Clear All

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
    Good days
    I hope LOA will be better
    It's run by the same company? .. should give you a clue

Comment

Originally posted by TeaGun View Post
      It's run by the same company? .. should give you a clue
      hosted by R2, but provided by different company than P-City, GT Arcarde.

Also different developer. Wartune by 7road, LoA by Youzu.

but remember, still hosted by R2.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post

I see I'm not the only one who use that reason to avoid a game
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
          I see I'm not the only one who use that reason to avoid a game
          If it's practically (R2) the same as wartune

Then I should avoid it
          Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
          Maximizeâ„¢
          Guess whose back with trouble?
          ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
            They smoked the ashes that were in that voodoo urn maybe

They snorted grandma? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
            IGN: Swinella
            Class: Mage
            lvl: 80
            BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
            Server: Kabam s79
            Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Its hosted by other sites also like amzgames for starters. Thethrell was smart to quit this game many moons ago to play LOA

Originally posted by Swinella View Post
              They snorted grandma? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
              RIP to grandma
              IGN: princestewii
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Its hosted by other sites also like amzgames for starters.
                just like Wartune also hosted by Kabam, Kong, and others, right?
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

just like Wartune also hosted by Kabam, Kong, and others, right?
                  With wartune,R2 is still the main host as it distributes to kabam,Kong

Hence still a product of R2/7road/ProCity
                  Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                  ©S174

Comment

Thethrell was smart to quit this game many moons ago to play LOA

except he just cashes there now and spends the same money where he will eventually get beaten again and then quit for another wasting yet more money and another toon

Comment

Originally posted by Castway136 View Post
                      Thethrell was smart to quit this game many moons ago to play LOA

except he just cashes there now and spends the same money where he will eventually get beaten again and then quit for another wasting yet more money and another toon
                      He didnt quit wartune because he was getting beat, he quit because the strategy part of the game left and only cash decides now. I've played LOA on various servers from different sites and I see a couple free players who are in top rankings without spending a cent and it takes a while in adjusting your character with all the skills and what not for it to be strong
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

There's NO WAY to have a good formation any more. All 4 players must line up from top to bottom no matter they have eudaemons or not, and can only move each between front row and back row. WORSE yet, if room is full, there's NO WAY to change formation at all. The ONLY place where you can change formation when room is full is when you are in a party. Enough said. Thank them for such fantastic optimization. Now I don't even renew VIP+SC & barely do 1 or 2 runs per day. Guess group run attempts also need to be nerfed to 1 per week, so that every1 leaves game.

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                        I'd argue against optimising formations (unless you were being sarcastic). The new formation actually is BAD compared to the previous one in terms of tactical placement. In fact, there is NO tactical placement possible any more if everyone have Eudaemons.

I'd also argue against optimisation of farming. It has gotten to the point I don't even bother going to friend's farms any more other than for their campfires. The loading and clicking lag is just too much.

Comment

I've said this in another thread: I don't understand why, with all the new content currently in the game, free players can't get anything. What they do is keep stuff for cashers until a new patch that requires a BR boost comes. Then they are forced to give all players a BR boost, mostly through unlimited events. Why don't they allow free players to grind the stuff cashers can buy?
                          You want to give second evolution for 1000$, fine, anyone with the proper finances can get second evolution in 1 day. But at least allow me to grind the materials for 3 months to get it too. And in 3 months you add something else and the cycle repeats. Instead they don't give anything then after 3 months they start throwing materials for everyone else.
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                            I've said this in another thread: I don't understand why, with all the new content currently in the game, free players can't get anything. What they do is keep stuff for cashers until a new patch that requires a BR boost comes. Then they are forced to give all players a BR boost, mostly through unlimited events. Why don't they allow free players to grind the stuff cashers can buy?
                            You want to give second evolution for 1000$, fine, anyone with the proper finances can get second evolution in 1 day. But at least allow me to grind the materials for 3 months to get it too. And in 3 months you add something else and the cycle repeats. Instead they don't give anything then after 3 months they start throwing materials for everyone else.
                            They did put divinity stones and moon dust in purgatory, while the divinity is nice as those items are usually cash/luck only, without moon rocks no matter how much you grind it or how far you get in it it's useless. Do agree they should make things doable with every patch for all types of players... would make the game feel more like.... an actual game and not a job lol

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                              There is always that but it usually comes after a great whining spree

Plus, that stuff gives cashers a temporary boost while they have huge advantages over that time

Soon everyone gets them and catches up and then a nother patch comes out

And the cycle continues
                              Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                              ©S174

Comment

He didnt quit wartune because he was getting beat, he quit because the strategy part of the game left and only cash decides now. I've played LOA on various servers from different sites and I see a couple free players who are in top rankings without spending a cent and it takes a while in adjusting your character with all the skills and what not for it to be strong
                                lol he complained all the about being beat go watch his cw videos and calling people cheaters when he didnt understand how people gain slight edges and free thats cool so was wartune and they didnt have a 1k recharge option at the start

Comment

Working...
                                X