No announcement yet.

the 2nd Eudaemon : random or defined ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like my knight too ... but only one will be enough ... just done them today

Click image for larger version

Name:	knight-kid.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1712452
    ValKitteh - S1
    "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
      Hehe. I actually love the Knight and will keep a 2nd in the unlikely event that we can outright replace troops with Eudaemon one day . But as another poster said, having only one Eudaemon type right now means I'm wasting 20 inventory spaces on Skill Books for Mage and Archer.

I got the extra space, but it's up in another 10 days and I'm going to have to renew it if I don't pull a different Eudaemon class to clear up at least 10 of those spaces.
      Let's hope you can either open a 2nd page or if you have another 5 shards it automatic removes one of the others, in case of overwriting, i'd hope it doesn't remove random tho, with your luck it would prollly delete the one you have upgraded.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        Let's hope you can either open a 2nd page or if you have another 5 shards it automatic removes one of the others, in case of overwriting, i'd hope it doesn't remove random tho, with your luck it would prollly delete the one you have upgraded.

Hahahahahahahahahaha... now that would definitely be incredibly justifiable cause for quitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Hahahahahahahahahaha... now that would definitely be incredibly justifiable cause for quitting.
          Well, it wouldnt surprise me if you can't have more then 4, or it random replaces one.
          Imagine the 5th he summon's is a knight as well, replacing his lvl 8....

Comment

Name:	eudis.jpg
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	1712462

I know I chose archer, as it was the best eudi for me... but do I need 3?! >.<
            Wartune
            IGN: Decima
            Guild: Elysium
            Server: S5 (Europe)
            Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
            IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
            Server : 59 (Europe)
            Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              Well, it wouldnt surprise me if you can't have more then 4, or it random replaces one.
              Imagine the 5th he summon's is a knight as well, replacing his lvl 8....
              Wouldn't surprise me either. I have spoken with a mentor in game as well as a moderator here (in PMs) and the indications are that deleting will come sooner than later, but that sooner may still be the next patch, which is 4-6 week away. In the meantime, I'm not opening another Eudaemon to be on the safe side. I don't really need the mage or archer pets except for space, and since I was just part of a server merge, I got 1200 free BB to keep my inventory open. So I'll be patient .

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                Wouldn't surprise me either. I have spoken with a mentor in game as well as a moderator here (in PMs) and the indications are that deleting will come sooner than later, but that sooner may still be the next patch, which is 4-6 week away. In the meantime, I'm not opening another Eudaemon to be on the safe side. I don't really need the mage or archer pets except for space, and since I was just part of a server merge, I got 1200 free BB to keep my inventory open. So I'll be patient .
                I don't get why it's not implanted in the first place, I'm sure they are aware of the gambling part getting the right kids, but I wouldn't go blind on a mentor or moderators indications either.
                So far i have only gotten 5 extra shards, at this rate it will take me another 4-6 weeks anyway to get a new one, so lets see what next patch brings..

Comment

what about this luck

Name:	eudaemon.png
Size:	491.1 KB
ID:	1712516
                  it's really annoying

Comment

just sell those other skill books, you wont need to put resources on another pokemon. getting 1 res to 700+ will already take ages.

or if u want, keep doing the guild kick.
                    Level 49 Archer
                    BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                      just sell those other skill books, you wont need to put resources on another pokemon. getting 1 res to 700+ will already take ages.
                      lol, whoever does this is shooting himself in the foot.
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I was really lucky, and I got 3 different eudaemons, so I have 1 of each class. However, my doubt is: do I really need more than 1 eudaemon? will we be able to use more than 1 in some patch?

Comment

Originally posted by sharuma View Post
                          what about this luck
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]136887[/ATTACH]
                          it's really annoying
                          Oh wow... that really sucks. Sorry man.
                          [morfinnor]
                          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                            lol, whoever does this is shooting himself in the foot.
                            yep, with a water gun
                            Level 49 Archer
                            BR 150k

Comment

Can someone confirm this:
                              Originally posted by Tefuya View Post
                              To answer the amount we are allowed to have 4 if you're married; 2 if you're single...that was the last message I received from my ticket.

Comment

Randomness of eud summoning after first one-------NOT

There needs to be alot more randomness of the eud summoning processes....I originally picked the archer eud and ended up with a Battle Oracle eud.....my second eud was a Sacred Knight eud now all I get are mages and knights!!!!!What is up with that? how random is that....I now have 6 euds 3 Battle Oracles and 3 Sacred Knights. Someone needs to look into this.....
                                ACTOMO-SERVER 5 oceanic

Comment

Working...
                                X