here some stats comparison for Knights Angels lv. 53

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here some stats comparison for Knights Angels lv. 53

For people who is confused on to pick Knights or Angels, why not both?

or here are my stats for my knight and for my angel, pick which one you like.

Click image for larger version

Name:	KnightAngel.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	1733415

looks like as they level up higher their mdef and pdef difference will expand more. looks like the only difference is that they are swapped and knights have more HP.
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Wow. You, my friend are one bored person. Why not try out lancers? :P
    [S7] Serpent's Den
    IGN: Million
    Guild: Nizami

Comment

This is part of the reason why the game is so damned boring when it comes to troops. You basically have two options: PDEF or MDEF. Lancers/Hunter, Paladin/Priest, Knight/Angel. And you don't have enough Daru to try both and actually have some tactical choices (e.g., against mobs in the Wilds where you can see what's coming).

The most likely reason that you don't get a troop selection for Gryphons is because the troops are a rip-off from Heroes of Might and Magic V and there are 7 units there as well. Obviously the devs of the original game didn't have the creativity to make another troop of their own.
      If you don't believe the troops are a rip-off, then just compare the griffon and angel models from both games.

Comment

hence .. knight > angels yay~
        KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Omgosh! View Post
          not rly since you underestimate the healing

Comment

even as a mage, when i hit 40, i'll try the angels )

Wartune Retired
            IGN: Senjuu
            Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
            Guild: Immortals

Yitien
            IGN: Senju
            Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
            Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by Omgosh! View Post
              You'll see when two players on the same stats fight with different troops, Angels live much longer.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                You'll see when two players on the same stats fight with different troops, Angels live much longer.
                coz they heal...they are not stronger...and theres no point living longer for angels as they are not used as tanks....they are used to HEAL THE HERO, which they rarely, and i mean VERY rarely do....so yeah angels suck. just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  coz they heal...they are not stronger...and theres no point living longer for angels as they are not used as tanks....they are used to HEAL THE HERO, which they rarely, and i mean VERY rarely do....so yeah angels suck. just my opinion
                  They can be used to tank too you know? I can either leave them at front to block other knights when I fight them (if they use knights, the result would be my win unless they're seriously have higher stats, obtained with cash). Most of other knights on my server hit them for 2k-3k, cash knights will kick off with 4k+. Angels mostly heal themselves every 4 turns (normally). So they live longer then most knights (even with 4 levels difference as I've seen so far).
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    They can be used to tank too you know? I can either leave them at front to block other knights when I fight them (if they use knights, the result would be my win unless they're seriously have higher stats, obtained with cash). Most of other knights on my server hit them for 2k-3k, cash knights will kick off with 4k+. Angels mostly heal themselves every 4 turns (normally). So they live longer then most knights (even with 4 levels difference as I've seen so far).
                    well... i have both angels AND knights at level 44, and lemme tell u this, my opponents laugh when they see the angels, they are pathetic man, no use atall, the only reason i trained them was coz i thought they might be of some use in cata but guess what, they SUCK there aswell, sure they have a higher mdef, but their ******* low hp just makes that high mdef USELESS, + they NEVER heal me ever, whats their use?? start of the battle they heal themselves, they get hit and they heal(for not that much), and eventually they die... and i dont get how any knight can hit angels for 2k, im a hybrid knight and hit lvl 50 angels for 5k, i feel very comfortable against them....yes they SUCK
                    Take my advice, go for the knights and see the difference, angels do well only in theory, in practice when u stand in front and put them at back they suck even more imo, archs and mages do random attacks and any knight(hero) with enough brains will start off with ulti slasher, hitting angel for 5k(ANY decent knight WILL hit them for 5k+), and then they just sit back and relax, as after that the angels WILL heal themselves and they can attack u easily as ur in front...tried and tested every **** possible and concluded that angels just suck, dont bother with them, take knights and ull rock, they are tough, aggressive, have good hp and attack back rows.....knights FTW
                    Last edited by kattuktk; 11-10-2012, 11:14 PM.

Comment

well... i have both angels AND knights at level 44, and lemme tell u this, my opponents laugh when they see the angels, they are pathetic man, no use atall, the only reason i trained them was coz i thought they might be of some use in cata but guess what, they SUCK there aswell, sure they have a higher mdef, but their ******* low hp just makes that high mdef USELESS, + they NEVER heal me ever, whats their use?? start of the battle they heal themselves, they get hit and they heal(for not that much), and eventually they die... and i dont get how any knight can hit angels for 2k, im a hybrid knight and hit lvl 50 angels for 5k, i feel very comfortable against them....yes they SUCK
                      Take my advice, go for the knights and see the difference, angels do well only in theory, in practice when u stand in front and put them at back they suck even more imo, archs and mages do random attacks and any knight(hero) with enough brains will start off with ulti slasher, hitting angel for 5k(ANY decent knight WILL hit them for 5k+), and then they just sit back and relax, as after that the angels WILL heal themselves and they can attack u easily as ur in front...tried and tested every **** possible and concluded that angels just suck, dont bother with them, take knights and ull rock, they are tough, aggressive, have good hp and attack back rows.....knights FTW
                      Sorry man I have to disagree with you here. I would much rather face another knight who has knights then angels and as to the whole start off the battle with Ult slasher...don't have to. Another combo much more devastating then that. But I'll leave that up to the individual player.

