Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hot Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Events

What the fudge is this spit ?

Where are the decent events ?

I understand we dont get super mega events all the time, but half decent on a regular basis would be nice lol

Anyway, keep them big spenders event coming all you want but cmon, love for non-balens would be appreciated...

They're evolving into Chinatune, nothing but big spenders to put up a gap between players. For 500 bucks you get to collect rewards from 4 different spender events (3 hot events./1 WoP)

At least they do something right with the res event... for however long that will last.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      They're evolving into Chinatune, nothing but big spenders to put up a gap between players. For 500 bucks you get to collect rewards from 4 different spender events (3 hot events./1 WoP)

At least they do something right with the res event... for however long that will last.
      thanks for the heads up, didn't know China was getting this too :' (

I guess we gotta brace ourselves now (time for Epic Big Mega Hoarding !), winter is coming ^^

Comment

At least in China, the stuff is cheap and the rewards, well,really rewarding
        Am pretty sure you can survive unlike here where it's meh
        Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
        Maximizeâ„¢
        Guess whose back with trouble?
        ©S174

Comment

Balen prices and shop prices one has to go!
          During the patch your team requested we the players come and ask those questions we always wanted the answer too. During the Dev IRC chat event I posted a question that was direct and I knew i wouldn't get a direct answer for before I asked it. As i suspected I got an answer that evaded my question and insulted my intelligence.

My question was "Why are the American and Euro servers shop prices jacked up so high?" and "Are there any plans on making the prices more reasonable?"

I was given a answer I somewhat expected to get, one that would normally suffice and fool someone who cant "think" for themselves or just is plain "uneducated". The reason is the conversion rate from Chinese Yuan to US was your reason, and we as Americans get 100 balens instead of 10 per Yuan like china!!!

"OMG!! YAY US" says the lemming.

The us gets 100 balen per dollar and Chinese clients get 10 balen per Yuan, with this we also know the currency conversion rate currently is 1 dollar = 6.25 balen. or 16 cents per Yuan.

With this formula and information there anyone with basic math skills and a little bit of curiosity can put 2+2 together and figure out exactly how awesome that extra 40 balens really is!!

Now just as a example:
          a Gem Socket drill on US server is 185 balens for one basically very easily translated to $1.85 us money. On the Chinese server its 50 balens which = .83 US cents. or 5 Yuan. This includes our "extra" 40 balens per dollar, jacking up the price to roughly 253.55% higher cost then Chinese and this is just one item, if you look at the Chinese client shop their prices are reasonably priced like they should be here, however I guess this is another attempt to bleed the Euro and American countries.
          Now all you lemmings out there who still think "OMG! YAY US" you might as well stop reading now as there is no help for you, continue your journey until you fall off that cliff following the rest of your troop of lemmings.

The Chinese VIP package gives much better rewards and items for being a VIP them ours, also you can look on their market and see how their much lower their items are then ours. their really nice gems in their shop are 10 balens, they have tons of items we would love to have for 10-12 dollars, mounts, ect. I understand the game is still being translated by someone who has never gamed in his life, case and point Astrals with expanding floating damage increased 3%, which should have been translated Area of effect damage increased 3%, that's a guess by a hardcore gamer, maybe I'm wrong and no one knows what it really does.

The prices obviously have nothing to do with the conversion rate because I can do "Basic Math". Also a Bachelor degree holder , current Master degree student and retired Law Enforcement officer here in the US I feel insulted for everyone who is too afraid to question or notice this.

Now to add to the silliness of this

Attachment 23932

we have a 200 dollar level 40 Ring! that is right 20,000 balens for a level 40 purple ring?!!!! are you seriously telling me as Devs you expect the players to continue to be insulted by your prices under the guise they are fair?????????

