X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kevs926
    started a topic Question to mentor

Question to mentor

how many Divine energy avg per EFnm run?
    can u recycle blue halidom and artifact?

upgrade halidom will retain refinement and socket and enchant?

what is the stat of lvl 10 crit refinement, lvl 10 int/str refinement?

may u have the resourcefulness to figure this out.
    Last edited by kevs926; 04-24-2015, 07:00 PM.

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
    refinelocks work?

also, whats the cost of refining blues now? 4 refine mats?

if it does get upgraded and retain the first 3 stats, its probly gonna increase the mats needed to refine. Although i hope not, but if that happens might be best to get all lvl 10 while still blue color.
    They work.
    4 crystals

and no, that's probably not a good idea, since the higher quality the higher the base stats will be I'm guessing, but not certain yet.

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    refinelocks work?

also, whats the cost of refining blues now? 4 refine mats?

if it does get upgraded and retain the first 3 stats, its probly gonna increase the mats needed to refine. Although i hope not, but if that happens might be best to get all lvl 10 while still blue color.
    Last edited by kevs926; 04-25-2015, 02:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Gotta love the $500 spenders to speed up the process (harrharrharr)
    Aww ya our 1% gonna upgrade it soon 8)

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
    looks like
    P/MATK DEF and INT/STR are the ideal refines for the first 3
    Yup. Also I was also going to say, I have this feeling that the upgrades may be like sylph equipment for refines. Upgrade from blue to purple, and you get 1 more refine. Purple to orange and another +1.
    I did about 25 refines today and received no lvl 10, or high level refines of the ones I wanted.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
    Ohh yeah I've seen a team mate get that. All I know is, at this rate, upgrading them will take a while.
    Gotta love the $500 spenders to speed up the process (harrharrharr)

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    looks like
    P/MATK DEF and INT/STR are the ideal refines for the first 3

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    I have 60 after 30ish or more runs (both blue items done), but the majority comes from hitting the jackpot on card draw getting Divine energy x10/x20
    Ohh yeah I've seen a team mate get that. All I know is, at this rate, upgrading them will take a while.

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    While I can not confirm or deny a drop rate for Divine Energy in the Elemental Forest personally... I can confirm that I have as a person have won divine energy in the Sacrifice Temple as a choice on one occasion for an offering, so that is also something to explore if you are lucky enough to get it as a choice there.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Ah ok I wasn't too sure about that one. I have 26 atm but have no idea how many runs I've done lol
    I have 60 after 30ish or more runs (both blue items done), but the majority comes from hitting the jackpot on card draw getting Divine energy x10/x20

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    9/10 runs = 0 energy.

Only place you get is card draw or the mystery box so the chances are more for the lucky than anything else.
    Ah ok I wasn't too sure about that one. I have 26 atm but have no idea how many runs I've done lol

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    1) I'd say average on Divine Energy is about 3-4 per nm run. Not too sure about that one
    9/10 runs = 0 energy.

Only place you get is card draw or the mystery box so the chances are more for the lucky than anything else.

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    Just to mentors?

1) I'd say average on Divine Energy is about 3-4 per nm run. Not too sure about that one
    2) Yes you can recycle for four Pure Refinement Crystals.
    3) Not sure but I'd think it'd be same as regular gear. So iirc, will retain refinement and socket, but will have to enchant from 1. Won't know until someone upgrades though. P:
    4) Crit/Int/Str/Def are all +250 at lvl 10 refinement

Leave a comment:

Working...
X