Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

the 2nd Eudaemon : random or defined ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To answer the amount we are allowed to have 4 if you're married; 2 if you're single...that was the last message I received from my ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
      i dont see the point rushing a 2nd or 3rd one,
      Im sure you understand one day why its better to pick an mage kid for some occasions, and an archer kid for the other, or a knight kid will help out a mage better then the other 2 sometimes.

People dont want to rush, they just want to get rid of all the double stuff they already have left over from the first kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Tefuya View Post
        To answer the amount we are allowed to have 4 if you're married; 2 if you're single...that was the last message I received from my ticket.
        Wow really? And we still have no way to get rid of duplicates?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	joepie.png
Views:	1
Size:	409.3 KB
ID:	1712017
          Ok, my prediction came true; stuck with duplicate eudaemons and no way to get rid of them :P
          Time to bother the ticket service again
          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
          âœ* Prizzly
          âœ* Knight
          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

I hope they will change it (and soon). we don't need more reason to frustrate players.
            if we had kids, we could at least understand the logic behind luck
            but
            - we can use only one eudeamon anyway. so having 2 time the same is useless
            - for now, most of us will upgrade one eudeamon. but later, it would be good to upgrade other too that could help for some fight
            - in sylph or troops, we can sacrifice the one we don't want. so why changing only for that one ?

wartune should try to evolve to help player. gambling never help
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
              I hope they will change it (and soon). we don't need more reason to frustrate players.
              if we had kids, we could at least understand the logic behind luck
              but
              - for now, most of us will upgrade one eudeamon. but later, it would be good to upgrade other too that could help for some fight
              - in sylph or troops, we can sacrifice the one we don't want. so why changing only for that one ?

wartune should try to evolve to help player. gambling never help
              I agree with you on this. But I am afraid this may never happen. Just take a look at the sylph skill system and how many people complained about it and it has never changed. The only way this will change is if us players do something like quit spending on dimensions.

I have enough shards to get a new kid but will hold off for now. If we had a way to delete a kid, it would not be so bad but you can't even do that.

Comment

I got another archer. I got 3 masks, so will see if I can make another when I get 5... if not, and r2 doesn't answer any question, I think many that got double might quit

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                  I got another archer. I got 3 masks, so will see if I can make another when I get 5... if not, and r2 doesn't answer any question, I think many that got double might quit
                  I wont quit that easily just because i got duplicates and get no reply / good feedback.
                  I do think of quitting, but i got different reasons why i would. Like how events are being handled now and the cash events and the many daily activities.
                  but thats not the point here :P
                  I hope i get a better reply then what i had first, because its been 2 weeks now and now, im sitting with 3 mages and 1 archer and i would LOVE to delete one.

Plus i got a weird underbelly feeling of Eudaemon Arena hehehehehehhe
                  (i should not give the devs ideas for more activities e_______________e)
                  âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                  âœ* Prizzly
                  âœ* Knight
                  âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

got lucky, 2nd was different... but for 3rd, chance is only 1/3

Comment

This is the thing that is the biggest problem for me. There's absolutely no point in having more than one eudaemon of the same type. You can't use 2 at once anywhere, and you can freely swap skills around, so there's no way to make a separate "build" for specific purposes. Except for elemental resistance, I guess, but the resources to convert res are so vastly lower than the ones to raise the res it's completely irrelevant for the foreseeable future.

If they just let us sacrifice extras like with sylphs, I wouldn't be thrilled, but it would be better than what they're doing now.

Comment

Even in EF having different kids aren't worth it, cost so little to change the res they got.

Got 3rd now, luckily a mage(what I wanted, knight can wait)

Comment

so far, i still haven't seen someone with 2 time the same kind, so i'm really wondering
                          I got 2 of the same. More of R2's idiocy.

Comment

My 2nd one was different

3rd one was same as my first

getting close to a 4th now, *crossing fingers* hehe

Comment

which Eudaemon is best for a archer?????

Comment

2 same....

Comment

Working...
                                X