Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

I CHALLENGE ALL ARCHER! (Crit dmg % broken?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    i just did a simple test in campaign in a low level dungeon,without it on i hit about 1800, with it on i hit 2200, that's with a 12% one too. they were rounded down and up figures, since i hit around +/- 2200 with the astral equiped

    Comment


    • #17
      no astral:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.gif
Views:	1
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	1662364
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untiftled.gif
Views:	1
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	1662365

      with astral:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitdfled.gif
Views:	1
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	1662366
      bad crit, may have to try again tomorrow few more times to get the max hit
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitfbtled.gif
Views:	1
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	1662367

      I used lv2 delphic sniper

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
        i just did a simple test in campaign in a low level dungeon,without it on i hit about 1800, with it on i hit 2200, that's with a 12% one too. they were rounded down and up figures, since i hit around +/- 2200 with the astral equiped
        you hit 1800 on Multishot? or arrowstrike? that low damage 20% might not show up in that crit. if you want to do this test right, try do one FULL campaign and see the CRIT damage from arrowstrike/multishot and see the RANGE that your crit in. and then take off astral and try again and see the RANGE Again. might need to run a couple times and see if you see the difference. because you could crit 2200 without or without astral probably.
        Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

        Comment


        • #19
          delphic sniper has a huge range of damage its not a good test I hit for 31k-42k with it thats 11k difference its much easier to find your max and minimum with multi shot since thats a 100% critical, by the way I posted this in bug reports last month I even talk to a GM and asked for it to be look into and he said it would but I never heard back after that but with many of my tests I've done my self I know its not working and mines at lvl5 which means my criticals should be 175% 150% is the base critical so add 25% more on to it for 175% which I never saw any difference.

          I tested it with my low end damage on same monster did like 50 attacks to find my low end with multi shot even unlearned Battle prowess and I found my low end damage with multi shot then I put the astral on and I still saw my self hitting that same low end of damage with multi shot when it should of gone up but it didn't.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
            delphic sniper has a huge range of damage its not a good test I hit for 31k-42k with it thats 11k difference its much easier to find your max and minimum with multi shot since thats a 100% critical, by the way I posted this in bug reports last month I even talk to a GM and asked for it to be look into and he said it would but I never heard back after that but with many of my tests I've done my self I know its not working and mines at lvl5 which means my criticals should be 175% 150% is the base critical so add 25% more on to it for 175% which I never saw any difference.

            I tested it with my low end damage on same monster did like 50 attacks to find my low end with multi shot even unlearned Battle prowess and I found my low end damage with multi shot then I put the astral on and I still saw my self hitting that same low end of damage with multi shot when it should of gone up but it didn't.
            +1 FINALLY!

            this is the stuff I'm talking about, i want to hear more from the community, what test you have done and what have you tried, and in your case what GM you talked to and did they do anything to help you? such as telling you it will be fixed with next patch, or they will look into it,



            My point is that As much ARCHERS start testing it and bring in more DATA, i hope that this will give G.M. a hint to look at it again.


            Could any G.M. reply if they are looking into this matter, that this astral is broken or not? at least give us an answer so we know it's "working as intended" or "oh it's broken, we'll look into fixing it later down the road" or "it's suppose to be 2% not 20%." or something like that. at least we get a reply back?
            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

            Comment


            • #21
              support this. +1. need GM here
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

              played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

              Comment


              • #22
                I have a question about the research being done here.

                The description of the enhanced determination astral says "crit base damage increased by 20%". Given what I know about modifiers, modifiers generally only affect the base number (and in this particular astral, it's specific that it is modifying just the base) and then that adds together like a complicated algebra problem.

                My question is, have you found your base crit (the amount of damage you are likely to do if you had no gems, astrals, skills, academy, gear, whatever adds to the crit %) and tested the 20% crit increase astral based on that completely stripped down number?
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

                Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

                Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

                Rules of the Forum are found here.

                R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

                Comment


                • #23
                  IT doesnt Work, But they wont fix it do to the work it will take and They will have to Compasact all the archers for lost Gold/time GL suxxx But we got the stick. lvl 71 Archer Leaving to roll a OP mage

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    How do we test damage done without academy or guild skills? I don't know of a way to remove their effects. And if it does only work on base crit damage, then that means that the astral is completely useless, since everyone's base crit is the same (120). The whole point of the +crit astral is to increase the crit value so crit damage increases. I think it's safe to say 120 crit doesn't add that big of a multiplier to crit damage. And if the 120 base crit does add a significant amount of damage then the +crit astral wouldn't have that big of an impact. So it seems to me either way one of an archer's key astrals is pretty much useless.
                    Alhana
                    Server 4: Bretheran Abyss

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      I have a question about the research being done here.