Do you expect your game to keep their clients and continue as a free to play game *Cough!!* Everyone knows its a pay to win, pay to get ahead type game and we accept it, but these prices go beyond stupid, and quite frankly, to a gamer of over 30 years is plain and simple insulting and demeaning to us as players. Taking advantage of people is never right!! These are virtual items, they require no materials, time, or effort to reproduce.
          You'll sell more and make a lot more money if you make the game and items more attainable to the majority of your clients and not just the rich and stupid.
          When your customers quit playing and decide to rebel together against this treatment and lack of any remote type of fairness in pricing you will listen then, but then again I'm sure your counting on the people being disorganized, gullible, and unable to do this. Most of us are lemmings you're right in your thinking and tactics. Good job I guess in taking advantage of your player base.
          I will repeat my question again in hopes of you answering it here since you told me to post it on the forum when I asked it in the "Ask the Devs" event in IRC. Well here it is again, I am sure the reason I was told to post it here was so it could be once again ignored, but maybe it will bring awareness to our players the non-Lemmings at least.

if you want to see a paste of my question and his reply here ya go
          [22:57] <@R2-Sway> RE: <Apothis_> My question pertains to the pricing here versus the Chinese Servers pricing, and a few questions rolled into one long one, are there any plans to make the balen shop more reasonable like the Chinese servers ? and why are our servers so much higher?
          [22:58] <@R2-Sway> One major thing to realize is that the conversion rate from dollars to balens is significantly different between the Chinese and North American servers
          [22:58] <@R2-Sway> On the Chinese servers, the conversion rate is 1Y = 10 Balens
          [22:58] <@R2-Sway> While on the US servers, it is $1 = 100 Balens
          [22:59] <@R2-Sway> So while items may look to be very cheap at only a few balens each on the Chinese servers, in reality, they can still be pretty expensive
          [23:00] <@R2-Sway> Something that is 2 balens on the Chinese servers, would be 20 balens for us, just because of the difference in conversion between 1:10 and 1:100

While what he says here is true it avoids my question completely and doesn't answer why even our EURO and American server prices when converted prove that our prices are 253.55% higher then Chinese as I explained above something that costs them say 50 balens in Yuans is 5 Yuans or 83.3 cents American , costs us 185 balens, and its not uniform on all items, some items are 500% higher, some Ive seen even more 1000% higher this is no joke!
          His answer was a blow off and I was told told when I tried to follow up on his response, when they UN-moderated the channel and unmuted us, that they would not discuss pricing anymore in the IRC, to post on the forums.

Comment

i think if we give it some time, eventually we catch up easy with the super mega cashers (aka sponsored players lol)

but dont tell em that, they will recharge more millions of balens ^^

Edit. i just saw your post above and i could only imagine price will go lower everyday people pay less but yea, lots of money to cupcake out of the sheeps still + the new servers which are the real big cash cows for them. But anyway, they can keep trolling, i'll keep playing cause i like the game ^^

I pity those who play for rankings... because no matter how hard you try, you will fail

Cyas
            Last edited by MsKink; 04-22-2015, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
              thanks for the heads up, didn't know China was getting this too :' (

I guess we gotta brace ourselves now (time for Epic Big Mega Hoarding !), winter is coming ^^
              We were better than them for quite some time really. I played on their servers a bit and you could rarely find a free player that had all lv10-11-12 gems and whatnot. Much more geared towards players that spend, and that's what's becoming of us also from the looks of it. Maybe the argument of cheaper prices is valid (but there is the conversion rate), and it does depend on economy -- how much do they make vs how much NA makes, they can make higher prices here because apparently someone will pay it... and a lot of it even. It's pretty disappointing that they had to take away so many things to give the "cash" players an edge. You would think you could give free players A, B, C item and then for cash add in A-C + D-Z or whatever and keep everyone happy, but it's too hard I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by benoooo View Post
                Balen prices and shop prices one has to go!
                During the patch your team requested we the players come and ask those questions we always wanted the answer too. During the Dev IRC chat event I posted a question that was direct and I knew i wouldn't get a direct answer for before I asked it. As i suspected I got an answer that evaded my question and insulted my intelligence.

My question was "Why are the American and Euro servers shop prices jacked up so high?" and "Are there any plans on making the prices more reasonable?"

I was given a answer I somewhat expected to get, one that would normally suffice and fool someone who cant "think" for themselves or just is plain "uneducated". The reason is the conversion rate from Chinese Yuan to US was your reason, and we as Americans get 100 balens instead of 10 per Yuan like china!!!

"OMG!! YAY US" says the lemming.

