X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what hepen with cw?

no need hiding
    all pll just need explanation what hapen here
    or you just not realize today is thursday?
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

CW has lost it's original charm,esp with the recent patch
    RIP Apr 2015
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

Comment

this hepen:

Some casher whale decides to make a ticket asking to delay CW cuz he cant online for this day. R2 delays it with this MT as an excuse.
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
        this hepen:

Some casher whale decides to make a ticket asking to delay CW cuz he cant online for this day. R2 delays it with this MT as an excuse.
        its sound right. lol

Comment

I have a feeling cw might be a little more interesting, if they put in all the stuff that lists that they will be avalible in the shop

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
            no need hiding
            all pll just need explanation what hapen here
            or you just not realize today is thursday?
            The answer can be found in the News and Event section: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....urn-April-28th
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              The answer can be found in the News and Event section: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....urn-April-28th
              Could you ask them to double check the date? Since if they do that it will end up being a tuesday

Comment

So it's going to be on April 28th now--a Tuesday? I can't say I believe/trust that information.

Comment

What time of a day is cw?

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                    I have a feeling cw might be a little more interesting, if they put in all the stuff that lists that they will be avalible in the shop
                    Agreed, on a side note, I'm curious where to find the Turmoil shop...

Comment

Hmm, that might be csgb shop? maybe

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                        Agreed, on a side note, I'm curious where to find the Turmoil shop...
                        Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                        Hmm, that might be csgb shop? maybe
                        isnt it the team cw shop? And if it is, probably youll see it when the event comes.
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

actually this thread start before R2 edit that thread and before mentor-magik give some explanation what hapen

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
                            Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on Tuesday the 28th of April! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134717[/ATTACH]

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

WHERE?... it says exactly 0 about why its delayed.. ppl prepare for it for whole month counting when to start and finish dimensions so they last untill sunday after cw to maximize all.. and now its simply ***** up..
                            for example me non vip player had 2 adv electros open and 1 adv dark, now 2 of them expire on sunday and im without resists, not to mention there is no fishing to catch vip card so i can activate new dimensions

Comment

The Maintenance took so long that the game was back up after CW should have started on Oceanic Servers. The delay to CW was an unplanned consequence to this. Sometime Kumquat happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X