No announcement yet.

About Gem For Knight.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u want hp gems patk with a mix of pdef mdef ast u want refind godes blessing enhanced will fristen force pristen fortuatud

Comment

Play smart use potz if needed use mdef scrolls.

and the least part do is hit em hard mages have the lower pdef if mage aoe is killing you why not use knights aoe on mages see what happens?

whirlwind is destructive aoe for a hero with a hard armor. p.s. 50 rage needed mages aoe needs 20 rage only so they can aoe you first round .

hope i help
      Guild [INFINITY]
      Guild Position: MEMBER
      Class:knight
      Username:GreatPaul
      Lvl:60
      server: Duskin Arena

Comment

i think your wrong knights should have mdef gems and maybe more so than pdef for being a veteran player you really have no clue and as for rock scissors paper theory i beat archers same level as me and higher br all the time infact theres only 1 archer better than me knights should raise mdef thats 1 of there weaknesses so allways work on that wen you can im a lvl 60 mage 32k br and i allways work on my pdef just as knights should work on mdef

Comment

Originally posted by R23240996 View Post
          Play smart use potz if needed use mdef scrolls.

and the least part do is hit em hard mages have the lower pdef if mage aoe is killing you why not use knights aoe on mages see what happens?

whirlwind is destructive aoe for a hero with a hard armor. p.s. 50 rage needed mages aoe needs 20 rage only so they can aoe you first round .

hope i help
          your english sir..pls try put "." and ",".

ok.from what i read, you suggest that knight should use pots and mdef scroll.

i dont know there is mdef scroll,all i know there is hp scroll (increase hp+5% for 30 minutes).

- use pots
          - use scroll
          - find weak mage with low deff.

- and addition whirlwind skill.(50 rage)

for example,i am lvl 37 knight.
          in Group arena,i use all pots and scroll.and i use whirlwind skill on lower def magess.

yeah i success beat him.

but hell,i dont need pot or another scroll to beat low def mages.

i just smack him with my sword.

and the problem is...there is mage who are same lvl,same equip (lvl 35 pvp set),same use pot and scroll,and just have 2500 pdef.

he crushed me with his area skill.

so your suggestion is work with low def mages and low lvl.

whirlwind is 50 rage,your minimum rage after the battle start is 30.

you have to hit him 2 or three before you can activate that skill.

before then,you have died or low hp.

i like to use shield skill than whirlwind.

but for now,i take that skill for catacomb.not for arena or group arena.

any more idea sir?
          Last edited by Yukkitamain; 11-11-2012, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
            Normally i see many knight have gem: Pattk,Pdef,Mdef

what gem is should add if i want to be tanker knight?

since i want to be a hard body knight.

pls veteran knight,help me.

Are you a casher or not? Maybe I can throw in some tips.
            [S7] Serpent's Den
            IGN: Million
            Guild: Nizami

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
              You're hp must be really low then.
              heh why? IMO for increase HP best from gem and GS.

Comment

Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
                Are you a casher or not? Maybe I can throw in some tips.
                i am a casher player .

Comment

If your a casher throw random gems except MATK GEMS.
                  Guild [INFINITY]
                  Guild Position: MEMBER
                  Class:knight
                  Username:GreatPaul
                  Lvl:60
                  server: Duskin Arena

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
                    How about gem block?

should i add it to increase chance of block knight?

so the list gem like this

O HP Gem Lvl 3
                    O Block Gem Lvl 3
                    O Mdef Gem Lvl 3
                    Block gem only give lil point on block, astral better. Only with astral u can hit 1K block point.

Comment

another tip is gem for what your doing. if your fighting a mage remove your pdef astral,gem mdef use mdef astral and block astral if you have enough slots,if your fighting archer or other knight remove mdef astral, use pdef and block astral gem all pdef hp patk.for lvl 50 cata and beyond remove pdef gem use mdef gems and so on like i said gem for the fight you are doing
                      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

No matter how high Knight's mdef is, we'll still be pawned by mages!

Don't forget while we are trying hard to level our mdef, Mages, in the other hand, is leveling his/her magic atk as well...

In the other hand, for Mages, they still need to level their pdef as high as possible! Why? Coz they are the only magical elements out there...

And im thinking of changing all my mdef gems to block ones, what u guys think?

Comment

na the big qq on the chinese forums is about how noncash knights are killing top cash archers and mages.knights are the best
                          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Normally, you have a maximum of 3 sockets each piece.

Filling them with 8 HP Gems, 8 Patk Gems, 4 MDef Gems, and 4 PDef Gems is one of the most popular set up. Refining gears for block is better since gears give more block points than level 3 block gems. This set up gives you high damage, high defense and high HP, suitable for both offense knight and tank knight build.

Though it also depend on whether you prefer critical offense knight or Will Destroyer (disable critical strike, but increase damage by %) offense knight. However, I do not recommend you to do go for critical knight, because knights have a passive call Enhanced Block to heal 4% HP on each attack they block (shown as dodged). Upon reaching higher levels, you'll seriously need it against mages.

Now if you're a rich knight, and I mean really rich, get the Epic Set at level 50 and have 4 sockets on each piece. Socket them with the same set up above and throw in 8 Block Gems. This will ensure your knight to be a walking nightmare whether you choose tank build or offense build.

Side note: The Epic Set level 60 is extremely expensive, so don't go for it (unless you have so much cash without having anything else to spend on...)
                            Last edited by DeathRiver; 11-12-2012, 09:44 PM. Reason: Fixing some mistakes
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                              Normally, you have a maximum of 3 sockets each piece.

Filling them with 8 HP Gems, 8 Patk Gems, 4 MDef Gems, and 4 PDef Gems is one of the most popular set up. Refining gears for block is better since gears give more block points than level 3 block gems. This set up gives you high damage, high defense and high HP, suitable for both offense knight and tank knight build.

Though it also depend on whether you prefer critical offense knight or Will Destroyer (disable critical strike, but increase damage by %) offense knight. However, I do not recommend you to do go for critical knight, because knights have a passive call Enhanced Block to heal 4% HP on each attack they block (shown as dodged). Upon reaching higher levels, you'll seriously need it against mages.

Now if you're a rich knight, and I mean really rich, get the Epic Set at level 50 and have 4 sockets on each piece. Socket them with the same set up above and throw in 8 Block Gems. This will ensure your knight to be a walking nightmare whether you choose tank build or offense build.

Side note: The Epic Set level 60 is extremely expensive, so don't go for it (unless you have so much cash without having anything else to spend on...)
                              So epic sets arn't worth it unless you are rich basically? Pvp sets are the way to go then? if you are not rich?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                                So epic sets arn't worth it unless you are rich basically? Pvp sets are the way to go then? if you are not rich?
                                Not really, the PvE set is quite useful actually, it gives much more rage, and better stats. The highest set is at level 60, higher tier than the level 55 PvP set.
                                Epic set is totally worth it cause we can upgrade it higher than PvP set. The Epic Set is made from PvE set, and it can be upgraded to +27 (the level 50 Epic Set) as I recall.
                                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                                X