The us gets 100 balen per dollar and Chinese clients get 10 balen per Yuan, with this we also know the currency conversion rate currently is 1 dollar = 6.25 balen. or 16 cents per Yuan.

With this formula and information there anyone with basic math skills and a little bit of curiosity can put 2+2 together and figure out exactly how awesome that extra 40 balens really is!!

Now just as a example:
                a Gem Socket drill on US server is 185 balens for one basically very easily translated to $1.85 us money. On the Chinese server its 50 balens which = .83 US cents. or 5 Yuan. This includes our "extra" 40 balens per dollar, jacking up the price to roughly 253.55% higher cost then Chinese and this is just one item, if you look at the Chinese client shop their prices are reasonably priced like they should be here, however I guess this is another attempt to bleed the Euro and American countries.
                Now all you lemmings out there who still think "OMG! YAY US" you might as well stop reading now as there is no help for you, continue your journey until you fall off that cliff following the rest of your troop of lemmings.

The Chinese VIP package gives much better rewards and items for being a VIP them ours, also you can look on their market and see how their much lower their items are then ours. their really nice gems in their shop are 10 balens, they have tons of items we would love to have for 10-12 dollars, mounts, ect. I understand the game is still being translated by someone who has never gamed in his life, case and point Astrals with expanding floating damage increased 3%, which should have been translated Area of effect damage increased 3%, that's a guess by a hardcore gamer, maybe I'm wrong and no one knows what it really does.

The prices obviously have nothing to do with the conversion rate because I can do "Basic Math". Also a Bachelor degree holder , current Master degree student and retired Law Enforcement officer here in the US I feel insulted for everyone who is too afraid to question or notice this.

Now to add to the silliness of this

Attachment 23932

we have a 200 dollar level 40 Ring! that is right 20,000 balens for a level 40 purple ring?!!!! are you seriously telling me as Devs you expect the players to continue to be insulted by your prices under the guise they are fair?????????

Do you expect your game to keep their clients and continue as a free to play game *Cough!!* Everyone knows its a pay to win, pay to get ahead type game and we accept it, but these prices go beyond stupid, and quite frankly, to a gamer of over 30 years is plain and simple insulting and demeaning to us as players. Taking advantage of people is never right!! These are virtual items, they require no materials, time, or effort to reproduce.
                You'll sell more and make a lot more money if you make the game and items more attainable to the majority of your clients and not just the rich and stupid.
                When your customers quit playing and decide to rebel together against this treatment and lack of any remote type of fairness in pricing you will listen then, but then again I'm sure your counting on the people being disorganized, gullible, and unable to do this. Most of us are lemmings you're right in your thinking and tactics. Good job I guess in taking advantage of your player base.
                I will repeat my question again in hopes of you answering it here since you told me to post it on the forum when I asked it in the "Ask the Devs" event in IRC. Well here it is again, I am sure the reason I was told to post it here was so it could be once again ignored, but maybe it will bring awareness to our players the non-Lemmings at least.

if you want to see a paste of my question and his reply here ya go
                [22:57] <@R2-Sway> RE: <Apothis_> My question pertains to the pricing here versus the Chinese Servers pricing, and a few questions rolled into one long one, are there any plans to make the balen shop more reasonable like the Chinese servers ? and why are our servers so much higher?
                [22:58] <@R2-Sway> One major thing to realize is that the conversion rate from dollars to balens is significantly different between the Chinese and North American servers
                [22:58] <@R2-Sway> On the Chinese servers, the conversion rate is 1Y = 10 Balens
                [22:58] <@R2-Sway> While on the US servers, it is $1 = 100 Balens
                [22:59] <@R2-Sway> So while items may look to be very cheap at only a few balens each on the Chinese servers, in reality, they can still be pretty expensive
                [23:00] <@R2-Sway> Something that is 2 balens on the Chinese servers, would be 20 balens for us, just because of the difference in conversion between 1:10 and 1:100

While what he says here is true it avoids my question completely and doesn't answer why even our EURO and American server prices when converted prove that our prices are 253.55% higher then Chinese as I explained above something that costs them say 50 balens in Yuans is 5 Yuans or 83.3 cents American , costs us 185 balens, and its not uniform on all items, some items are 500% higher, some Ive seen even more 1000% higher this is no joke!
                His answer was a blow off and I was told told when I tried to follow up on his response, when they UN-moderated the channel and unmuted us, that they would not discuss pricing anymore in the IRC, to post on the forums.

