Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Gem For Knight.

Normally i see many knight have gem: Pattk,Pdef,Mdef

what gem is should add if i want to be tanker knight?

since i want to be a hard body knight.

pls veteran knight,help me.

I am not a veteran Knight but I am in a guild with the best of our server.

You have 4 gems that you will want to either use now or build up and use later.

PAtk
    MDef
    PDef
    Block - this one is not an essential but if you've built up enough of them you can use them to great effect with the passive.
    S15
    Fluxie (Flux)
    Archer
    Newb
    Assistant G.M. of Avalon
    RAWR

Comment

dont forget hp gem knights get 20 percent more hp from it and shield works with hp to absorb more. patk is not that important when tanking as reflect lvl 3 will do alot of your damage mdef is good. pdef is good it also increased by 20 percent from passive same as hp. my bar is 2 slashers reflect and both shields.block comes later so have a astral saved for the 60 slot for it and orange gear uses 4 gem slots that when your block gems will shine
      Last edited by lance137; 11-10-2012, 12:01 PM.
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

gem: PATK, MDEF, HP
        astral: PATK, MDEF, reduce damage%, Block

But i dunno if upper lv 45. So far i am good at 45.

Comment

Originally posted by Hebihime View Post
          gem: PATK, MDEF, HP
          astral: PATK, MDEF, reduce damage%, Block

But i dunno if upper lv 45. So far i am good at 45.
          You're hp must be really low then.

Comment

if gem 1 HP gem 2 Pdef 2 Mdef
            "Learn from the past, plan for the future by focusing on today."

Comment

How about gem block?

should i add it to increase chance of block knight?

so the list gem like this

O HP Gem Lvl 3
              O Block Gem Lvl 3
              O Mdef Gem Lvl 3
              Last edited by Yukkitamain; 11-11-2012, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
                How about gem block?

should i add it to increase chance of block knight?

so the list gem like this

O HP Gem Lvl 3
                O Block Gem Lvl 3
                O Mdef Gem Lvl 3
                Best bet is to get an block astral purple or orange and then refrine for block stats. Block gem is nice but save it for the epic gear with 4 slots. Knights should have massive def and hp as their main stats.

Comment

so the best for lvl 40-50 is

O HP Gem Lvl 3
                  O Def Gem Lvl 3
                  O Mdef Gem Lvl 3

Isnt it right?

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
                    so the best for lvl 40-50 is

O HP Gem Lvl 3
                    O Def Gem Lvl 3
                    O Mdef Gem Lvl 3

Isnt it right?
                    Personally, I would set that up around 45 or so when you get the 45 set. Early stages it's good to have a few patk gems in your gear bc tank knights don't really shine until around 45-50.

Comment

Knight gem.

If you like to know what really gem's you should use .

HP gem for agoran shield. absorbs 20% of maxed hp.

Pdef increase passively per level-up.

Block gems [nonono] use this if you have drills otherwise focus on pdef and patk

My view about Mdef gems on knights are:
                      knights have the lowest mdef thats a fact you should have known from the start.

If you like to finish catacombs faster choose mage as has the highest mdef at all classes

archers are rather balance so its flexibly for build changes.

knight is a pure tank-dps hero when i say tank-dps your main weapon is your defense,and more patk ,

putting mdef gems eat ups space you can alot for either pdef or patk.

and not to mention every time you create a new character to the newest server you will get free drills save those drills till lvl 45+ and you will dominate.

Verdict:
                      Knights are physical tankers not magical tankers mages in charge of that.

Know your style choose wisely and know that putting a mdef gem to a knight is so nooby (with the exception that your f+cking rich to buy all 3 slots and put mdef,pdef,patk)o mdef is your only gem currently

mdef is your weakness accept it,but you have your advantages also pdef is your friend no archer can stand a good build knight.

and knights are natural tanker, if your knight is not tank build theres something wrong on the way you manage you knight.

P.S. i am a veteran with lots of experience.
                      Last edited by R23240996; 11-11-2012, 03:39 AM.
                      Guild [INFINITY]
                      Guild Position: MEMBER
                      Class:knight
                      Username:GreatPaul
                      Lvl:60
                      server: Duskin Arena

Comment

Originally posted by R23240996 View Post

Block gems [nonono] use this if you have drills otherwise focus on pdef and patk

If you like to finish catacombs faster choose mage as has the highest mdef at all classes

knight is a pure tank-dps hero when i say tank-dps your main weapon is your defense,and more patk ,

and not to mention every time you create a new character to the newest server you will get free drills save those drills till lvl 45+ and you will dominate.

Verdict:

Know your style choose wisely and know that putting a mdef gem to a knight is so nooby (with the exception that your f+cking rich to buy all 3 slots and put mdef,pdef,patk)o mdef is your only gem currently

mdef is your weakness accept it,but you have your advantages also pdef is your friend no archer can stand a good build knight.

and knights are natural tanker, if your knight is not tank build theres something wrong on the way you manage you knight.

Have you heard Rune Knight or Templar?

hahahhaha.

Ok2.i accept mdef is a weakness from knight.
                        So We knight just be nice and silence letting mages wipe us easily,right?

there is must a way to fight mages.if we dont rise mdef we will be pawned by mages.

even high rank mages raise his pdef.

as a veteran players,what is your suggestion to beat mages?

Comment

Verdict:

I dont think tanker knights should use many patk gems. Maybe for the trinkets and the weapon but that is it. You should use hp,pdef, mdef as your main gems. If you arn't a casher then you should use hp and pdef. Block gems are okay if you have enough def already or you have the epic sets next patch that gives you a 4th slot.

Comment

So you like to put mdef huh? go ahead .

its as simple as paper-scissor-rock

ROCK=KNIGHT
                            PAPER=MAGE
                            SCISSOR=ARCHER

explanation:
                            rock beats scissor.
                            scissor beats paper.
                            paper beats rock.

understand the flow? what to counter it eh? go ahead try it you will just be dissapointed.
                            Guild [INFINITY]
                            Guild Position: MEMBER
                            Class:knight
                            Username:GreatPaul
                            Lvl:60
                            server: Duskin Arena

Comment

So you like to put mdef huh? go ahead .

its as simple as paper-scissor-rock

ROCK=KNIGHT
                              PAPER=MAGE
                              SCISSOR=ARCHER

explanation:
                              rock beats scissor.
                              scissor beats paper.
                              paper beats rock.

understand the flow? what to counter it eh? go ahead try it you will just be dissapointed.
                              sir...i know that triangle...

all i want to know,

how to beat mages if we dont put mdef as your suggestion...

dont tell me you have no idea

Comment

Working...
                              X