No announcement yet.

the 2nd Eudaemon : random or defined ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

completely random, and it stinks. One player on our server has 3 mages, I have 2 knights, etc, etc.... And not sure how many you are allowed to hold, but you cant delete the extras.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
      This is the thing that is the biggest problem for me. There's absolutely no point in having more than one eudaemon of the same type. You can't use 2 at once anywhere, and you can freely swap skills around, so there's no way to make a separate "build" for specific purposes. Except for elemental resistance, I guess, but the resources to convert res are so vastly lower than the ones to raise the res it's completely irrelevant for the foreseeable future.

If they just let us sacrifice extras like with sylphs, I wouldn't be thrilled, but it would be better than what they're doing now.
      They should just let us choose class & gender. Even if it's called kids, it makes sense not to choose gender, but still complete nonsense not to choose class. I got 3 now & luckily didn't get any duplicates but still don't want to see more anxiety from uncertainty.

Comment

Will they ever add the other eudaemons (m-knight, f-mage, m-archer)? or will there be an item to change your eudaemon's gender?

Comment

My 2nd Eudaemon

Why was I not given, the option, of which class, my 2nd Eudaemon was?
          I confirmed 5 shards and was instantly & randomly, given another archer.(sent to mailbox)

I wanted a mage.

Also, a very good and close friend of mine, has a knight and a mage eudae, and said that they chose their 2nd eudae.
          Last edited by Aaron_VS; 05-05-2015, 07:45 AM. Reason: additional info

Class: Knight
          Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron_VS View Post
            Why was I not given, the option, of which class, my 2nd Eudaemon was?
            I confirmed 5 shards and was instantly & randomly, given another archer.(sent to mailbox)

I wanted a mage.

Also, a very good and close friend of mine, has a knight and a mage eudae, and said that they chose their 2nd eudae.
            Your friend is lying.

Comment

This sucks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eudaemon.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	1712201

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                This sucks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136227[/ATTACH]
                The curse of piet... haunting you, lol

Comment

managed to get a reply of my ticket about being able to delete Eudamons

Greetings Prizzly,

We have had many requests for this, but unfortunately the feature that was implemented does not allow deleting Eudaemons at this time. We’ve suggested to the developers to make this feature available, and we have been told this is a possibility in future updates. We apologize but we cannot delete your second Eudaemon at this time, and we hope this does not cause too much frustration for you. We just hope that the amount of support for this helps persuade the developers to release this sooner rather than later. Thanks for your input and if you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

-The R2Games Team
                  âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                  âœ* Prizzly
                  âœ* Knight
                  âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

The Eudamon's.

Finally got my second eudamon.

and surprise. it's the same one i allready got.

So any news on when i can remove that one.

delete it. . sell it. . engulf it. . recycle it. whatever.

i don't need 2 of the same kind.

Comment

I have 3 mages -.- and also taking up 25 slots full of skills for archer and knight kids in the hope I finally get something different
                      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                      s371 Harmony

Comment

Duplicate Eudaemon

Thanks R2, game came through as expected and gave me the same one as I already had. What the heck is the purpose of having 2 the same, honestly??? If there is some grand plan for them how about letting us in on it? If there is NO use for duplicates then at least give us a way to unload the bloody things when we get them.
                        Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          The curse of piet... haunting you, lol
                          lol

Maybe Zorich pays so much attention to knights that all the Sacred Knights want him to be their daddy? just kidding

seriously, this really blows. feeling sorry for you Zorich.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron_VS View Post
                            Can u ask for their instructions on how to choose 2nd eud? So far I haven't heard of such thing so would be nice to know if that's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                              Can u ask for their instructions on how to choose 2nd eud? So far I haven't heard of such thing so would be nice to know if that's possible.
                              yea me too :P
                              summoned 4 eudaemons, 1st was a free pick ad the rest were all random;
                              no screen to pick, nothing. You just summonthe 5 shards and bam, you get a random eudaemon.
                              even an r2 dev said it wasnt possible to pick the 2nd - more eudaemon.
                              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                              âœ* Prizzly
                              âœ* Knight
                              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                                lol

Maybe Zorich pays so much attention to knights that all the Sacred Knights want him to be their daddy? just kidding

seriously, this really blows. feeling sorry for you Zorich.
                                Hehe. I actually love the Knight and will keep a 2nd in the unlikely event that we can outright replace troops with Eudaemon one day . But as another poster said, having only one Eudaemon type right now means I'm wasting 20 inventory spaces on Skill Books for Mage and Archer.

I got the extra space, but it's up in another 10 days and I'm going to have to renew it if I don't pull a different Eudaemon class to clear up at least 10 of those spaces.

Comment

Working...
                                X