First attacker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First attacker

I mean how can you be the one to ATTACK first in every DUEL or in PARTY ARENA? As we all know, First attacker got all the advantage, is it RANDOM? or does it have a STAT you need to IMPROVE?
    Respect

IGN: WGlBadzâ„¢
    Level: 60
    Guild: WarGodzâ„¢ - Guild Leader
    Current Server: S29 Bloody Coliseum

Just be the first one to use your skill(s) before the other team. Try pressing your skill button(s) before the full battle loads (during the black screen beforehand) and it might work out for you.
    In-Game Name: Drayga
    Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
    Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
    Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

Originally posted by Medras View Post
      Just be the first one to use your skill(s) before the other team. Try pressing your skill button(s) before the full battle loads (during the black screen beforehand) and it might work out for you.
      After testing this extensively I can say that this does work. You also take into account that the enemy is doing this also and the amount of lag you receive will delay your input considerably.
      S15
      Fluxie (Flux)
      Archer
      Newb
      Assistant G.M. of Avalon
      RAWR

Comment

^ I actually do it for everything, to be honest. Even in campaigns. It means I get the first attack against mobs, which is nice as well.
        In-Game Name: Drayga
        Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
        Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
        Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

In group arena though it depends extensively on which group can get all their skills chosen before the "first turn" occurs and the timer start counting down
          Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Working...
          X