Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Did you know?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you know?

That when games have long downtimes on prime times for certain regions, or still ''play''able times for other regions...
    Players might look for some other game in the meanwhile to kill time.

These players might enjoy that proper functioning game, and perhaps stay there for good.
    This is a customer lost for this game.

I'm just going to assume R2games didn't know this yet, seeing the current downtime with a delay and not a single word of a CM or Developer.

It's what determines your quality, and how much money you could be worth spending on.

A happy customer is a spending customer.

Try to keep people happy, they don't forget bad moments fast.

TL;DR Very bad maintenance time, this is 2015 afterall, people will quit for other games.

u know how the scripting works?
    it goes like > start update s1-s999 it starts on s1 then waits some time to access s2 then starts on s2 and so on > then when finishes last it starts reloading servers from s1 to s9999
    that means more servers there are longer it takes to make maintenance.. miniclips had 1h and ~10mins of maintenance and now we missing half of inventory
    r2 since they have 10005000 servers allways have way longer maintenance because of lots of servers

armor games on as far as i know, duno about kabam

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
      u know how the scripting works?
      it goes like > start update s1-s999 it starts on s1 then waits some time to access s2 then starts on s2 and so on > then when finishes last it starts reloading servers from s1 to s9999
      that means more servers there are longer it takes to make maintenance.. miniclips had 1h and ~10mins of maintenance and now we missing half of inventory
      r2 since they have 10005000 servers allways have way longer maintenance because of lots of servers

armor games on as far as i know, duno about kabam
      The amount of servers isn't important.
      However, they should cluster regions / servers together when it comes to downtime and maintenance. (Not server merges, just an update cluster)

So every server has its own downtime at midnights, which has a minimal impact on gameplay and game time of people.

As now, they're just frustrating all the players that want to play, and the Prime time Oceanic is even going to miss out on CW.
      Leaves a bad taste.

Comment

it is important how many servers there are thats 1...
        i wrote u already script is going like this > start update serv1 (every other server are on hold untill s1 starts update)> start s2 (again every other are on hold) when its starts ~100 update already finished on 1st but its on hold waiting untill last server gets update and only then are all reloading to open..

down time at night?... maybe im from us and playing in eu server that means their night time is my daytime.. and again sm1 will suffer from it..
        its announced before its done so u shouldnt be mad about time it takes, and it allways say that 2-3h but could be longer..

it will be not first time sm1 misses cw, or cs gb or other stuff,...

and u have so long maint cause those who finished have troubles with inventory so im guessing they trying to find some fix to that, and only then will launch your servers.. and make emergency maint to others to aply fixes

Comment

Working...
        X