Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AdaJames
    replied
    I'd argue against optimising formations (unless you were being sarcastic). The new formation actually is BAD compared to the previous one in terms of tactical placement. In fact, there is NO tactical placement possible any more if everyone have Eudaemons.

I'd also argue against optimisation of farming. It has gotten to the point I don't even bother going to friend's farms any more other than for their campfires. The loading and clicking lag is just too much.

Leave a comment:

• Imonseph
    replied
    Let's list down some of the intriguing changes they made to the game:
    1 - dimensions raid now possible
    2 - sylph arena pts nerfed
    3 - minigames now 1 week every month rotation
    4 - boss battles now includes stun
    5 - world prosperity raised to 1000%
    6 - eudaemons to boost player strength and optimized formation
    7 - optimized farming system
    8 - More items can now be synthesized (nice, 100 shards to make a pathetic lvl 1 divinity soul)

Truly, they have given us all the possible reasons to play less wartune and find another game.
    Still I play cuz of the friends I made on wartune. If not, there wouldn't be any other logical reason to stay playing wartune.
    But it pains my heart to see such an awesome game being wrecked by a cash-centered company.
    All players aren't looked upon as their future prospects, are we?

Leave a comment:

• abhishek8023
    replied
    Bacause of these 24 hours events i started playing only 1-2 hours....cas real life activites more important than game activites

Leave a comment:

• Necare77
    replied
    I like game but with this new changes... Wartune want you stay to playing the game 24 hours, all the days of the weeks.
    Battlegrounds, fishing, treasure map, arenas, boss, dungeons, amethyst mines, the wilds, guildbattle, dimensions, bloody inferno, skytrail, guild boss, the cloud's adventures, now the new "links"... and the new farm??
    I stop here becouse I'm still lvl 63. If not I will have got more events to do!! @_@

It's enough for me. Before this game was funny and refreshing, but now it is so slow... You must to do overmuch things for to be competent and this is boring for me. The changes of the cloud's adventures transform it into slow event too (it hurt me so much).

I'm sorry for me and all the time I used here, but with this new update I'll left the game.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    And the heavy cashers will keep cashing because they will say "its such a good deal" and "I want it now"
    but of course, it has "SALE" stamp on it!

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    And the heavy cashers will keep cashing because they will say "its such a good deal" and "I want it now"

Leave a comment:

• TolapPumj
    replied

Confucius say, event designer who stand on toilet high on pot!

Leave a comment:

• R282358633
    replied
    Originally posted by benoooo View Post
    And lot of people leave \o/
    and even more ppl come and spend alot = also \o/

Leave a comment:

• benoooo
    replied
    And lot of people leave \o/

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    You can get blessings in WoP which is basically a spender event. But yeah, for the most part agree, things have become pure 1%er events lately.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X