Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Difficulty in Wilds Attacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficulty in Wilds Attacks

How many of you players out there are having problems attacking things in the wilds?

For the last week my guildies and I have had incidents where we are unable to attack mines, monsters or treasure chests. Standing Right Next to a target and when we hit the "Attack" button we get told that we cannot attack because "you are not there yet". Then get sent back to where we started. And then after a bit you can attack normally.

I have sent several tickets reporting this issue. I get replies ranging from none to use the browser we recommend. Clear/clean cache, quick refresh, full refresh, refresh browser, reboot pc. None of these appear to work initially. But if I wait long enough, it finally behaves as it should. Frustration does not begin to describe my feelings.

I won't say that this one problem might force me to quit, but added to some of the other things that are going on, I am considering it.

The only way i can fix it is by using Teleport.
    Costing 100 energy, so it's limited and need to complete wilds before i'm out of energy.

Quite frustrating.

Comment

Hadn't thought of trying to 'port, will do that next time it locks up, I will see if that works. TY.
      The complete unpredictability of this is extremely annoying. Has a team lined up for a boss fight and Everyone locked up. Couldn't move, couldn't escape out to refresh. Dangdest thing I've seen happen lately. But given the direction of things, this will end up being a minor hiccup in the continued decline of the game's quality. From what I've been reading adding new things is okay, occasionally; fixing what is broken would be better.

Comment

It's not unpredictable actually.
        It only occurs after visiting your farm, because your hero's location will be moved from the wilds to your farm, the problem occurs.
        So just wait in wilds or in your city, do not visit your farm when waiting at a boss.

Comment

Not only have I had this problem a lot, but I also run into the problem of not being able to attack a monster or boss because someone else is to close to the boss.

Another problem is just because you are close by to a monster/boss in a party it does not mean you will be able to instantly join the battle when someone from the party starts the battle. Most times when that happens we run into the first problem I described and one or more people from the party don't get the rewards from that monster/boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
            Not only have I had this problem a lot, but I also run into the problem of not being able to attack a monster or boss because someone else is to close to the boss.

Another problem is just because you are close by to a monster/boss in a party it does not mean you will be able to instantly join the battle when someone from the party starts the battle. Most times when that happens we run into the first problem I described and one or more people from the party don't get the rewards from that monster/boss.
            When this happens i always spam click the mob / player standing on it, it tends to trigger the attack.
            You should load into the battle then.

It's also possible to still click the mob, there is a very small clickable area on their left side.

Spam clicking is easier though.

Comment

Working...
            X