Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

I CHALLENGE ALL ARCHER! (Crit dmg % broken?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    yeah it sux, i tried it...

    with and without astral.. my damage is all the same.. nothing different...
    S6 Duskin Arena
    AndEzT
    Archer

    Comment


    • #47
      yea my lowest damage with determination 25% delphic to WB 24k crit.. the highest 34k they all same with or without determination astral...
      but its diffrent when we use floating damage astral
      i've try all the possibility.. buff pots and etc.. its still the same amount of damage..

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by franznoheart View Post
        yea my lowest damage with determination 25% delphic to WB 24k crit.. the highest 34k they all same with or without determination astral...
        but its diffrent when we use floating damage astral
        i've try all the possibility.. buff pots and etc.. its still the same amount of damage..

        Yes, with floating damage, we see the change clearly. However I see no change with enhanced determination

        Comment


        • #49
          I hope get fix soon
          LIVE*LAUGH*DREAMING*
          Ign : •Dev•
          ​[36]THE GRAVEYARD

          Comment


          • #50
            If the Astral..does work as it described, then all Archers that equipped with Determination Astral can knock out any other class that have the same level with just 2 - 3 hits.
            Just though of that, no offence.
            Serenity
            SteelLord
            Singapore

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by NARTH View Post
              If the Astral..does work as it described, then all Archers that equipped with Determination Astral can knock out any other class that have the same level with just 2 - 3 hits.
              Just though of that, no offence.
              Well according to them it does not work.
              Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
              Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

              Server: S62
              Class: Archer

              :cool::cool:

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by daihieps2005 View Post
                Yes, with floating damage, we see the change clearly. However I see no change with enhanced determination
                nah thats right.. if floating we can feel the diff.. but with determination we cant feel it.. right guys???

                Comment


                • #53
                  Ok, it looks like the astral is working now with the new patch but the damage is lower than I expected.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I think it maybe working now this morning my avg rounds were 35k gold/daru when before they were 32k on avg thats 3k gold/daru difference which is about 28k more damage and I doubt the 150 extra attack on mount helps that much but more testing is needed to make sure.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      YES:

                      the new patch fixed it i think...

                      i didn't do anything different but my CRIT FEEL different..

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	bloodfang.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	1662438
                      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Nice crit on snip I didn't take a picture of mine because I didn't think I would hit so high as 53k that round I got 46k gold/daru lol.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Yes this patch solved it
                          StormSprit
                          OneLove .. S7

                          ................
                          One Team .. One Dream

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Fixed!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH
                            Alhana
                            Server 4: Bretheran Abyss

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              now it's working. closed this thread
                              ☣CAIN☣

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                now it's working. closed this thread
                                ☣CAIN☣

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X