Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Item cost to make Armor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Item cost to make Armor

    Hello, would it be possible to lower the item requirement to make armor at least lv70 and below? You lowered the number of crypt items needed for Jewelry and rings but the armor still requires to manny items considering the fast leveling with the xp bonus. Thank you for your consideration.

  • #2
    Don't worry, just do a lot of guild battles gather a lot of insignia and buy the L6 loids+now with lowered jewelry and rings it should be an added advantage, just blitz the crypt more for those tokens and use crypt key
    Mad love for my crew

    The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

    Comment


    • #3
      The loids per say are not the problem can be bought like you said from arena shop but still 400 per is costly the main issue is the legendary stones. Arena shop does not have legendary stones for lv70 armor and guild ship only allows 5 perday.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R284030693 View Post
        The loids per say are not the problem can be bought like you said from arena shop but still 400 per is costly the main issue is the legendary stones. Arena shop does not have legendary stones for lv70 armor and guild ship only allows 5 perday.
        I guess it's up to the hard way Lynch Lair and guild shop
        Plus if you can do summoner runs, could help
        Mad love for my crew

        The golden rule in wartune
        Maximizeâ„¢
        Guess whose back with trouble?
        ©S174

        Comment


        • #5
          there is now another way, but U must strong to enter purgatory maze, every day and i get 20-30 loids for gear 70

          Comment


          • #6
            I was told there is no summoner for lv 70 dungeons, what dungeon is the summoner in?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R284030693 View Post
              I was told there is no summoner for level 70 dungeons, what dungeon is the summoner in?
              Samsara and Lych Lair do not have summoners. Nirvana for the level 80 does not have a summoner either. The last summoner that currently exists is in Demon Temple's second area.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                I guess it's up to the hard way Lynch Lair and guild shop
                Plus if you can do summoner runs, could help
                there is no sumoner run for 70 dungeons...

                its not costy at all to make sets.. just do like old campers did, was skipping sets to make..
                70 set without buying loids/leg stones takes less than 2 months to make.. everybody was there and so should u...

                Comment


                • #9
                  I get so many legendary stones a day it sickens me. Always wasting my inventory space. If you need more faster than stick to dimensions.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Wickedlei View Post
                    I get so many legendary stones a day it sickens me. Always wasting my inventory space. If you need more faster than stick to dimensions.
                    Just stick to the 70 dungeon,dims give 50 stones,I think wilds bosses is one which gives 70/80 and other stones
                    Mad love for my crew

                    The golden rule in wartune
                    Maximizeâ„¢
                    Guess whose back with trouble?
                    ©S174

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X