The reason why this company can get away with it is because the biggest cashers are too stupid and there brains are full of greed. That being said they don't know what is a good deal or bad deal. They just want the rewards so if R2 decided to release a +10 mount for 5000 dollars I am sure the biggest cashers will pay for that in a heart beat. They can get away with all that stuff and will continue to get away with it until people actually stand up. Since no one will stand up for these ridiculous events and prices of the game. R2 will continue to lower the quality of goods and increase price in order to test the waters. They want to see how much they can lower quality of the goods with high prices before it starts to hurt them. So far they are getting away with it as well.

Comment

i think if we give it some time, eventually we catch up easy with the super mega cashers (aka sponsored players lol)

but dont tell em that, they will recharge more millions of balens ^^

Edit. i just saw your post above and i could only imagine price will go lower everyday people pay less but yea, lots of money to cupcake out of the sheeps still + the new servers which are the real big cash cows for them. But anyway, they can keep trolling, i'll keep playing cause i like the game ^^

I pity those who play for rankings... because no matter how hard you try, you will fail

Cyas
                  The prices will never lower down. The rate we are going the quality of events will lower instead. You can see how good the events were back then. Then suddenly started to diminish lower and lower as times goes by. They are testing the waters here and will continue to do so until the biggest cashers start to find it going bad. Which in there minds nothing is bad as long as they get stuff first. It doesn't matter because they just want to continue to the best. This company revolves around fast short term income. They arn't here for the long haul. They want fast income incase they decide to shut down they have made some profit. That's why they don't fix lag issues, lower inventory space, are noob friendly, or improve events. They don't feel that's necessary thing to do.

Comment

yea nico, i know its all rigged but im pretty sure it's still valid that if you wait, you get the stuff for free later, its been like that forever because thats profitable for them to give lower tiers items for free so they can sell the higher tiers after.

the day we dont get anything for free, their business dies.

Edit. On a more positive note, bound balens are getting easier now

Comment

yea nico, i know its all rigged but im pretty sure it's still valid that if you wait, you get the stuff for free later, its been like that forever because thats profitable for them to give lower tiers items for free so they can sell the higher tiers after.

Yes and no. Yes we do get stuff free but with the events being garbage as of late. The free stuff has been diminishing at a high rate. Socket rods and crypt keys are examples of items that are still very hard to obtain free. Inventory space will always be at high prices and such. Right now the events are geared toward the mega cashers who want to do 2nd evolve for there sylphs? How can a new server or a non casher get anything for free if all events give only 2nd evolution items and hardly any prizes worthy to them? Not to mention all events are big spenders or epic spenders. Before it was bad but you can easily exchange items still for lots of good stuff mahra, whips, gems, etc. Now the most you can exchange is for 10k gold.

Comment

they did the same things 6,7 months ago , with dark sylph first event, after that and after 2,3 events without rewards for SC, many ppl quit the game, like 20, 30% per server, this times im sure will come again, they expect ppl not to quit because they bring so many new stuffs, 2nd evo for sylphs, cloud adventure, and with this new patch 4.0 they think they can rise and make more money from cashers, I don't have a problem with that, I only have a problem with the fact that the events are going only 1way just for cashers, if they will make events like this + some good old events.. like underground palace... this is a random event, ppl said this will be a monthly event , we even got a mount for that event, I think is been 2 months since I did not see that event... sepulcrom/ mahra exchange for sylphs, lots of ppl still want some Gaia or Athena, good jewel synth maybe with some SC, like the last one, that was gold for people who just return and want to gain some BR, Demonic Power... I don't think we will see that event soon same with Coin of Ances. now some ppl are angry because they move fish/jewel to weekend just to force some cashers to put money into jewel 2.0 the poor updated version ,goodies link...

like i told many players will quit after that , we will have good old events... not a smart move China...
                        Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

all this sounds very promising Darth, and i'm with you on that, patience is a virtue : )

Comment

Working...
                          X