S1 Temple of Ibalize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S1 Temple of Ibalize

So I've been playing Wartune for several weeks now, and I'd like to consider myself a decently experienced player.

I was curious about the activity of [S1] Temple of Ibalize. Would it be worth making a new character on that server? I got on there earlier just to check people's rankings (because I was curious about how far the first players of the game have gotten) and was blown away at the level 60+ players and their stats.

Would it be worth joining the server, or are people way too strong? Is it a bad idea? Are there any players on that server around the 25-35 level range, or is everyone pretty high in level because of how old the server is? Do a lot of players still log into the server? Is the community friendly and sociable?

Naturally it would be better to join a newer server, because of the first-week benefits...but at the same time, I somehow feel compelled to try out S1, if I could even fit in there.

I guess my main concerns are PVP and the MP dungeons. Are there still people in the 30-39 level range to do Battlegrounds with? Are there enough lower level people that I can do Group Arena with for insignias and whatnot?

Naturally I would be way behind everyone else because of how far they've gotten...however, I have this strange urge to start playing on the server, lol.

So please, those of S1, answer my questions of curiosity.
    In-Game Name: Drayga
    Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
    Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
    Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

nice points there buddy,,let me answer some of your queries..

Temple of Ibalize is the first server here in Wartunes R2games. majority of the players are on the 30+ range, mostly on the 35-50 (both cashers and not)
    yes we do have players on their early to late 20s, which are being accepted by guilds even the top ones. I could say that S1 is full of activities. And yes, the community are good and friendly (not to mention trolls hanging around). Guild chats are always lively (well, for some) and so are the members. Well you can't avoid having members who don't talk alot even in guild chat.

You'll be having a moderate time in 1v1 pvp but could be hard during Group Arena (some of the high levels tend to group together)but its part of the challenge. You will still be able to get parties in GA and of course having a guild would help alot (saves you the trouble of finding group for arena). 30-39 Battlegrounds are full of people, which means more fun. The same goes with the 40+ Battleground.

If you want some challenge, feel free to try S1
    Last edited by Senjuu; 11-09-2012, 11:57 PM.

Wartune Retired
    IGN: Senjuu
    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Guild: Immortals

Yitien
    IGN: Senju
    Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
    Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by Senjuu View Post

Temple of Ibalize is the first server here in Wartunes R2games. majority of the players are on the 30+ range, mostly on the 35-50 (both cashers and not)
      yes we do have players on their early to late 20s, which are being accepted by guilds even the top ones. I could say that S1 is full of activities. And yes, the community are good and friendly (not to mention trolls hanging around). Guild chats are always lively (well, for some) and so are the members. Well you can't avoid having members who don't talk alot even in guild chat.

You'll be having a moderate time in 1v1 pvp but could be hard during Group Arena (some of the high levels tend to group together)but its part of the challenge. You will still be able to get parties in GA and of course having a guild would help alot (saves you the trouble of finding group for arena). 30-39 Battlegrounds are full of people, which means more fun. The same goes with the 40+ Battleground.

Thanks for the nice, detailed response, Senjuu. I created a character on S1 a little while ago and lurked around in World chat for a bit, and the community does seem to be rather nice.

It's nice to hear that there are a good amount of people to play the 30-39 Battlegrounds with. That was my main concern, I think, since that's the best way to make insignias (unless you can constantly get good runs in Group Arena, but sometimes that just doesn't happen). I realized that I would probably encounter a lot of higher level players in Group Arena, but I imagine it would be cool to join the server nonetheless... Hang around with some of the first players of the game, y'know?
      In-Game Name: Drayga
      Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
      Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
      Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

Originally posted by Medras View Post
        Thanks for the nice, detailed response, Senjuu. I created a character on S1 a little while ago and lurked around in World chat for a bit, and the community does seem to be rather nice.

It's nice to hear that there are a good amount of people to play the 30-39 Battlegrounds with. That was my main concern, I think, since that's the best way to make insignias (unless you can constantly get good runs in Group Arena, but sometimes that just doesn't happen). I realized that I would probably encounter a lot of higher level players in Group Arena, but I imagine it would be cool to join the server nonetheless... Hang around with some of the first players of the game, y'know?
        wait till you join a guild.. and find hilarious members. we always have new comers in 30 - 39 BG, good time to start earning insignias. The Group Arena is fun even if you are forced to battle those in lvl45+..

Wartune Retired
        IGN: Senjuu
        Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
        Guild: Immortals

Yitien
        IGN: Senju
        Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
        Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by Senjuu View Post

u forgot 1 thing , at least our server not dead
          S1 is a lively server indeed
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
            u forgot 1 thing , at least our server not dead
            S1 is a lively server indeed
            Good point Nas , we were almost 300 ppl in this last wb. Other good point is that except a couple ppl all cashers are light or moderate cashers. So it´s a competitive server with a lot of ranking change in arena rewards.
            Oh and dont forget some high levels do a lot of low level instances like Void or BL for loot, GOD gives us barely no exp, so its easier to have fast runs and use scroll for all of them in a row.

Shirokane lvl 60 Knight S1 Havoc Assistant
            Last edited by shirokane; 11-10-2012, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X