                      The description of the enhanced determination astral says "crit base damage increased by 20%". Given what I know about modifiers, modifiers generally only affect the base number (and in this particular astral, it's specific that it is modifying just the base) and then that adds together like a complicated algebra problem.

                      My question is, have you found your base crit (the amount of damage you are likely to do if you had no gems, astrals, skills, academy, gear, whatever adds to the crit %) and tested the 20% crit increase astral based on that completely stripped down number?
                      I did are base critical is 150% so what ever level the astral is it should give us more then 150% at level 10 it would add 50% which would put are critical hits at 200% now if it doesn't work that way then will destroyer should be reduce a lot or be removed all together because when thats lvl10 it will give a 50% increase to all damage which will allow every class to hit just as hard as archers if not harder which archers are the ones that should be doing the most damage with there critcals and archers can't change to will destroyer because the rage building is based on criticals either way enhanced determination needs to be looked into.

                      Originally posted by phoenixfire393 View Post
                      How do we test damage done without academy or guild skills? I don't know of a way to remove their effects. And if it does only work on base crit damage, then that means that the astral is completely useless, since everyone's base crit is the same (120). The whole point of the +crit astral is to increase the crit value so crit damage increases. I think it's safe to say 120 crit doesn't add that big of a multiplier to crit damage. And if the 120 base crit does add a significant amount of damage then the +crit astral wouldn't have that big of an impact. So it seems to me either way one of an archer's key astrals is pretty much useless.
                      Critical does not add to critical damage a lot of people have tested that it only makes you critical more often enhanced determination is meant to add to critical damage not critical more often its says increase base damage its the only way to give criticals more damage but right now it does not work.
                      Last edited by gagm200; 11-12-2012, 03:15 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        I have a question about the research being done here.

                        The description of the enhanced determination astral says "crit base damage increased by 20%". Given what I know about modifiers, modifiers generally only affect the base number (and in this particular astral, it's specific that it is modifying just the base) and then that adds together like a complicated algebra problem.

                        My question is, have you found your base crit (the amount of damage you are likely to do if you had no gems, astrals, skills, academy, gear, whatever adds to the crit %) and tested the 20% crit increase astral based on that completely stripped down number?
                        i dont understand the meaning of crit base damage. if someone crit, how much damage he done? 150% or 200% of ur original damage??
                        ill assume 200%. so if u have crit base damage increased by 20% so it would be 220% rit?. at 10k+ damage, it should be noticeable. but it seems not increased at all.

                        on the other hand, i have mage alt. have yellow dissable crit 20%. its obviously increase my damage. but what about this crit base damage astral??
                        my opinion: its broken.
                        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

                        played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          I have a question about the research being done here.

                          The description of the enhanced determination astral says "crit base damage increased by 20%". Given what I know about modifiers, modifiers generally only affect the base number (and in this particular astral, it's specific that it is modifying just the base) and then that adds together like a complicated algebra problem.

                          My question is, have you found your base crit (the amount of damage you are likely to do if you had no gems, astrals, skills, academy, gear, whatever adds to the crit %) and tested the 20% crit increase astral based on that completely stripped down number?

                          You know, i completely ignored the word base in there because , honestly, it doesn't seem to make sense, i thought it was a translation error.

                          Crit base damage ? ... what does that even mean? i look at a lv. 10 level and me and we both got Crit 120 in white + whatever green #, so i assume everyone's base Crit is 120.
                          Are you saying whatever crit damage i supposedly get from this 120 crit is then increased by 20%, and having Gem, guild skills, gears, Academy doesn't mean a thing do it? .... ? then this astral is broken already . . .

                          come on, let's not play word games here, if you mean my base crit (the white # 120) and whatever arbitrary crit damage i get from this 120 crit is THEN increased by 20%, then it doesn't make sense. it's like saying your stat is increased by +10% from when you were lv. 1? HUH? that just doesn't make sense at all.

                          I'm sorry MemoryLane, i know you are just trying to to toss in ideas, and Thank you for reply, Its a great try, but i just don't think that's what it means, it just doesn't make sense that way. because any archer toss on a will destroyer lv 4 will be stronger. considering that whenever i don't crit on Sniper it ranges from 21 to 23k. a STABLE every hit increase of 20% would be better than sometimes increase of a ....(i don't even know what...) 2%? maybe?


                          Also, there is nothing in Academy that increase Crit, or Guild skills, the only thing that add to that crit # is armor, gems, astral. Level isn't even a factor in adding crit.
                          SO...

