Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

the 2nd Eudaemon : random or defined ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    That was for kids, these are not kids, so the whole 2 if single 4 if married is obsolete. Couples don't share kids among other things that were incorrect comparing china kids to our eud.
    Eudeamon don't exist in their version ?

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by kanusti View Post
    you can only has 2 if married then you can has 4 so if we can delted duplicates then R2 scre alot players hard but agin it is R" ther life to screw players hard never tell any thing about new in patch WHO helps understand Things you ned wait so alot players has ben screw over and learn from it.
    That was for kids, these are not kids, so the whole 2 if single 4 if married is obsolete. Couples don't share kids among other things that were incorrect comparing china kids to our eud.

Leave a comment:

• kanusti
    replied
    you can only has 2 if married then you can has 4 so if we can delted duplicates then R2 scre alot players hard but agin it is R" ther life to screw players hard never tell any thing about new in patch WHO helps understand Things you ned wait so alot players has ben screw over and learn from it.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
    I believe, since its only 1 page, i think it will be 4, seeing the space is kinda small to add more.
    Unless they add a scrollbar.....
    Butya, its just a guess, i can be wrong :P
    and that's a pain. in that game, we have to DISCOVER part of the new features as most aren't explained...

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    is there a limit of the number of eudaemon we can own ?
    I believe, since its only 1 page, i think it will be 4, seeing the space is kinda small to add more.
    Unless they add a scrollbar.....
    Butya, its just a guess, i can be wrong :P

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    I'd hold on to my shards until this has been clarified. Meanwhile, just focus on one for now.

Leave a comment:

• windies95
    replied
    i only get 2 skillls for my archer so have 6 slots wasted in my inv
    2nd eudamon is of course an archer

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    ive asked for a remove button, but they said to think about it and there can be a chance they wont consider this suggestion :B
    So it probly wont happen anythime soon ;p
    is there a limit of the number of eudaemon we can own ?

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    we can see page:1/1. perhaps there is no limit to the number of Eudaemon we own ?
    still i don't see the point of having the same one many time.
    and as it's not allowed to talk about Chinese version (forum rules) no idea if there will be a time when having many would help.
    ive asked for a remove button, but they said to think about it and there can be a chance they wont consider this suggestion :B
    So it probly wont happen anythime soon ;p

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    I know.
    Im kinda scared to make a 3rd one XD
    Plus no option to delete duplicates yet. So if i end up with 3 mage / 4 mage, cant delete them and cant get the other 2 xD
    #expecting the worst
    we can see page:1/1. perhaps there is no limit to the number of Eudaemon we own ?
    still i don't see the point of having the same one many time.
    and as it's not allowed to talk about Chinese version (forum rules) no idea if there will be a time when having many would help.

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    damn them. they really love to be hated but their players.
    all they will get from that is frustrate their players.
    it's beyond me they can't understand that the more they add gambling in that game, the more player will rage quit by frustration
    all the good part they could add with new patch are shadowed by this kind of stuff
    I know.
    Im kinda scared to make a 3rd one XD
    Plus no option to delete duplicates yet. So if i end up with 3 mage / 4 mage, cant delete them and cant get the other 2 xD
    #expecting the worst

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]134667[/ATTACH]
    here you go :P
    damn them. they really love to be hated but their players.
    all they will get from that is frustrate their players.
    it's beyond me they can't understand that the more they add gambling in that game, the more player will rage quit by frustration
    all the good part they could add with new patch are shadowed by this kind of stuff

Leave a comment:

• Nubito
    replied
    lets see what they can do bout that after this mt

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    so far, i still haven't seen someone with 2 time the same kind, so i'm really wondering
    Click image for larger version

Name:	noneedtowonder.png
Views:	1
Size:	412.4 KB
ID:	1711414
    here you go :P

Leave a comment:

• titof22
    replied
    i got an archer as main , and my second one were archer too... so uhm and i dont see any option to remove it or something

Leave a comment:

Working...
X