the 2nd Eudaemon : random or defined ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArnaudBo
    started a topic the 2nd Eudaemon : random or defined ?

the 2nd Eudaemon : random or defined ?

hello

some people created their second eudaemon. they couldn't chose the one they wanted.
    so far, the 2 I know who did it got a different one.
    - the mage with archer eudaemon got a knight eudaemon
    - the archer with a mage eudaemon got a knight eudaemon
    is it ?
    - totally random
    - you get one you haven't so far

• R289048
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    hello

some people created their second eudaemon. they couldn't chose the one they wanted.
    so far, the 2 I know who did it got a different one.
    - the mage with archer eudaemon got a knight eudaemon
    - the archer with a mage eudaemon got a knight eudaemon
    is it ?
    - totally random
    - you get one you haven't so far
    I'm a mage, and I picked an archer. Then I got an oracle, then a scourge mage...after that though I started getting repeats. Atm I have 5 oracles, 3 rangers, 2 scourge mages, still just my 1 archer, and still no knight.

Leave a comment:

• TolapPumj
    replied

Haven't read all of the posts in this thread, but anyway, in my opinion, the Scourge Mage is probably more effective for instances where you need to increase your damage over a shorter period of time. However, as someone else pointed out, they tend to have a shorter lifespan due to the nature of their buffs. They're probably more effective for mages since they would last longer. Knights that use Iris/Triton/Poseidon sylphs may find them useful against other melee classes, but I think that as a melee class if you have to support your eudaemon(constantly healing them) to keep them alive like you would a Scourge Mage, its a waste of turns/rounds that you can otherwise be dealing damage to your opponents.

I know absolutely nothing about Wind Ranger eudaemon as I only have the Hunter, Mage, Oracle, and Knight. From what it sounds like, its what I would consider to be a "specialty" eudaemon(i.e. most effective against a specific class). I would focus on leveling up/strengthening a Hunter, Oracle, and Knight before working on one of the newer eudaemons.

Leave a comment:

• R274038
    replied
    my main is a hunter i have 3,2 knights,1 mage and scourge mage.i used have have my knight as my main but cant removed diamonds now i have same problem with my hunter.your game devs suck cant removed diamonds puts me at disadvantage.

Leave a comment:

• R213333379
    replied
    Dear R2,
    I am not complaining, and I don't want to complain. But if you keep filled all my slots with battle oracles, please at least let me know how to get rid of it... Please.....

Leave a comment:

• cyc2u
    replied
    And now there is another new euda coming. And we can still only have 3 inventory pages and 1 vault page for storage. Something has to give.

Leave a comment:

• Arandeath
    replied
    I guess I've been lucky,but wondering if an engulf
    option would come up like with sylph's.would be nice
    as an option for extra's rather than just delete.

Leave a comment:

• Nescul
    replied
    yes it sucks hope they change it fast so we can start chosing 1. for me just to have more bagspace those skills take up so much space and if you get 600 chest all that sorting out in the mail and i am lucky to have 4 different eudaemon just missing hunter

Leave a comment:

• R259670825
    replied
    Randomness of eud summoning after first one-------NOT

There needs to be alot more randomness of the eud summoning processes....I originally picked the archer eud and ended up with a Battle Oracle eud.....my second eud was a Sacred Knight eud now all I get are mages and knights!!!!!What is up with that? how random is that....I now have 6 euds 3 Battle Oracles and 3 Sacred Knights. Someone needs to look into this.....
    ACTOMO-SERVER 5 oceanic

Leave a comment:

• mitkomk
    replied
    Can someone confirm this:
    Originally posted by Tefuya View Post
    To answer the amount we are allowed to have 4 if you're married; 2 if you're single...that was the last message I received from my ticket.

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    lol, whoever does this is shooting himself in the foot.
    yep, with a water gun

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Originally posted by sharuma View Post
    what about this luck
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]136887[/ATTACH]
    it's really annoying
    Oh wow... that really sucks. Sorry man.

Leave a comment:

• JackMalloy
    replied
    I was really lucky, and I got 3 different eudaemons, so I have 1 of each class. However, my doubt is: do I really need more than 1 eudaemon? will we be able to use more than 1 in some patch?

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
    just sell those other skill books, you wont need to put resources on another pokemon. getting 1 res to 700+ will already take ages.
    lol, whoever does this is shooting himself in the foot.

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    just sell those other skill books, you wont need to put resources on another pokemon. getting 1 res to 700+ will already take ages.

or if u want, keep doing the guild kick.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X