                          What I could do is this...

                          If i take off astral, armor, i would have the white number 120 crit, i could test out something with that only see if astral works with it when i'm naked?
                          (but even if it did..i feel it would be pointless if it only increase this 120 crit, is there a benefit to it? ...hum...)


                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Tossing that idea aside, assuming that this astral actually affect your current crit damage rather than your lv. 1 crit damage.

                          I encourage people to try this.

                          STEP 1. CAPTURE YOUR LV MINE
                          STEP 2. USE MULTISHOT ONLY (100% crit, easier to see Range)
                          STEP 3. DO THIS 10X AND SEE THE RANGE OF YOUR DAMAGE(maybe write it down) (Capture and Remove the mine)

                          STEP 4. NOW TAKE OFF THAT ASTRAL OR PUT IT ON AND REPEAT STEP 1-3

                          what's your result?


                          (This would be a good test, because mob is always the same mob without armor )

                          Now if only 5 people do this that would be 100 rounds of data we could test and see if it does increase by whatever percentage your current astral suggest?
                          Last edited by 御萧xXLJXx; 11-12-2012, 03:17 AM.
                          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            The astral is meant to increase critical damage not critical rate that 120 as are base is not are critical damage thats are critical rate are critical damage base is 150%.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I am not a die-hard Wartune player, so I don't know the ins and outs or how everything works, or what increases the crit numbers. I have characters I barely tinker with mostly just to help answer basic questions. It was just a question about the math involved based on the description on the astral.

                              If it's broken then it will be fixed, but you need to figure out exactly where it's applying that 20% to determine if it's actually broken or if it's just an astral that sucks.

                              If i take off astral, armor, i would have the white number 120 crit, i could test out something with that only see if astral works with it when i'm naked?
                              (but even if it did..i feel it would be pointless if it only increase this 120 crit, is there a benefit to it? ...hum...)
                              You should do exactly that, actually. What would it hurt to check if the astral does in fact give 20% more damage on that base? That would tell you right away if there's an issue with the percentage or not.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

                              Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

                              Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

                              Rules of the Forum are found here.

                              R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                                You know, i completely ignored the word base in there because , honestly, it doesn't seem to make sense, i thought it was a translation error.

                                Crit base damage ? ... what does that even mean? i look at a lv. 10 level and me and we both got Crit 120 in white + whatever green #, so i assume everyone's base Crit is 120.
                                Are you saying whatever crit damage i supposedly get from this 120 crit is then increased by 20%, and having Gem, guild skills, gears, Academy doesn't mean a thing do it? .... ? then this astral is broken already . . .

                                come on, let's not play word games here, if you mean my base crit (the white # 120) and whatever arbitrary crit damage i get from this 120 crit is THEN increased by 20%, then it doesn't make sense. it's like saying your stat is increased by +10% from when you were lv. 1? HUH? that just doesn't make sense at all.

                                I'm sorry MemoryLane, i know you are just trying to to toss in ideas, and Thank you for reply, Its a great try, but i just don't think that's what it means, it just doesn't make sense that way. because any archer toss on a will destroyer lv 4 will be stronger. considering that whenever i don't crit on Sniper it ranges from 21 to 23k. a STABLE every hit increase of 20% would be better than sometimes increase of a ....(i don't even know what...) 2%? maybe?


                                Also, there is nothing in Academy that increase Crit, or Guild skills, the only thing that add to that crit # is armor, gems, astral. Level isn't even a factor in adding crit.
                                SO...

                                What I could do is this...

                                If i take off astral, armor, i would have the white number 120 crit, i could test out something with that only see if astral works with it when i'm naked?
                                (but even if it did..i feel it would be pointless if it only increase this 120 crit, is there a benefit to it? ...hum...)


                                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Tossing that idea aside, assuming that this astral actually affect your current crit damage rather than your lv. 1 crit damage.

                                I encourage people to try this.

                                STEP 1. CAPTURE YOUR LV MINE
                                STEP 2. USE MULTISHOT ONLY (100% crit, easier to see Range)
                                STEP 3. DO THIS 10X AND SEE THE RANGE OF YOUR DAMAGE(maybe write it down) (Capture and Remove the mine)

                                STEP 4. NOW TAKE OFF THAT ASTRAL OR PUT IT ON AND REPEAT STEP 1-3

                                what's your result?


                                (This would be a good test, because mob is always the same mob without armor )

                                Now if only 5 people do this that would be 100 rounds of data we could test and see if it does increase by whatever percentage your current astral suggest?
                                sory dude i used my lvl 4 for food as is **** same with most archers on my server

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X