To the OP, you'll hear many opinions out here and many players who bash other players for their opinion. Best advice I can give...ask players in your server what they have and how well they do with those troops. Also keep in mind ANY troop will suck if you don't upgrade their stats in the academy. I have my angels upgraded very well in the academy and I do very well with them
                      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                      BR: 67K
                      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                        Sorry man I have to disagree with you here. I would much rather face another knight who has knights then angels and as to the whole start off the battle with Ult slasher...don't have to. Another combo much more devastating then that. But I'll leave that up to the individual player.

To the OP, you'll hear many opinions out here and many players who bash other players for their opinion. Best advice I can give...ask players in your server what they have and how well they do with those troops. Also keep in mind ANY troop will suck if you don't upgrade their stats in the academy. I have my angels upgraded very well in the academy and I do very well with them
                        U talking bout slasher+auto+whirlwind combo? yeah that works well too, well ANYTHING works well against those puny angels , im on server 2 and MOST players in the top 20 use knights coz they are tough, angels are squishy, u cant take squishy troops in battle who heal themselves everytime coz they are taking tons of damage, and seriously im level 47 and do 6k+ to lvl 47 angels and love facing them, u dont want squishy troops do u?? knights are a tough nut to crack and attack the back row nuff said. Just my opinion.
                        Last edited by kattuktk; 11-11-2012, 04:09 AM.

Comment

U talking bout slasher+auto+whirlwind combo? yeah that works well too, well ANYTHING works well against those puny angels , im on server 2 and MOST players in the top 20 use knights coz they are tough, angels are squishy, u cant take squishy troops in battle who heal themselves everytime coz they are taking tons of damage, and seriously im level 47 and do 6k+ to lvl 47 angels and love facing them, u dont want squishy troops do u?? knights are a tough nut to crack and attack the back row nuff said. Just my opinion.
                          Squishy? That's up debateable really. Knight in front and angels in back? That's a good combo. You use ult slasher and hit one angel...yea you are gonna inflict some damage but its at least 2 more hits before you can hit that one again and that's assuming they don't heal. They heal and they just negated that hit while I'll whittling down those knights the other knight has. I also guarantee that a fully upgraded angel will do more damage to you than your fully upgraded knight will do to me simply because of pdef/mdef. So yea give me something that hits the other knight harder and has a chance to get themselves alive longer. Keep your knights. I'm not going to argue that you're wrong and that I'm right. Just different opinions.
                          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                          BR: 67K
                          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Squishy? That's up debateable really. Knight in front and angels in back? That's a good combo. You use ult slasher and hit one angel...yea you are gonna inflict some damage but its at least 2 more hits before you can hit that one again and that's assuming they don't heal. They heal and they just negated that hit while I'll whittling down those knights the other knight has. I also guarantee that a fully upgraded angel will do more damage to you than your fully upgraded knight will do to me simply because of pdef/mdef. So yea give me something that hits the other knight harder and has a chance to get themselves alive longer. Keep your knights. I'm not going to argue that you're wrong and that I'm right. Just different opinions.

perhaps cross server solo arena in future * hints*

Comment

Again, ur going with theory, all that mdef/pdef stuff is theory really, in reality NO angel will have a higher MATK than the knight hero's MDEF, its a fact, i cannot imagine a knight having < 5.1k MDEF at level 53(unless he sucks), add all that refined goddes blessing and stuff and the end result is that minimum 10% damage which the angel will inflict, yeah both knights and angels deal only minimum damage(10%) to the knight heroes, and as there attacks are same, they inflict same damage.
                              And just to clarify, im talking about knight troops in front combination, and in that combo, the angels cannot hit the knight hero lol, so the knight hero is quite safe, and the real purpose of troops are to make the hero live longer as troops are very weak in comparison of hero anyway, its always this formula...troops vs troops and heroes vs heroes, and knight really outshine the angels coz they can keep hitting the angels at the back WITH higher attack(140%), but angels will hit knights with just 100% attack. And also we gotta consider the HP difference, the higher u get ur troop count, the stronger knights become compared to angels, as their health increment is more for the same increase in troop count, and im talking about slasher + auto+ ww combo, try to beat that with those squishy angels
                              Im not arguing im just having a debate, coz i love debating and this is what the topic is all about, otherwise who cares both knights and angels are just pixelated mess anyway
                              Last edited by kattuktk; 11-11-2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X