a baby (only the look gets more fancy an refined but there's no "aging")
                      ok thanks. i wasn't sure kids would be another patch.
                      but i was more and less expecting that kids wouldn't be added to that version. adding kids in a war game isn't allowed in many countries
                      i remember fallout 1 and 2 were European versions were without kids in cities.

Comment

If they just bring the game as it is in the Chinese version i assume game play would be much better but no they got to mess everything to whom benefit i don't know, i wish we could complain to 7Road about the way they keep altering the game.
                        Name:MODOKâ„¢
                        Class:Archer
                        Server:Kabam s28(West)
                        Guild:CritRime
                        Level:Advanced 80
                        BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                        Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

ok thanks. i wasn't sure kids would be another patch.
                          but i was more and less expecting that kids wouldn't be added to that version. adding kids in a war game isn't allowed in many countries
                          i remember fallout 1 and 2 were European versions were without kids in cities.
                          No this is it, effectively the skills and gear enchanting/refining/gemming is the same, just the system and look is different.
                          Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
                          If they just bring the game as it is in the Chinese version i assume game play would be much better but no they got to mess everything to whom benefit i don't know, i wish we could complain to 7Road about the way they keep altering the game.
                          Possibly, but I think they'd break something either way...

Comment

No this is it, effectively the skills and gear enchanting/refining/gemming is the same, just the system and look is different.

Possibly, but I think they'd break something either way...
                            I was thinking, if it could be that way, I would wanna see how this version is ditched

I was in China and there was almost no lag

It's amazing how I got resource like crypt tokens,EXP,loids for some bound balens (considering am L 50) using the check in tab
                            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                            Maximizeâ„¢
                            Guess whose back with trouble?
                            ©S174

Comment

I sent in a ticket about the second kid being random and they said this was a decision made by the developers and nothing can be done about it. So this does not look good at all.

I still will not make another kid until something is done about this which could be a while. I don't want to end up with 2 archers, even if could delete one, you just wasted 5 shards and it ins't like you get them everyday, well at least I don't.

This really needs to be changed.

Comment

They're random? That's ... really damn lazy on the part of the developers.

Comment

Working...
                                X