X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Echo3
    started a topic Future/Upcoming Events?

Future/Upcoming Events?

I used to have a site that listed all of the events for wartune that are upcoming in the future, but notated that the dates for such were not precise. Does anyone know of a web site like this or somewhere where I can find what events are going to be coming? Anything helps.

• R282358633
    replied
    there is no such thing, wartune. com makes a list of non hidden events and posts it.. but even so they posted aprils events on 15th day i think,
    wartune news in fb just check oceanic servers for the events (since oceanics have 5h earlier toa reset than EU, and even more than US) u can do it by yourself cause wartune news posts them like 30-40mins later (sometimes faster sometimes longer) and by checking yourself u could know same minute

s40 (badlands) of r2games is oceanics create character there and u can check yourself.. but note that its not long term advantage.. u know it only few hours before u get it, so u know when to save card hunt or tok att or smth else.. or for example u know to sit and wait for toa reset or just go to sleep
    Last edited by R282358633; 04-23-2015, 05:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sweetwaters
    replied
    Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
    I used to have a site that listed all of the events for wartune that are upcoming in the future, but notated that the dates for such were not precise. Does anyone know of a web site like this or somewhere where I can find what events are going to be coming? Anything helps.
    Co smos wartune
    Wartune news (Fb)
    Wartune Gossip (this one is dying)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X